John Terry In England Squad

Talk about anything you want in here.

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Darlo Nutz
Team Supported: Darlington

John Terry In England Squad

Post by Darlo Nutz » Wed May 16, 2012 4:24 pm

Annoys the hell out of me how money and the chance of winning a trophy gets the heads up over human morals!!! Personally don't think Terry has had a good season anyway so I don't see him as somebody that could win us the euros. I hope the FA throw the book at him after euros as there's to much evidence against him not to but I have a feeling it will all just kind of brushed under the carpet which I detest!

davidcorks 40yard OG

Re: John Terry In England Squad

Post by davidcorks 40yard OG » Wed May 16, 2012 5:34 pm

Darlo Nutz wrote:Annoys the hell out of me how money and the chance of winning a trophy gets the heads up over human morals!!! Personally don't think Terry has had a good season anyway so I don't see him as somebody that could win us the euros. I hope the FA throw the book at him after euros as there's to much evidence against him not to but I have a feeling it will all just kind of brushed under the carpet which I detest!

Nonsense ....Its completely the right decision innocent until proven guilty .
which i dont believe will happen as its a bollocks charge to go with the neverending John Terry witch hunt.
Also the correct decision as Rio isnt a first choice for club or country anymore and is frankly crap.
John terry is first choice for club & country captains his club and should really be captaining his country too and would be if it wasnt for all this Anton bullshit sticking up for big bro nonsense.

Oh and we have jack s*** chance of winning the euros anyway :lol:

Darlo Nutz

Post by Darlo Nutz » Wed May 16, 2012 7:35 pm

Video evidence clear as day saying what he shouldn't have and they have only prolonged the case so john terry could go to the euros. And I never said anything about Rio, he ain't that good anymore, I'm talking about Terry and his conduct! If it was Joey Baron the case would have been cut and shut long before now! But if it has a chance of harming our chases the FA will bend the rules to suit. Why delay the case until after the euros! It stinks of corruption and money!

davidcorks 40yard OG

Post by davidcorks 40yard OG » Wed May 16, 2012 8:19 pm

Darlo Nutz wrote:Video evidence clear as day saying what he shouldn't have and they have only prolonged the case so john terry could go to the euros. And I never said anything about Rio, he ain't that good anymore, I'm talking about Terry and his conduct! If it was Joey Baron the case would have been cut and shut long before now! But if it has a chance of harming our chases the FA will bend the rules to suit. Why delay the case until after the euros! It stinks of corruption and money!

Really ? I would have thought if they were that way inclined Terry would not have been stripped of the captaincy .

Darlo Nutz

Post by Darlo Nutz » Wed May 16, 2012 9:56 pm

They only did that to appease the hatred of the fans! Nothing else!!!

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Wed May 16, 2012 10:04 pm

The thing is the FA have said all along the court case will need to run it's course before there are any footballing implications, which is right they can't possibly find him guilty and a court of law find him innocent. They shouldn't have got involved once they had made that stance simple as in terms of the captaincy.

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Wed May 16, 2012 11:01 pm

davidcorks 40yard OG wrote:
Darlo Nutz wrote:Annoys the hell out of me how money and the chance of winning a trophy gets the heads up over human morals!!! Personally don't think Terry has had a good season anyway so I don't see him as somebody that could win us the euros. I hope the FA throw the book at him after euros as there's to much evidence against him not to but I have a feeling it will all just kind of brushed under the carpet which I detest!

Nonsense ....Its completely the right decision innocent until proven guilty .
which i dont believe will happen as its a bollocks charge to go with the neverending John Terry witch hunt.
Also the correct decision as Rio isnt a first choice for club or country anymore and is frankly crap.
John terry is first choice for club & country captains his club and should really be captaining his country too and would be if it wasnt for all this Anton bullshit sticking up for big bro nonsense.

Oh and we have jack s*** chance of winning the euros anyway :lol:
Ferdinand's recent form far outstrips John Terry's.
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

DL5

Post by DL5 » Thu May 17, 2012 6:37 pm

We'll piss that tinpot competition, Andy Carroll is our new saviour :lol:

Book the flights home for 20th June Mr Hodgson

Lawman3

Post by Lawman3 » Fri May 18, 2012 8:24 pm

John Terry is a particularly loathsome individual. Whether he is kneeing someone in the back, shagging his best mate's ex, parking his 4 x 4 in a disabled bay, or (allegedly) racially abusing an opponent, there is a bad stench that follows him around. The FA were right to strip him of the captaincy - there were rumours of half the England squad refusing to talk to him.
However, in purely footballing terms, there is a lack of decent English centre-backs, so I can understand why Hodgson picked him. But his Court case should have been fixed for Trial before the Euros, rather than after.
Never argue with an idiot: The best possible outcome is that you win an argument with an idiot.

Darlo_H

Post by Darlo_H » Fri May 18, 2012 8:58 pm

Lawman3 wrote:However, in purely footballing terms, there is a lack of decent English centre-backs
Off the top of my head Ferdinand, Cahill, Jagielka, Lescott, Smalling and Jones are all decent English CBs.
Jazz Maverick wrote:If I win the 50/50 draw I'm going to use the money to pay a tramp to throw dog s*** at you.

Darlo_George_96

Post by Darlo_George_96 » Fri May 18, 2012 10:55 pm

Darlo_H wrote:
Lawman3 wrote:However, in purely footballing terms, there is a lack of decent English centre-backs
Off the top of my head Ferdinand, Cahill, Jagielka, Lescott, Smalling and Jones are all decent English CBs.
I'd even take Smalling as a right back
@George_S96

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Sat May 19, 2012 9:04 am

someone said smalling was injured...anyway micah richards is a decent english CB as well.

Darlo_H

Post by Darlo_H » Sat May 19, 2012 9:45 am

lo36789 wrote:someone said smalling was injured...anyway micah richards is a decent english CB as well.
Smalling is injured, just using him as an example. You're right about Richards though.
Jazz Maverick wrote:If I win the 50/50 draw I'm going to use the money to pay a tramp to throw dog s*** at you.

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Sat May 19, 2012 9:48 am

Ah that was just in response to this to be honest.
Darlo_George_96 wrote:I'd even take Smalling as a right back
It was a bit off topic from George...given conversation has gone onto just naming good English CBs but never mind!

Ledley King, Michael Dawson aren't exactly shocking. If the former wasn't so injury prone I think he could have been one of the best.