NLZ?

Arguments will be moved here. Obey the first and second rules.

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Quakerz
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: NLZ?

Post by Quakerz » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:48 am

You know what? The reason I found out I was banned was because I tried to log on to pm that person. I wanted him to tell me which personal argument was being carried on, and what superiority complex there was. That's the problem, baseless, general accusations.

We can all generate hate against an individual or individuals by getting a few people to throw vague, and repeated criticism at them, and then when they ask what you mean, say "exactly that!"

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

Jazz Maverick

Post by Jazz Maverick » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:49 am

The bitterness is almost choking in its ferocity :lol:

As fat tony alluded to in another thread, these guys thrive on it. You'd think people who support tin pot, joke shop, clown shoes clubs at this pitiful level would be happy to have a proper outfit rock up and show them winning football and crowds numbering more than 150.

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:51 am

Jazz Maverick wrote:The bitterness is almost choking in its ferocity :lol:

As fat tony alluded to in another thread, these guys thrive on it. You'd think people who support tin pot, joke shop, clown shoes clubs at this pitiful level would be happy to have a proper outfit rock up and show them winning football and crowds numbering more than 150.
:lol:

You have a way with words, makes me chuckle every time.

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:03 am

"Do not think many on here hate darlington my friend its the stupid ones who troll . Now you are probably going to say they had not trolled? Yes they state their opinion but believed everybody else had to agree with that opinion and for those what disagreed were ganged upon . My first post the other night was immediately jumped upon by 5 or 6 darlington supporters . The one with a male bird as his picture is hopefully seen sense as well ? Probably not"

His posts were "ganged up on" because he was talking rubbish, ie it was not a foul on Leon Scott which lead to the free kick for the second goal etc etc.

That sort of general butthurt accusation against us is just an example of what we have been up against since day one.

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:09 am

Haha, the one with the male bird as his picture? No, the one with the male bird as his picture hasn't "seen sense", he was banned as well.

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:10 am

What a surprise.

Jazz Maverick

Post by Jazz Maverick » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:17 am

Quakerz wrote: His posts were "ganged up on" because he was talking rubbish
Otherwise known as the bedaledarlo style of forummimg

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:19 am

Is this the guy who claimed to be a neutral, before going on about how we DEFINITELY wouldn't be champions based on one game only, how we shouldn't have won the Bedlington game, how Norton should have had a red card, and that the likes of Spennymoor, Whitley Bay, and West Auckland have nothing to worry about from us?

He was an idiot who clearly wasn't a neutral, yet I got banned for pointing out the massive flaws in his argument.

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:25 am

DarloOnTheUp wrote:Is this the guy who claimed to be a neutral, before going on about how we DEFINITELY wouldn't be champions based on one game only, how we shouldn't have won the Bedlington game, how Norton should have had a red card, and that the likes of Spennymoor, Whitley Bay, and West Auckland have nothing to worry about from us?

He was an idiot who clearly wasn't a neutral, yet I got banned for pointing out the massive flaws in his argument.
Yes, him.

I think it's Carawest under another name to be honest. Sandwich short of a picnic.

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:56 am

I wouldn't waste my time going on there, by the sounds of it they are all massive idiots.

Why all the hatred towards us? Surely we've raised the profile of this league, given everyone a big pay-day? Yet, these people continue to whinge.

shawry

Post by shawry » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:05 pm

AndyPark wrote:I wouldn't waste my time going on there, by the sounds of it they are all massive idiots.

Why all the hatred towards us? Surely we've raised the profile of this league, given everyone a big pay-day? Yet, these people continue to whinge.
Theres quite a lot of decent banter, and discussion, the problem is it does tend to get smothered, and hidden amongst the crap.

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:11 pm

I notice the "congratulations Darlo haters" thread has already been locked.

Also, the thread on Saturday evening where the administrator Symposium started crying his eyes out because I suggested his team went down too easily and played the weak ref, which then led to him (an administrator!) character assassinating me THREE TIMES, rather than explaining why my points were wrong, which he then locked - has been deleted.

Covering up the paper trail proving incompetence and unfairness.

Come on here Symposium you twat, and we'll have round two. See how clever you are away from home.

PS I hope your piss ant little club goes fucking bust.

Bogratsteve

Post by Bogratsteve » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:31 pm

Quakerz wrote:I notice the "congratulations Darlo haters" thread has already been locked.

Also, the thread on Saturday evening where the administrator Symposium started crying his eyes out because I suggested his team went down too easily and played the weak ref, which then led to him (an administrator!) character assassinating me THREE TIMES, rather than explaining why my points were wrong, which he then locked - has been deleted.

Covering up the paper trail proving incompetence and unfairness.

Come on here Symposium you twat, and we'll have round two. See how clever you are away from home.

PS I hope your piss ant little club goes fucking bust.
Really getting fed up with you beating round the bush, you will become as wishy washy as Jazz soon :o

You know of course they will not have passports to leave their forum, they may find out the world is not flat

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:33 pm

Symposium, allygb and a few others are registered on here...

Come on you fucking cock ends!

bigbitchtits
Team Supported: Sunderland

Post by bigbitchtits » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:29 pm

Jesus christ, grown-men going on about getting banned from a football message board :lol: :lol:

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:53 pm

Yeah, that's right?

Isn't it no different to being barred out of the club because a committee member didn't like what you said?

bigbitchtits

Post by bigbitchtits » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:57 pm

Nothing alike whatsoever. One is in the real world, the other, well, is not in the real world!

DL5

Post by DL5 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:00 pm

bigbitchtits wrote:Nothing alike whatsoever. One is in the real world, the other, well, is not in the real world!
If you got banned from here for that comment you'd have a bitchtit fit :lol:

It's about being treated fairly that's all ;)

Ingleby

Post by Ingleby » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:01 pm

The Internet is Serious Business.
For you to insult me, I must first value your opinion.

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:29 pm

bigbitchtits wrote:Nothing alike whatsoever. One is in the real world, the other, well, is not in the real world!
First of all it's not fair, and secondly the internet is part of real life.

Bogratsteve

Post by Bogratsteve » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:41 pm

Ingleby wrote:The Internet is Serious Business.
Especially if you don't have a girlfiend, life saver for millions of spotty teenagers

bigbitchtits

Post by bigbitchtits » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:05 pm

Quakerz wrote:
'It's not fair' :lol: :lol: :lol:
And no, the internet is not real life.

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:11 pm

bigbitchtits wrote:
Quakerz wrote:
'It's not fair' :lol: :lol: :lol:
And no, the internet is not real life.
What is "real life" then, oh oracle of fucking knowledge?

Conster44

Post by Conster44 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:25 pm

There now accusing you lot of attacking them lol
http://nonleaguezone.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=95743

Free_Transfer

Post by Free_Transfer » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:35 pm

Hahaha I love it when Quakerz kicks off. How the hell I'm not banned is anyones guess but the show must go on! Bunch of seven toed cop outs them mods, Ally comes aross all holier than you and symposium's tantrum was absolutely epic.

And they ban Darlo fans but none of the trolls. Fucking sister shagging wankers.

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:36 pm

Conster44 wrote:There now accusing you lot of attacking them lol
Well we are. Because they deserve it.

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:39 pm

Free_Transfer wrote:Hahaha I love it when Quakerz kicks off. How the hell I'm not banned is anyones guess but the show must go on! Bunch of seven toed cop outs them mods, Ally comes aross all holier than you and symposium's tantrum was absolutely epic.

And they ban Darlo fans but none of the trolls. Fucking sister shagging wankers.
Ally is an even bigger ball sac than fucking symposium. He is the wanker that allowed a poster to goad us with a Raj Singh avatar, then when we complained he goaded us with comments that the poster had done nothing wrong and he wasn't going to do anything about it.

DL5

Post by DL5 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:01 pm

Conster44 wrote:There now accusing you lot of attacking them lol
They still can't stop posting about us :lol:

That Doctor Dark is a disgraceful waste of space and he's caused a lot of the anti Darlo stuff :roll:

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:01 pm

Quakerz wrote:
Free_Transfer wrote:Hahaha I love it when Quakerz kicks off. How the hell I'm not banned is anyones guess but the show must go on! Bunch of seven toed cop outs them mods, Ally comes aross all holier than you and symposium's tantrum was absolutely epic.

Ally is an even bigger ball sac than fucking symposium. He is the wanker that allowed a poster to goad us with a Raj Singh avatar, then when we complained he goaded us with comments that the poster had done nothing wrong and he wasn't going to do anything about it.
One rule for us, another for them.

DL5

Post by DL5 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:36 pm

Quakerz wrote:Scratch that, I got banned from the entire Rivals network, I forgot about that.
I once got banned from Loidland when I didn't agree with DJ :lol: Other than that I post across about 10 different forums using this and another username (some forums need more than 3 characters to register) and have never been banned or even warned yet.