Joe Kinnear LMFAO

Discussion of footy that ISN'T centred around Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Spyman
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Joe Kinnear LMFAO

Post by Spyman » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:46 am

Good to see the Newcastle fans acting with real class towards Cabaye yesterday, booing him on to the pitch just because he wants to take the opportunity to better himself.

How dare he want to play for a big club in the Champions League. Especially in a World Cup season?

Excellent 'support' from the 'most passionate' set of c**** in football.
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

Hilly

Post by Hilly » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:24 am

Spyman wrote:Good to see the Newcastle fans acting with real class towards Cabaye yesterday, booing him on to the pitch just because he wants to take the opportunity to better himself.

How dare he want to play for a big club in the Champions League. Especially in a World Cup season?

In fairness, he's acted like a c***. Refusing to play for the club who pays him is childish in the extreme.

Hopefully he regrets his actions, especially if he doesn't move anywhere tomorrow.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:32 pm

Hilly wrote:
Spyman wrote:Good to see the Newcastle fans acting with real class towards Cabaye yesterday, booing him on to the pitch just because he wants to take the opportunity to better himself.

In fairness, he's acted like a c***. Refusing to play for the club who pays him is childish in the extreme.

Hopefully he regrets his actions, especially if he doesn't move anywhere tomorrow.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
Did he refuse to play? I must have missed that bit while on holiday.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:51 am

I just thought the official line was he had his head turned by the bid from Arsenal came just before kick off, Pardew thought he wasn't in the right frame of mind to play after it.

What Newcastle's thinking was behind telling him about the the bid which came in hours before kick off I don't know, surely if they were that concerned they would have left it a few hours?

cameron-darlo
Team Supported: Darlington, newcastle

Post by cameron-darlo » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:23 pm

Cabaye refused to play against Man City, West Ham and Morecambe. the fans had every right to boo him.

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:51 pm

lo36789 wrote:I just thought the official line was he had his head turned by the bid from Arsenal came just before kick off, Pardew thought he wasn't in the right frame of mind to play after it.

What Newcastle's thinking was behind telling him about the the bid which came in hours before kick off I don't know, surely if they were that concerned they would have left it a few hours?
That was the 'official' line I heard as well.

If I found out my employer had blocked an opportunity for me to move on to a bigger and better company I'm fairly sure I wouldn't be in the frame of mind to give my best. Especially if customers then started to abuse me.

DC

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:26 pm

cameron-darlo wrote:Cabaye refused to play against Man City, West Ham and Morecambe. the fans had every right to boo him.
Can you prove he refused to play?

cameron-darlo

Post by cameron-darlo » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:30 pm

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:45 pm

I see nothing but shoddy journalism in that article. There is no actual evidence, such as a direct quote, confirming the statement made in the title.

It just looks like they've put 2+2 together to make 5.

cameron-darlo

Post by cameron-darlo » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:57 pm

He refused to play, simple. He's not once come out on Twitter to defend himself so what does that tell you.

He's staying now anyway.

Also no sign of anyone else coming in, disgusting. Ashley is doing a good job though.

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:01 pm

cameron-darlo wrote:He refused to play, simple.
Where is the evidence that is this true? You haven't provided any so far, so it isn't "simple" at all.

cameron-darlo

Post by cameron-darlo » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:05 pm

DarloOnTheUp wrote:
Where is the evidence that is this true? You haven't provided any so far, so it isn't "simple" at all.
Can you prove he didn't refuse to play?.. If he didn't refuse to play and the club was preventing him from playing, surely he would have come out on Twitter to clear his name and tell the fans this, my 'evidence' stacks up better than what you're trying to get at. He's not once come out and tried to clear his name, tells me that he's in the wrong.

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:20 pm

cameron-darlo wrote:
DarloOnTheUp wrote:
Can you prove he didn't refuse to play?.. If he didn't refuse to play and the club was preventing him from playing, surely he would have come out on Twitter to clear his name and tell the fans this, my 'evidence' stacks up better than what you're trying to get at. He's not once come out and tried to clear his name, tells me that he's in the wrong.
You're the one making the claim, therefore the burden of proof is on you!

All I'm asking is that you back up your statement (that he refused to play) with evidence. If you can't, then I'm sorry but your claim has just as much credence as any other, including the opposite of what you're stating, or that Cabaye is really an alien in disguise from a solar system 6000 light years away sent to spy on Earth.

Has he denied this? Can you prove that he isn't an alien in disguise from a solar system 6000 light years away sent to spy on Earth?

Or how about we work on the basis that a claim isn't true until proven so with proper evidence?

And I'm still waiting for the evidence to back up yours...

cameron-darlo

Post by cameron-darlo » Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:14 pm

So tell me why he didn't play for 3 games? he's fully fit. If he was being prevented from playing, he wouldn't have played a part against Fulham. if he was being prevented from playing, he would have came out on Twitter and said this and stuck up for himself instead of letting fans believe he was refusing to play. my opinions adds up better than what you're saying.

Stop trying to point score ffs. its pretty obvious that he was refusing to play to everyone barring a few on here that just happen to dislike Newcastle and want to constantly prove the fans wrong.

al_quaker

Post by al_quaker » Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:23 pm

cameron-darlo wrote:He refused to play, simple. He's not once come out on Twitter to defend himself so what does that tell you.

He's staying now anyway.

Also no sign of anyone else coming in, disgusting. Ashley is doing a good job though.[\b]

What if the football club can't afford to sign anybody else?

cameron-darlo

Post by cameron-darlo » Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:32 pm

al_quaker wrote:
cameron-darlo wrote:He refused to play, simple. He's not once come out on Twitter to defend himself so what does that tell you.

He's staying now anyway.

Also no sign of anyone else coming in, disgusting. Ashley is doing a good job though.[\b]

:wtf:

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:24 pm

cameron-darlo wrote:So tell me why he didn't play for 3 games? he's fully fit. If he was being prevented from playing, he wouldn't have played a part against Fulham. if he was being prevented from playing, he would have came out on Twitter and said this and stuck up for himself instead of letting fans believe he was refusing to play. my opinions adds up better than what you're saying.

Stop trying to point score ffs. its pretty obvious that he was refusing to play to everyone barring a few on here that just happen to dislike Newcastle and want to constantly prove the fans wrong.
I'm not trying to point score, and all I'm "saying" is that if you make a claim, then you need to back it up with evidence.

If you can't then there's no way to elevate one opinion above the other, so I could quite easily say Pardew decided not to play him because he thought Cabaye wouldn't have been in the right frame of mind. I have no evidence for this, but then neither do you, so how can you distinguish between the two?

And so fuck if he didn't deny the rumours on Twitter. Why should he have to when that's all they are: rumours. I would have thought he'd have more professionalism than to go on Twitter denying or confirming every rumour that's pulled out of a journalist's arse.

al_quaker

Post by al_quaker » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:41 pm

cameron-darlo wrote:
al_quaker wrote:

He's staying now anyway.

:wtf:

What?

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:54 pm

He's staying now anyway.

Also no sign of anyone else coming in, disgusting. Ashley is doing a good job though.
Oh, well if he didn't defend himself on twitter, that's case fucking closed then, Poirot.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

DC

cameron-darlo

Post by cameron-darlo » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:23 pm

Spyman wrote:

He's staying now anyway.

Oh, well if he didn't defend himself on twitter, that's case fucking closed then, Poirot.

Now now, don't get so irate mr spyman. :lol:

victor meldrew

Post by victor meldrew » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:39 pm

Couldnt give a flying f*** about the bar codes can we get off the subject of them now please :wave:

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:38 pm

victor meldrew wrote:Couldnt give a flying f*** about the bar codes can we get off the subject of them now please :wave:
Yes you can. On all the other discussion topics.

DC

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:40 pm

cameron-darlo wrote:
Spyman wrote:

He's staying now anyway.

Now now, don't get so irate mr spyman. :lol:
Well what a daft thing to say. Why would any player in their right mind 'defend them self on twitter'? A laughable suggestion.

Do you think his defence would be met with back slapping and messages of understanding?

DC

Free_Transfer

Post by Free_Transfer » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:28 pm

Spyman wrote:

He's staying now anyway.

I genuinely can't believe some of the shite Cameron is sharing with us....jesus wept. Newcastle can't attract the genuinely decent players but they've spent loads already, got a load of supposedly good footballers in, in fact they're all French fannies and shite...and old habits die hard - the fans are still as deluded as ever!

cameron-darlo

Post by cameron-darlo » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:34 pm

Just watch this Video in full. and if you can't see how most of the fans feel after this, you're fucking stupid. this guy just explains how the majority feel but better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl9byziXH30

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:10 pm

I'll watch your video later - I'm sure it does make it clear how the fans feel. That doesn't mean that the fans are right to feel this way though.

I could post a video of how Yohanne Cabaye/Mike Ashley/Joe Kinnear feel, but it wouldn't make them right.

DC

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:29 pm

cameron-darlo wrote:Just watch this Video in full. and if you can't see how most of the fans feel after this, you're fucking stupid. this guy just explains how the majority feel but better

Believing things without evidence, attempting to shift the burden of proof and asking others to disprove your claim before you've even proven it, and now a nice bit of confirmation bias.

Are you sure you're not religious?

cameron-darlo

Post by cameron-darlo » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:01 pm

DarloOnTheUp wrote:
cameron-darlo wrote:Just watch this Video in full. and if you can't see how most of the fans feel after this, you're fucking stupid. this guy just explains how the majority feel but better

Believing things without evidence, attempting to shift the burden of proof and asking others to disprove your claim before you've even proven it, and now a nice bit of confirmation bias.

There is all sorts of Ways that Cabaye could have came out and said he wasn't refusing to play. the fact he didn't tells me that he did indeed refuse to play, so get off your fucking high horse. thats my opinion, you obviously have yours.

If someone said that you had refused to show up for work, would you then come out and defend yourself, or would you sit back and do nothing?

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:15 pm

cameron-darlo wrote:
DarloOnTheUp wrote:

There is all sorts of Ways that Cabaye could have came out and said he wasn't refusing to play. the fact he didn't tells me that he did indeed refuse to play, so get off your fucking high horse. thats my opinion, you obviously have yours.

If someone said that you had refused to show up for work, would you then come out and defend yourself, or would you sit back and do nothing?
I'd imagine that if I failed to turn up for work, and then tweeted an explanation, nobody would really give a s***.

I'd imagine that if Yohann Cabaye did the same, he'd be sent hundreds of abusive tweets from "passionate supporters" with a persecution complex.

DC

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:20 pm

I thought the official line was that he hadn't refused. Why would Cabaye then feel a need to verify the official line that there was anyway.

The evidence we have that he didn't refuse is the official line from the club that said he didn't refuse to play.

What evidence you have that he did refuse to play is an ommission of a public statement from the player that he wasn't refusing to play.