morons

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

olrad
Team Supported: Darlington

morons

Post by olrad » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:40 pm

How is it possible for one town to breed as many morons as us ....running on the pitch at 1-1 and 2-2... F in brilliant, just what we don't need . And to top it all off striking their keeper when he was wasting time...its in the refs report , so no point in pretending it didn't happen . Stand up mikey Black you mongrel...and the fat rarf running across the goal and abusing the keeper.. ( his mam used to be a steward , I'm sure she'll be so proud of him )....and who is it giving these imbeciles a lift to the match? There is no way these clowns could make their own way surely. ...just when i thought it couldn't get any worse the group of young dings trying to goad the locals with singing" altys a s*** hole I want to go home " while stood outside a load of multi million pound mansions was another embarrassment.
Lots of people put so much into our club and these balloons just wreck its reputation....i'm half looking forward to these wanna be chavs getting battered at a few games this season, because its coming......
Let's get them pointed out , banned and for all our sakes stop letting them travel amoungst us.

spen666

Re: morons

Post by spen666 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:20 pm

The good think for the vast majority of proper fans is that banning orders apply at National League North level so police and courts can ban the idiots from games

Quaker_London

Post by Quaker_London » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:26 pm

First game I've been to in a few years, got to say I was shocked by some of the guys there today. No need to push and pull the keeper. No need for the spitting at him either. Bit of banter is one thing, but way to far.

Shocked by the abuse some fellas were dishing out to Martin Gray today aswell.

onewayup

Post by onewayup » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:43 pm

The only way to stop them is for their friends to name them , we must eradicate the mongrels as our clubs good name cannot be dragged down after all the hard work done by our voluntary staff and finance given by so many of our good supporters to allow us to watch Darlington football club play.Please if you know them get In touch with Darlington fc and name them.

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:25 pm

Hopefully these idiots will be identified and the club will ban them.

The_Natural

Post by The_Natural » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:48 pm

Shitheads to a man !

Darlofan97

Post by Darlofan97 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:10 pm

olrad wrote:How is it possible for one town to breed as many morons as us ....running on the pitch at 1-1 and 2-2... F in brilliant, just what we don't need . And to top it all off striking their keeper when he was wasting time...its in the refs report , so no point in pretending it didn't happen . Stand up mikey Black you mongrel...and the fat rarf running across the goal and abusing the keeper.. ( his mam used to be a steward , I'm sure she'll be so proud of him )....and who is it giving these imbeciles a lift to the match? There is no way these clowns could make their own way surely. ...just when i thought it couldn't get any worse the group of young dings trying to goad the locals with singing" altys a s*** hole I want to go home " while stood outside a load of multi million pound mansions was another embarrassment.
Lots of people put so much into our club and these balloons just wreck its reputation....i'm half looking forward to these wanna be chavs getting battered at a few games this season, because its coming......
Let's get them pointed out , banned and for all our sakes stop letting them travel amoungst us.
I'd be surprised if it was in the referee's match report that the goalkeeper was "struck". As the referee didn't appear to see what occurred. It was only after the incident occurred that the goalkeeper complained to the referee, who then went over to the stewards near the dug-outs and asked them to go over.

From what I saw, the goalkeeper was near the hoardings trying to time-waste and refusing to give the ball to Nowakowski, who was trying to get it off him. Two Darlo fans took it upon themselves to try and get the ball off him by trying to grab hold of the ball and his shirt by the looks of it. I didn't see any punches thrown, just a bit of hand-bags.

But that isn't to say that definitely happened, and I'm not at all condoning the actions of those two Darlo fans.

HarrytheQuaker

Post by HarrytheQuaker » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:39 pm

Darlofan97 wrote:
olrad wrote:How is it possible for one town to breed as many morons as us ....running on the pitch at 1-1 and 2-2... F in brilliant, just what we don't need . And to top it all off striking their keeper when he was wasting time...its in the refs report , so no point in pretending it didn't happen . Stand up mikey Black you mongrel...and the fat rarf running across the goal and abusing the keeper.. ( his mam used to be a steward , I'm sure she'll be so proud of him )....and who is it giving these imbeciles a lift to the match? There is no way these clowns could make their own way surely. ...just when i thought it couldn't get any worse the group of young dings trying to goad the locals with singing" altys a s*** hole I want to go home " while stood outside a load of multi million pound mansions was another embarrassment.
I'd be surprised if it was in the referee's match report that the goalkeeper was "struck". As the referee didn't appear to see what occurred. It was only after the incident occurred that the goalkeeper complained to the referee, who then went over to the stewards near the dug-outs and asked them to go over.

From what I saw, the goalkeeper was near the hoardings trying to time-waste and refusing to give the ball to Nowakowski, who was trying to get it off him. Two Darlo fans took it upon themselves to try and get the ball off him by trying to grab hold of the ball and his shirt by the looks of it. I didn't see any punches thrown, just a bit of hand-bags.

But that isn't to say that definitely happened, and I'm not at all condoning the actions of those two Darlo fans.
You can't blame the goolie for time wasting the Ref did not seam to care if we were in the same situation then we would of done the same

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:21 am

If the referee was told something like that by the GK it will have had to go in his match report.

The match report isn't just what referee sees on the day it is what he is gold be security, what he is told second hand everything basically as the ref is the means for the FA to get an early warning of what 'might' have happened.

Darlofan97

Post by Darlofan97 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:29 am

lo36789 wrote:If the referee was told something like that by the GK it will have had to go in his match report.

The match report isn't just what referee sees on the day it is what he is gold be security, what he is told second hand everything basically as the ref is the means for the FA to get an early warning of what 'might' have happened.
Fair enough - as I said earlier the goalkeeper didn't appear to be hit - just a bit of pushing and pulling to get the ball back from what I saw.

andydarlo

Post by andydarlo » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:49 am

Identification of them would seem fairly straightforward given the clarity of the pictures on the highlights on the official site.
Oh and they will get set 5 seconds of "fame" to as they will be hard to edit out on BT sport highlights.

Unnecessary and unwanted !

MCFCDarlo3
Team Supported: Manc born Darlo & City

Post by MCFCDarlo3 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:48 pm

andydarlo wrote:Identification of them would seem fairly straightforward given the clarity of the pictures on the highlights on the official site.
Oh and they will get set 5 seconds of "fame" to as they will be hard to edit out on BT sport highlights.

Unnecessary and unwanted !
When will we be on BT Sports?Thought it was just the top division but has it changed this season?