CIC sales at dolphin

Here lie questions that were posed to 1883 and have been answered. any further questions please visit www.darlington1883.co.uk

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Alfie
Team Supported: Darlington

CIC sales at dolphin

Post by Alfie » Tue May 22, 2012 8:39 am

Wiill people be able to sign up for CIC at the Dolphin like we did for shares.

Quakerz

Re: CIC sales at dolphin

Post by Quakerz » Tue May 22, 2012 8:54 am

Would that not depend on whether people have been contacted and already had money returned? If the money is not yet returned and the DFCSC contact them, surely they just have to say "move it to the CIC"?

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

princes town
Team Supported: Darlington/Blackburn

Post by princes town » Tue May 22, 2012 11:08 am

Quakerz wrote:Would that not depend on whether people have been contacted and already had money returned? If the money is not yet returned and the DFCSC contact them, surely they just have to say "move it to the CIC"?
That's what I am doing although I haven't got a call as yet. I was going to stick it in the Trust group but I guess time is pressing...Not sure what they cash sales don't get stuck in with a 2 week cooling off period. Save a lot of hassle although massively illegal I guess

divas

Post by divas » Tue May 22, 2012 2:36 pm

Quakerz wrote:Would that not depend on whether people have been contacted and already had money returned? If the money is not yet returned and the DFCSC contact them, surely they just have to say "move it to the CIC"?
There seems to have been a little delay with returning the cash pledges, very convenient :thumbup:

Now there's an alternative i hope Karen or whoever has to call everyone is very persuasive

princes town
Team Supported: Darlington/Blackburn

Post by princes town » Tue May 22, 2012 3:33 pm

divas wrote:
There seems to have been a little delay with returning the cash pledges, very convenient :thumbup:

Now there's an alternative i hope Karen or whoever has to call everyone is very persuasive
I want mine through the Trust but I don't know what their facility is.

herts_darlo

Post by herts_darlo » Tue May 22, 2012 7:36 pm

Alfie wrote:Wiill people be able to sign up for CIC at the Dolphin like we did for shares.
There are no current plans for cash donations as we did before - anyone who dealt in cash before will be having a letter sent out tomorrow, asking them whether they wish to reinvest or they would like a refunded cheque.