Game v Boston

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

JE93
Team Supported: Darlington

Game v Boston

Post by JE93 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:42 am

With all that has gone on since last Saturday it might be nice to get back to 22 lads on a pitch kicking a ball around. Hopefully by then we will have had the positive moment of raising enough for the seating deck at BM and we can look to build some momentum on the back of our last league win.

I don't know if anyone has any word on injuries and any players we can expect back? I'd imagine after being transfer listed Burgess has played his last game for the club. With that in mind and injuries dependent my team would be:

Bartlett
Marrs, Brown, Collins, Galbraith
Gillies, Turnbull (c), Wheatley, Ferguson
Beck, Cartman.

Subs: Ed, Vaulks, Syers, Thompson, Saunders

Looking at that team if we can play to our potential I have no doubt that is a potential top 7 team in this league. Perhaps this early season blip was our loss of form for the season and we can push on strongly to Christmas now. Boston and Curzon over the next 2 weeks are both winnable games. There the sorts of games we gritted our teeth and put away last season on the way to finishing 5th and we need to do so again.

jjljks
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Game v Boston

Post by jjljks » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:33 am

Wonder if our bus will manage to get that far or can we do a Spenny and cop out just when we have a crop of injuries? Could be useful!