Raj Singh finally speaks to the poolies

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Aycliffe
Team Supported: Darlington

Raj Singh finally speaks to the poolies

Post by Aycliffe » Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:55 am

Has the man changed? any different to the bullshit he fed us?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CgAx0Q ... PGuakcfCwc

jjljks

Re: Raj Singh finally speaks to the poolies

Post by jjljks » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:33 am

Reminds me of the classic terrace chant
"Singh when you're winning, you only etc..... "

Darlofan97

Post by Darlofan97 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:16 pm

It's very similar to us 10 years ago. Very non-committal, bemoans the lack of investors and discusses working with the Council.

No doubt the Council will be the scapegoat for Singh when he walks away, despite the fact the Council are doing Pools a favour by not allowing him to own any land/the stadium.

Pools fans should be worried, yet they aren't, and are lauding Raj as a saviour. They are £2.8 million in debt (£1.3m to SAGE & £1.5m to Clarence 18 Ltd), and auditors have noted that the company's going concern is dependent on financial support from the holding the company (Clarence 18 Ltd). The main and only shareholder of which is.....Raj Singh, someone who refuses to really commit his support beyond next season.

If there ever was a moment to feel appreciative for what we have (i.e David Johnston, Chris Stockdale etc) and a strong and democratic DFCSG board behind it, then this is it.

onewayup

Post by onewayup » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:41 pm

I can only speak as I find ,the man is a not what he portrays in the football world, he maybe a very good business man in what he knows, however poolies fans he will leave you in debt to his companies, this 2.4 million is a loan to the club he will want it all back at some stage,
I really hope for pools fans that a plan is in place to take on the mantle of owners,
The signs are reminiscent of what happened to his previous club,
Moaning about the fans ,moaning about new investment, I would love to be proved wrong but past experience of this guy tells me beware pools fans,

eddie-rowles

Post by eddie-rowles » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:37 pm

Raj is not a pool fan nor was he a Darlo fan understand that first, he is a businessman interested in making money, someone who complained about beds being empty in his care homes and losing 10K a week because the old buggers were dying and he wasn't getting replacements. No empathy or care for those whose parents died.
He criticised someone looking to buy the club speaking to Jeff Steling because he only put in £100K unlike his £2million, jealousy? .
But the best one was that goes on poolie bunker fans forum to read what they say about him and those who complain about him" some fans haven't worked in their lives and try telling me how to run a club" Just so, so happy we did not let MG bring this narcissist back.

theoriginalfatcat

Post by theoriginalfatcat » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:54 pm

A video nasty :thumbdown:

Nice log selection though...
Profile pic ↗️
Feethams the Panda. 28 Jan 2012.
Now extinct!

JasonDeVos

Post by JasonDeVos » Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:05 pm

eddie-rowles wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:37 pm
Raj is not a pool fan nor was he a Darlo fan understand that first, he is a businessman interested in making money, someone who complained about beds being empty in his care homes and losing 10K a week because the old buggers were dying and he wasn't getting replacements. No empathy or care for those whose parents died.
He criticised someone looking to buy the club speaking to Jeff Steling because he only put in £100K unlike his £2million, jealousy? .
But the best one was that goes on poolie bunker fans forum to read what they say about him and those who complain about him" some fans haven't worked in their lives and try telling me how to run a club" Just so, so happy we did not let MG bring this narcissist back.
A job lot of not my fault from him. Heard it all before.

Then the the Poolie fans all line up and think he is the saviour

Comfortably_numb

Post by Comfortably_numb » Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:58 pm

Darlofan97 wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:16 pm
It's very similar to us 10 years ago. Very non-committal, bemoans the lack of investors and discusses working with the Council.

No doubt the Council will be the scapegoat for Singh when he walks away, despite the fact the Council are doing Pools a favour by not allowing him to own any land/the stadium.

Pools fans should be worried, yet they aren't, and are lauding Raj as a saviour. They are £2.8 million in debt (£1.3m to SAGE & £1.5m to Clarence 18 Ltd), and auditors have noted that the company's going concern is dependent on financial support from the holding the company (Clarence 18 Ltd). The main and only shareholder of which is.....Raj Singh, someone who refuses to really commit his support beyond next season.

If there ever was a moment to feel appreciative for what we have (i.e David Johnston, Chris Stockdale etc) and a strong and democratic DFCSG board behind it, then this is it.
This x a billion.

amazing that football authorities still allow this kind of financial shenanigans to carry on. I wonder if the COVID stuff will simply accelerate RS's plans as it all sound inevitable.

Was his plan to wear down the council and let him buy the ground to then own / sell? weird if so...

PierremontQuaker03

Post by PierremontQuaker03 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:08 pm

So pleased we are away from this sort of situation and away from Raj. It’s so obvious he wants to get his hands on the stadium, but he is fighting a losing battle there as the council will never hand it over to the likes of him.
If I were are a Hartlepool fan I would be getting the fans together to sort out an exit strategy. Raj will not stay much longer, he’s already stayed longer than he had intended to and is not committing to how long he intends to stay.
This will end in tears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“If you can't hit a driver, don't.”
Greg Norman

jjljks

Post by jjljks » Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:17 pm

Or tier 3

joejaques

Post by joejaques » Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:23 pm

Who has their hands on the Football Share? :roll:

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:41 pm

Perhaps he's after the contents of their trophy cabinet. :lol:

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:15 am

Comfortably_numb wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:58 pm
Was his plan to wear down the council and let him buy the ground to then own / sell? weird if so...
Weird?

That is basically the Singh MO.

Eat, sleep, use football clubs as leverage to try and get favourable council decisions, repeat

joejaques

Post by joejaques » Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:55 am

lo36789 wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:15 am
Comfortably_numb wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:58 pm
Weird?

That is basically the Singh MO.

Eat, sleep, lie through your teeth, use football clubs as leverage to try and get favourable council decisions, repeat
Edited for you. :roll:

eddie-rowles

Post by eddie-rowles » Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:02 am

Saturdays defeat should be the reality check Raj requires he is not going to get the ground on the cheap from the council and not keep control while another investor puts £2million in and pampers his bruised ego. Fans have to take more control but as always it will be when everything else has failed

Comfortably_numb

Post by Comfortably_numb » Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:23 am

eddie-rowles wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:02 am
Saturdays defeat should be the reality check Raj requires he is not going to get the ground on the cheap from the council and not keep control while another investor puts £2million in and pampers his bruised ego. Fans have to take more control but as always it will be when everything else has failed
correct. fans never take serious action until forced to. you always want to cling on to the hope that your owner / backer is the answer - and if not, there'll be another person to take the reigns until the inevitable happens