Advertise Here
You are here: darlofc.co.uk » Board index » The Uncovered Forums » ASK 1883 » 1883 Answered
It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:37 pm View unanswered posts | View active topics

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: CIC sales at dolphin
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:39 am 

Team Supported: Darlington
Wiill people be able to sign up for CIC at the Dolphin like we did for shares.

Post subject: Re: CIC sales at dolphin
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:54 am 

Would that not depend on whether people have been contacted and already had money returned? If the money is not yet returned and the DFCSC contact them, surely they just have to say "move it to the CIC"?

James Randi on his future death - "I want to be cremated, and I want my ashes blown in Uri Geller's eyes."

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:08 am 

Team Supported: Darlington/Blackburn
Quakerz wrote:
Would that not depend on whether people have been contacted and already had money returned? If the money is not yet returned and the DFCSC contact them, surely they just have to say "move it to the CIC"?

That's what I am doing although I haven't got a call as yet. I was going to stick it in the Trust group but I guess time is pressing...Not sure what they cash sales don't get stuck in with a 2 week cooling off period. Save a lot of hassle although massively illegal I guess

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 2:36 pm 

Quakerz wrote:

There seems to have been a little delay with returning the cash pledges, very convenient :thumbup:

Now there's an alternative i hope Karen or whoever has to call everyone is very persuasive

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 3:33 pm 

Team Supported: Darlington/Blackburn
divas wrote:
Quakerz wrote:

There seems to have been a little delay with returning the cash pledges, very convenient :thumbup:

Now there's an alternative i hope Karen or whoever has to call everyone is very persuasive

I want mine through the Trust but I don't know what their facility is.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 7:36 pm 

Alfie wrote:
Wiill people be able to sign up for CIC at the Dolphin like we did for shares.

There are no current plans for cash donations as we did before - anyone who dealt in cash before will be having a letter sent out tomorrow, asking them whether they wish to reinvest or they would like a refunded cheque.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]