Payroll Giving

Here lie questions that were posed to 1883 and have been answered. any further questions please visit www.darlington1883.co.uk

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

lo36789
Team Supported: Darlington

Payroll Giving

Post by lo36789 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:58 am

Following on from a topic on the board I have contacted my HR department to see if CICs are eligible for payroll giving.

The response I have received is requesting the company name & registered address.

I guess I can save them a job as I assume what they are going to do is contact the relevant parties to see if 1883 cic (guessing this is the name of the CIC) is eligble. Do you know if you are eligible for payroll giving?

Thanks

divas

Re: Payroll Giving

Post by divas » Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:17 pm

lo36789 wrote:Following on from a topic on the board I have contacted my HR department to see if CICs are eligible for payroll giving.

The response I have received is requesting the company name & registered address.

I guess I can save them a job as I assume what they are going to do is contact the relevant parties to see if 1883 cic (guessing this is the name of the CIC) is eligble. Do you know if you are eligible for payroll giving?

Thanks
I've raised it with Denis, awaiting an answer.

Mr_Tibbs
Team Supported: The Almighty Darlo

Post by Mr_Tibbs » Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:04 am

divas wrote:
lo36789 wrote:Following on from a topic on the board I have contacted my HR department to see if CICs are eligible for payroll giving.

Thanks
I've raised it with Denis, awaiting an answer.
The Quakers Trust :thumbup: wouldn't feed into the club though :thumbdown:
Join - Shop - Collect

Collect free donations for your club every time you shop the easyfundraising way:

www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/dfcsg

Pegge

Post by Pegge » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:06 am

Hello!!

Donated my first £100 last week, just hope that thats a litle help in helping the club to get back on track.

NorwegianDarlo!