Ban Quakerz

Threads that got the whole forum ROFLing

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Quakerz
Posts: 20958
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:32 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ban Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:28 pm

No arse licking of me is required, but some at the stabs at DC have been golden.
Image

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

darlotoon
Posts: 679
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:13 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ban Quakerz

Post by darlotoon » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:29 pm

never had a go at DC , just don't want Quakerz banned

Mullet69
Posts: 1832
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:03 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ban Quakerz

Post by Mullet69 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:33 pm

Quakerz wrote:No arse licking of me is required, but some at the stabs at DC have been golden.
Nice use of arse and stabbing in the same sentence there...

Where is Yosemite Sam anyway, not resurfaced yet?

Any chance of him doing the abseil with chicken wire?
Mullet69uk on Twitter

User avatar
Ash_Quaker
Posts: 975
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:09 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Thirsk/Southampton

Re: Ban Quakerz

Post by Ash_Quaker » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:34 pm

Quakerz wrote:No arse licking of me is required, but some at the stabs at DC have been golden.
Aye we won't hear from him for a while

User avatar
Darlo_George_96
Posts: 1359
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:40 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Watford

Re: Ban Quakerz

Post by Darlo_George_96 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:41 pm

fergies50yarder wrote:
Darlo_George_96 wrote:
fergies50yarder wrote:DC, why should he be banned?quote]

Read the post again
Yep, DC wants Quakerz banned, I don't happen to agree with that stance. Can't see anything wrong in what I said to be fair.
I never said there was anything wrong I thought u had missed why he wanted him banned
@George_S96

Mazz Javerick
Posts: 127
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:05 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ban Quakerz

Post by Mazz Javerick » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:55 pm

Quakerz wrote:Still can't believe Jazz got banned!
Aye he was a fucking hero that lad.

comeondarlo
Posts: 2803
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:54 am
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: A Swimming Pool (usually).

Re: Ban Quakerz

Post by comeondarlo » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:04 pm

Ash_Quaker wrote:
JonnyBoy wrote:Why is this in Virtual Feethams?
So nobody misses the chance to have a go at DC and do a bit of arse licking towards quakers whilst they're at it.
Or it could just be that DC put it on here!

So as not to disappoint though, DC's a total knob and Quakerz is by far the best poster on here.

User avatar
Spyman
Posts: 12672
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:04 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ban Quakerz

Post by Spyman » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:09 pm

JonnyBoy wrote:Why is this in Virtual Feethams?
Why are you? You were banned.
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

darlopaul
Posts: 205
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:11 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ban Quakerz

Post by darlopaul » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:21 pm

I'm not a fan of Quakerz. In fact I think I called him a prick at some point recently, admitedly being the wrong side of 2 bottles of red (I apologise for that Qz).

I agree with some of his posts and disagree with others. And, yes his negativity and "I'm right your wrong" mentality does grate on me, but there are plenty of others on this board who deserve banning before him (and I'm not saying he does).

Shall we all just let it go?

User avatar
Ash_Quaker
Posts: 975
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:09 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Thirsk/Southampton

Re: Ban Quakerz

Post by Ash_Quaker » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:24 pm

darlopaul wrote:I'm not a fan of Quakerz. In fact I think I called him a prick at some point recently, admitedly being the wrong side of 2 bottles of red (I apologise for that Qz).

I agree with some of his posts and disagree with others. And, yes his negativity and "I'm right your wrong" mentality does grate on me, but there are plenty of others on this board who deserve banning before him (and I'm not saying he does).

Shall we all just let it go?
:lol: DC is the only one who wants him banned

StevieMardenboro
Posts: 1204
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:18 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ban Quakerz

Post by StevieMardenboro » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:30 pm

Ok been away from this site for a bit and I feel like I have been on holiday and missed two weeks of a soap opera or something

Why was Jazz Maverick banned? . . and who is Jonny boy and what alter ego was he banned under?

fat tony
Posts: 3403
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:55 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ban Quakerz

Post by fat tony » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:39 pm

StevieMardenboro wrote:Ok been away from this site for a bit and I feel like I have been on holiday and missed two weeks of a soap opera or something

Why was Jazz Maverick banned? . . and who is Jonny boy and what alter ego was he banned under?
Jazz got banned for pointing out to jjmick what a tedious little turd he his.

jjmick got banned for crimes against banter in trying to respond to Jazz.

Jazz is now Mazz.

jjmick is now JonnyBoy (I think).

User avatar
mikkyx
Site Admin
Posts: 3743
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:52 pm

Re: Ban Quakerz

Post by mikkyx » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:43 pm

Jazz and jj were both banned for derailing my attempts to find a new moderator by arguing like nursery kids in said thread. Both have since resurfaced and we're deciding what, if anything, to do with the alter egos.....

But this is about (not) banning Quakerz, so let us speak no more of others who've already had the hammer.
Darlo Uncovered flux capacitor maintainer-in-chief
Darlo Fans Radio | Official Website

darlopaul
Posts: 205
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:11 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ban Quakerz

Post by darlopaul » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:47 pm

Ash_Quaker wrote:
darlopaul wrote:I'm not a fan of Quakerz. In fact I think I called him a prick at some point recently, admitedly being the wrong side of 2 bottles of red (I apologise for that Qz).

I agree with some of his posts and disagree with others. And, yes his negativity and "I'm right your wrong" mentality does grate on me, but there are plenty of others on this board who deserve banning before him (and I'm not saying he does).

Shall we all just let it go?
:lol: DC is the only one who wants him banned
I know. Just ignore him if you don't agree with him.

charlie

Re: Ban Quakerz

Post by charlie » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:07 pm

I didnt realise we were holding competitions for what was a real Darlo supporter In my opinion, Quakerz has opinions which he freely and regularly expresses, some I agree with some I dont but as previously stated he has posted nothing to warrant him being banned and I wont be flexing my ban hammer muscles until I see a reason to do so. By the way there is a report post facility which individuals can use if they feel someone has posted something which requires a moderators action rather than slaying someone`s character online

Quakerz
Posts: 20958
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:32 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ban Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Tue May 01, 2012 12:05 am

darlopaul wrote:I'm not a fan of Quakerz. In fact I think I called him a prick at some point recently, admitedly being the wrong side of 2 bottles of red (I apologise for that Qz).
People call me a prick all the time, it goes in one ear and out the other. I have to say I don't remember you calling me a prick.
I agree with some of his posts and disagree with others. And, yes his negativity and "I'm right your wrong" mentality does grate on me
I'm not negative at all, I'm realistic. And the "I'm right you're wrong mentality", isn't that everyone? I'm just better at it than some others. :thumbup:
Image

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

shawry
Posts: 2600
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:55 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ban Quakerz

Post by shawry » Tue May 01, 2012 9:44 am

Quakerz wrote: I'm not negative at all, I'm realistic. And the "I'm right you're wrong mentality", isn't that everyone? I'm just better at it than some others. :thumbup:
Isnt that what an opinion is? If you didnt think your opinion was right then its kinda pointless having it :)

Locked