Raj Singh's side of the story

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

exiled fan
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Raj Singh's side of the story

Post by exiled fan » Sat May 13, 2017 8:22 pm

OHDFC wrote:I have it in my mind that Singh decided which players to pay dependent on how he thought they'd performed. If I'm not wrong where's the explaination for that?
Yes that's how I remember it.
Also remember him saying something bout not giving football share back as it would make him look bad as a businessman.
Strange how its all changed in 5 years and now he wants what's best for the club isn't it

jjljks
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Raj Singh's side of the story

Post by jjljks » Sun May 14, 2017 9:31 pm

exiled fan wrote:
OHDFC wrote:I have it in my mind that Singh decided which players to pay dependent on how he thought they'd performed. If I'm not wrong where's the explaination for that?
Yes that's how I remember it.
Also remember him saying something bout not giving football share back as it would make him look bad as a businessman.
Strange how its all changed in 5 years and now he wants what's best for the club isn't it
Would be quite revolutionary if the fans were asked to vote what each team member was to be paid after every game! But you can't trust these computer applications / trolls / social media so suggest people write their vote on a £5 note and put it in a bucked on your way out of the ground. ;)
Soon have the dosh for a new stand but sure that some of the lads would not be paid a living wage so not really possible.