new website...

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

biccynana
Team Supported: Darlington

new website...

Post by biccynana » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:19 pm

is live and looks good. My only gripe is the stories on the news page are not ordered chronologically. The first four stories are dated 23rd, 15th, 19th, 20th August. I confess I know nothing about web design but I can't see the point in having an eight day old news story on the top line, or highlights of an older game (Blyth) nearer the top than those for a more recent game (Kiddie).

Feethams 1966

Re: new website...

Post by Feethams 1966 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:04 pm

It's a definite improvement on the old site but I enjoy heritage articles and couldn't find any pictures of our old ground at Feethams. Perhaps they'll add some.

jjljks

Post by jjljks » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:06 am

biccynana wrote:is live and looks good. My only gripe is the stories on the news page are not ordered chronologically. The first four stories are dated 23rd, 15th, 19th, 20th August. I confess I know nothing about web design but I can't see the point in having an eight day old news story on the top line, or highlights of an older game (Blyth) nearer the top than those for a more recent game (Kiddie).
Perhaps just trying to bury any thoughts on Kidderminster game? Forget it and move on :thumbup:

biccynana

Post by biccynana » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:23 am

jjljks wrote:
biccynana wrote:is live and looks good. My only gripe is the stories on the news page are not ordered chronologically. The first four stories are dated 23rd, 15th, 19th, 20th August. I confess I know nothing about web design but I can't see the point in having an eight day old news story on the top line, or highlights of an older game (Blyth) nearer the top than those for a more recent game (Kiddie).
Perhaps just trying to bury any thoughts on Kidderminster game? Forget it and move on :thumbup:
Hehe, yeah, could be that.