Southport (Home) - Sat 16th Feb (Price Promotion)

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

super_les_mcjannet
Team Supported: Darlington

Southport (Home) - Sat 16th Feb (Price Promotion)

Post by super_les_mcjannet » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:51 pm

So us regulars I guess need to encourage others to come along this Saturday.

https://darlingtonfc.co.uk/news/reduced ... -home-game

£10 Adult
£8 Concession
£4 Child (11-16)

Southport beat Chorley 5-3 on Saturday so could be an end to end game, although likely to be 0-0 now I have said that.

Hoping the club are going to push this but not loads they can do. However my youngest came home with a free adult and child ticket for Mowden Rugby Club the other week.

I do wonder if we could hand tickets to local Comps for them to come to games for free, perhaps a couple of times a season, maybe paid by fans etc. Say each comp was given 30 tickets that's £150 per school, 7 comps would cost us just over 1k.

I know some kids would have come anyhow but it's getting them in at that age really, no doubt that's how a lot of us started, heading down to the match with our mates.

poppyfield

Re: Southport (Home) - Sat 16th Feb (Price Promotion)

Post by poppyfield » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:14 pm

What is there away following like ? Anybody.
Help get the club back to Darlo by helping to spread the word about the "Back to Darlo!" fund. The image on the right will be constantly updated with the latest total so please feel free to use the image link below the thermometer on your own signatures, blogs, websites, etc.Image
Image link: http://www.mydarlo.co.uk/img/BTD-therm-350x100.jpg

divas

Post by divas » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:22 pm

We’ve got a social media campaign planned for next week. We’ve got tens of thousands of followers on Facebook and twitter so it’s the quickest and easiest way to get the message out. Anyone on those platforms will certainly know what’s happening - we just have to hope they actually come!

Of course every fan has a part to play too - spread the word far and wide - retweet, share and bribe people to come if you have to. The club has made this offer really simple - no having to buy in advance or anything, it could’nt be easier - just come along with you cash and watch a game of football

HarrytheQuaker

Post by HarrytheQuaker » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:21 pm

poppyfield wrote:What is there away following like ? Anybody.
Shite

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:17 am

poppyfield wrote:What is there away following like ? Anybody.
Probably the usual away following at BM around 50, although there performance against Chorley may encourage a few more.