Ban Quakerz

Threads that got the whole forum ROFLing

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Mullet69
Posts: 1832
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:03 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ban Quakerz

Post by Mullet69 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:40 pm

Quakerz wrote:
The internet has just accepted it's best ever post.

PS Mullet, please don't stop supporting because everybody is shouting at each other - everybody is worried, or upset, or annoyed, or sick to the back teeth, and all sorts of emotions so there is no way there isn't going to be conflict.
You misunderstand me, it isn't the squabbling that bothers me - I love a good bitch and bite - but the feeling that this is how it's going to be for years to come; Darlo Tykes did this, so-and-so did a walk/bike, someone abseiled from the roof of the dugouts etc etc. I don't have a problem with any of that, but when a hierarchy is formed within the fan base, a pecking order of who can and can't have an opinion, that's when I feel like this has all gone beyond just supporting a football TEAM.

I've had my moments over the years, mainly since we left Feethams, where I've not been to games for a while. Indeed, I went over 2 years between home games once. This time around it was Kidderminster away that hit me hard (was also the start of 3 week man flu); I realised possibly for the first time just how far we'd fallen and just how long a road it will be to ever get back.

I'm glad the seasons over, because I just can't be arsed at the moment. I'm sure my thoughts will change over the summer but right now I've had enough (still be on here though). It's funny because Wylam Rangers called me selfish on Twitter the other day - in some respects he's right, but in another way why should I waste my own time doing something that doesn't bring me any happiness - I have a job for that purpose.

As for people like DC, they're just the icing on the cake really.
Mullet69uk on Twitter

User avatar
Darlo_H
Posts: 1929
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:39 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ban Quakerz

Post by Darlo_H » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:40 pm

Darlogramps wrote:I think this thread is backfiring spectacularly on DC.
I have a strange feeling something along those lines has happened before...
Jazz Maverick wrote:If I win the 50/50 draw I'm going to use the money to pay a tramp to throw dog s*** at you.

User avatar
Spyman
Posts: 12672
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:04 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ban Quakerz

Post by Spyman » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:50 pm

Darlo_H wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:I think this thread is backfiring spectacularly on DC.
I have a strange feeling something along those lines has happened before...
Almost every thread he has ever started backfires on him spectacularly.

This is what happens when you are a stupid, self-important, hypocritical mong who posts complete bilge upon your return from the pub and then ignores all questions, reason and criticism.
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

User avatar
Darlo_H
Posts: 1929
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:39 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ban Quakerz

Post by Darlo_H » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:53 pm

Spyman wrote: This is what happens when you are a stupid, self-important, hypocritical mong who posts complete bilge upon your return from the pub and then ignores all questions, reason and criticism.
But with the backing of those around him, how could he possibly be wrong? They know more than I do, after all they've donated far more money and attended far more games than I have.
Last edited by Darlo_H on Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jazz Maverick wrote:If I win the 50/50 draw I'm going to use the money to pay a tramp to throw dog s*** at you.

User avatar
DarloOnTheUp
Posts: 6341
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:35 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ban Quakerz

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:56 pm

Darlo_H wrote:
Spyman wrote: This is what happens when you are a stupid, self-important, hypocritical mong who posts complete bilge upon your return from the pub and then ignores all questions, reason and criticism.
But with the backing of those around him, how could he possibly be wrong? They know more than I do, after all they've donated far more money and attended far more games than I have.
They also go around the stadium at games asking people for facts.

User avatar
Big Tim
Posts: 2425
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:11 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ban Quakerz

Post by Big Tim » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:02 pm

I'm quite suprised DC hasn't asked to ban me cause I'm a "Boo Boy" :lol: Grow up DC, if you've got a problem with someone you say to it to their face and not sit behind your keyboard trying to stir things up. If you don't like him, block him or something.....simples??

PRO-QUAKERZ!!!!

Quakerz
Posts: 20958
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:32 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ban Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:15 pm

Spyman wrote: Almost every thread he has ever started backfires on him spectacularly.

This is what happens when you are a stupid, self-important, hypocritical mong who posts complete bilge upon your return from the pub and then ignores all questions, reason and criticism.
:lol:
Image

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

Jacko
Posts: 127
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:59 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ban Quakerz

Post by Jacko » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:28 pm

that quakerz guy says everything the rest of us dare not to say.....the team are shite.... the management are shite....we are in the shite...end of discussion :silent:

Quakerz
Posts: 20958
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:32 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ban Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:30 pm

Mullet69 wrote: You misunderstand me, it isn't the squabbling that bothers me - I love a good bitch and bite - but the feeling that this is how it's going to be for years to come; Darlo Tykes did this, so-and-so did a walk/bike, someone abseiled from the roof of the dugouts etc etc. I don't have a problem with any of that, but when a hierarchy is formed within the fan base, a pecking order of who can and can't have an opinion, that's when I feel like this has all gone beyond just supporting a football TEAM
Oh yes, I completely understand that. And DC is going to be the self appointed one who is going to be keeping score.
Image

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

User avatar
TinShedDarloFan
Posts: 2497
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:43 am
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Darlington

Re: Ban Quakerz

Post by TinShedDarloFan » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:37 pm

Dc strikes again with his pile of s*** ramblings, ban quakerz lmao

Sent from my GT-I9100

quaker4life
Posts: 2786
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:24 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Contact:

Re: Ban Quakerz

Post by quaker4life » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:06 am

And you may notice how DC has been unable to say to Quakerz "you're wrong".

Seen this many times, people get angry when you tell them things they don't want to hear and they are unable to dispute what has been said.

For what it's worth I don't believe DC is a bad bloke, but he seems prone to put his foot in his mouth sometimes.

DC reading some of your posts over the years you are obviously left wing with your views and an advocate for free speach surely the quote "I may not agree with what you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it" applies here?
love it! wrote:Considering we are Darlington 1883 I'm happy that we are named correctly

Quakerz
Posts: 20958
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:32 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ban Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:11 am

It would, however he's a hypocrite!
Image

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

Haji el Maveric
Posts: 475
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:11 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ban Quakerz

Post by Haji el Maveric » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:24 am

Raggy tash does post some shite. Quakerz, by and large, does not. I rest my case.

quaker4life
Posts: 2786
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:24 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Contact:

Re: Ban Quakerz

Post by quaker4life » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:43 am

On the related subject, bring back Jazz Maverick!
love it! wrote:Considering we are Darlington 1883 I'm happy that we are named correctly

Mick
Posts: 697
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:44 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ban Quakerz

Post by Mick » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:14 am

Darlo Cockney wrote:We all know that most of us are working really hard to ensure that our Club still survives into the future.

Last Saturday, Geoff and the Tykes sold out the boxes, DFC 1883 and the Supporters Club, organised the after match presentaions and evening do, which all our players attended and expressed thanks to the fans for everything they are doing to try and save the Club.

Lidds was in tears about how much he cares about our Club and how much pressure he has been under in trying to run both the Youth set up as well as the team.

Then we have the inane postings of QUAKERZ, who criticises everything.

We all know that he is a serial criticiser, but, I am sorry, this is a guy that does not even come to games. - but chooses to post his bile on here, when he contributes absolutely nothing to the Club.

As far as I am concerned, he has got no right to post on this board anymore .

Please administrators - ban this prick - he is NOT a Darlington Supporter.

DC
You fucking cockney c***. Who the FUCK do you think you are? Can we ban this prick?

JonnyBoy
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:30 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Norwich

Re: Ban Quakerz

Post by JonnyBoy » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:49 am

Dullo Cock is keeping rather quiet isn't he?

I wonder what his argument is going to be

User avatar
The Love Slug
Posts: 498
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:33 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ban Quakerz

Post by The Love Slug » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:52 am

I fucking love it! DC really boils my piss on here and in person with his self important, Ill informed shite so to see him fuck his quakerz witch hunt right up has given me nice warm glow to take to work with me!

I fackin laaarrrrvee it you fackin caaaant

number_one
Posts: 1777
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:56 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ban Quakerz

Post by number_one » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:02 am

DC and his reach around gang's involvement in saving the club is actually doing more harm than good simply by who they are and what they say. They need to be distanced from by those with genuine intentions who are doing a good job.

The guy allegedly spends his life fighting for free speech but tries to stop it at every opportunity.

quakerlady
Posts: 754
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:55 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ban Quakerz

Post by quakerlady » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:05 am

I am sorry DC whilst I admire your enthusiasm and effort for the club I cannot agree with this.
Whilst Quakerz has been a bit critical and disillusioned lately his heart is in the right place he is a true fan. His comments can be 'cutting' and his language 'colourful' but like him or not - this board would be a boring place without him, he is knowledgeable and informed and his comments are always worth a read.
He is my favourite poster so please keep him on here! :)

Santino
Posts: 1477
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:44 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ban Quakerz

Post by Santino » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:13 am

Scumbag Darlo Cockney:

Image
Last edited by Santino on Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Christophano
Posts: 1841
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:50 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ban Quakerz

Post by Christophano » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:17 am

Surely someone has hacked DCs account, as this flies in the face of his self proclaimed status as defender of free speech?
Oh, that's right, free speech for DC is only for those who share his views...
I don't agree with everything Quakerz says, but a lot of what he says is sensible. Rule of thumb is to ignore him for an hour or so after a disappointing defeat while he gets it out of his system.

User avatar
Darlo_H
Posts: 1929
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:39 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ban Quakerz

Post by Darlo_H » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:19 am

Image

'By the power vested in me by the self proclaimed football experts and large scale funding philanthropists who sit around me at games I denounce you, Quakerz, as a non-supporter!'
Jazz Maverick wrote:If I win the 50/50 draw I'm going to use the money to pay a tramp to throw dog s*** at you.

darlobhoy
Posts: 155
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:57 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ban Quakerz

Post by darlobhoy » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:55 am

This quote sums up the issue of freedom of speech for me;

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Voltaire (1694-1778) French writer and historian.

User avatar
mikkyx
Site Admin
Posts: 3743
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:52 pm

Re: Ban Quakerz

Post by mikkyx » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:06 am

Christophano wrote:Rule of thumb is to ignore him for an hour or so after a disappointing defeat while he gets it out of his system.
Only an hour? I'd've said a week. Maybe we should ban him from the final whistle in one game until kick off in the next ;)

DISCLAIMER: JOKE.
Darlo Uncovered flux capacitor maintainer-in-chief
Darlo Fans Radio | Official Website

Darlo_Pete
Posts: 14108
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:13 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ban Quakerz

Post by Darlo_Pete » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:08 am

Sorry Pete this was a bad post and can't agree with it. In all sport you need characters to make things more interesting. Its just the same for this messageboard. Paul is one of the more controversial posters on here, as perhaps me and you are as well Pete. But as others have said, everybody is entitled to their opinions and if you take away the characters the messageboard will become a lot poorer for it.
In our troubles we need everybody to pull together, united we stand and all that. Paul has shown his support for Darlo over many many years and I'm sure that will continue in the future. He has 3 season tickets for his family and if he chooses to miss a game or two then that is entirely up to him. Buy buying season tickets he has shown his continnuing support for the club. I couldn't afford to join the Darlo Tykes on Saturday, so does that mean I should be banned? Keep up the good work on here, I for one appreciate what you post on here.

Fatty eats roadkill
Posts: 3664
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 7:31 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: On top of a 29 year old big chested woman

Re: Ban Quakerz

Post by Fatty eats roadkill » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:09 am

Now it's obvious that DC has self amputated his lower limbs with the biggest howitzer in the gun shop but some of the other posters on this thread are acting like rats out of a bag!

We all know DC posts some mental ramblings after the pub at times but I think this witch hunt is going a bit far now!

2 facts written in stone here:

1- Quakerz won't be banned!
2- DC & Quakerz love DFC!

They just go about things in different ways!
Waiting for Raj to shaft them!

Quakerz
Posts: 20958
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:32 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ban Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:10 am

The responses on this thread are golden.
Image

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

Darlo_Pete
Posts: 14108
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:13 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ban Quakerz

Post by Darlo_Pete » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:14 am

Quakerz wrote:The responses on this thread are golden.
I bet you've sent DC a PM to personally thank him for starting this thread? :D

Quakerz
Posts: 20958
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:32 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ban Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:15 am

I bet I haven't.
Image

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

User avatar
Lawman3
Posts: 1307
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:47 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ban Quakerz

Post by Lawman3 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:22 am

We should ban free thought.

It's for the greater good. We need a message board with uniformity of ideas. We don't need mavericks posting their own opinions, as the board would surely descend into disagreement, discussion and debate.

Anyone who thinks outside the box should be locked inside the said box, deprived of light and and human contact, and left there until they repent and appreciate that the box is there for a reason.

This approach has worked for religion for centuries. It's bound to work here. Anyone with me?
Never argue with an idiot: The best possible outcome is that you win an argument with an idiot.

Locked