This Idiot

Arguments will be moved here. Obey the first and second rules.

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Neil_Heaneys_Pace
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: This Idiot

Post by Neil_Heaneys_Pace » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:10 pm

im annoyed, we should be talking about the tidy blondie in the back of the photo, instead of this little scrote.

wellindarlo

Post by wellindarlo » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:11 pm

mobi, I don't think you will get much support for your opinion on this one.

Jazz Maverick

Post by Jazz Maverick » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:27 pm

mobi wrote:
Jazz Maverick wrote:
mobi wrote:
Quakerz wrote:People are convicted in courts on the word of others, on the identification of others.

DL5 knows it is this lad, end of.
Yes, but you also get to hear from witnesses who may contradict the word of others. People who saw something different altogether.

You'd be a idiot to convict someone having only heard from the prosecution wouldn't you? I though you were smarter than that?
No-ones convicting anyone or prosecuting anyone though mobi.

DL5 has posted a picture of someone he has seen doing this nonsense. If some idiot decides to attack him and commit GBH/ABH because of a picture on a internet site, its on their shoulders, no-one elses.
The person who attacked him would be convicted, but they'd close the forum. You know I am right, even though it hurts.
No, you're not right, you're just trying to be contrary for the sake of it.

'They' arent going to close down a forum because a registered user posted a picture of someone he personally witnessed commit the acts he is accusing him of.

Stop talking shite.

MattClarkesLeftPeg

Post by MattClarkesLeftPeg » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:36 pm

Neil_Heaneys_Pace wrote:im annoyed, we should be talking about the tidy blondie in the back of the photo, instead of this little scrote.

This!
:thumbup:

mobi

Post by mobi » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:44 pm

wellindarlo wrote:mobi, I don't think you will get much support for your opinion on this one.
Doesn't matter. I am right.

You can get you flaming torches at the ready and head for the nearest pediatrician if you like.

Jazz Maverick

Post by Jazz Maverick » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:48 pm

'I am right. I have no evidence or precedent with which to back this up, but I am right'

:lol: Fuck off mobi lad

MattClarkesLeftPeg

Post by MattClarkesLeftPeg » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:50 pm

has nobody ever had a pee when they shouldnt have?

mobi

Post by mobi » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:52 pm

Jazz Maverick wrote:'I am right. I have no evidence or precedent with which to back this up, but I am right'

Yes, just centuries of legal precedent! Fuckwittery abounds! I'd love to hear your wisdom on this topic. Ever heard of innocent until proven guilty?

:shock:

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:55 pm

So are you saying that DL5 may be mistaken mobi?

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

mobi

Post by mobi » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:58 pm

Quakerz wrote:So are you saying that DL5 may be mistaken mobi?
Yes, that is possible. He may also be correct.

I may claim there is a God in the sky, but that does not make it so.

Jazz Maverick

Post by Jazz Maverick » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:05 pm

mobi wrote:
Jazz Maverick wrote:'I am right. I have no evidence or precedent with which to back this up, but I am right'

Yes, just centuries of legal precedent! Fuckwittery abounds! I'd love to hear your wisdom on this topic. Ever heard of innocent until proven guilty?

:shock:
Whether he is right or wrong is on DL5s shoulders isnt it you disappointingly retarded arsehole. Same as if some dickhead bizarrely attacks this guy, it would be on their head. Not everything is ultimately attributable to a forum it was once posted on :lol:

Your point that 'they' (whoever the fuck that may be) will close the forum down because DL5 posted a pic of someone he witnessed doing something is complete bollocks and is based on no other precedent other than the fact you like to be contrary.

My point stands - fuck off mobi lad.

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:08 pm

Actually, it isn't possible that DL5 is mistaken in this instance.

Claims of gods are irrelevant to this situation, because they are extraordinary claims of supernatural, invisible, unknowable "beings" with zero evidence provided to back up claims of them being true.

DL5 will have the evidence that this lad was chucked out of Billingham, will know who he is, and of course that it was the same lad that he witnessed having a slash at Spenny.

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

Neil_Heaneys_Pace

Post by Neil_Heaneys_Pace » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:12 pm

blondie, blondie, blondie

fozzovmurton

Post by fozzovmurton » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:20 pm

Neil_Heaneys_Pace wrote:blondie, blondie, blondie
Agreed mate, she is quite smart

DL5

Post by DL5 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:21 pm

The club have this lad's details from the Billingham Town incident and unless he changes his identity he'd have a job trying to prove that wasn't him. I'm not sure whether the club actually took any action or not, I hope they have but that's their business I suppose but I recall they were asking for details of idiots to be passed to the club.
That's what I'm doing, this lad willingly posed for a photo from the official photographer so he must have known it would be made public, this was after he had the piss. I've seen the photo and am letting people and the club know this lad is still attending and behaving disgracefully, over to the club.

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:25 pm

I'm not sure how our club can ban fans from away grounds and enforce it? They could pass details of known troublemakers on to opposition clubs but surely it is up to them to enforce who enters their grounds.

DL5

Post by DL5 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:28 pm

Quakerz wrote:I'm not sure how our club can ban fans from away grounds and enforce it? They could pass details of known troublemakers on to opposition clubs but surely it is up to them to enforce who enters their grounds.
It would be completely unworkable, in fact I've seen him at HP since Billingham, very hard to enforce.

mobi

Post by mobi » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:29 pm

DL5 wrote:The club have this lad's details from the Billingham Town incident and unless he changes his identity he'd have a job trying to prove that wasn't him. I'm not sure whether the club actually took any action or not, I hope they have but that's their business I suppose but I recall they were asking for details of idiots to be passed to the club.
That's what I'm doing, this lad willingly posed for a photo from the official photographer so he must have known it would be made public, this was after he had the piss. I've seen the photo and am letting people and the club know this lad is still attending and behaving disgracefully, over to the club.
Then you send it to the club rather than publish on a public forum. The club did not ask for details of idiots to be passed to the general public (and all the idiots that includes). Say this lad loses his job, or is denied a job because of this thread. Is that right?

Jazz Maverick

Post by Jazz Maverick » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:34 pm

Jesus Christ, you are one silly arse at times mobi

mobi

Post by mobi » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:39 pm

Jazz Maverick wrote:Jesus Christ, you are one silly arse at times mobi
Ah, with that sort of reasoned argument I stand no chance. Guess what, if that lad can make a case that he was denied employment because of this forum, then somebody is in big trouble.
Last edited by mobi on Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:40 pm

mobi wrote:
DL5 wrote:The club have this lad's details from the Billingham Town incident and unless he changes his identity he'd have a job trying to prove that wasn't him. I'm not sure whether the club actually took any action or not, I hope they have but that's their business I suppose but I recall they were asking for details of idiots to be passed to the club.
Then you send it to the club rather than publish on a public forum. The club did not ask for details of idiots to be passed to the general public (and all the idiots that includes). Say this lad loses his job, or is denied a job because of this thread. Is that right?
Mobi, DL5 has told you that the details of this lad have been passed on to the club. You are telling DL5 to pass the details of this lad onto the club. Which bit of "the details were passed onto the club" do you not understand?

DL5

Post by DL5 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:42 pm

mobi wrote:
Can't be arsed to worry about hypothetical "what ifs"

His photo was there I've said "that's him, the pisser"

It's done

mobi

Post by mobi » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:42 pm

Quakerz wrote:
mobi wrote:
Mobi, DL5 has told you that the details of this lad have been passed on to the club. You are telling DL5 to pass the details of this lad onto the club. Which bit of "the details were passed onto the club" do you not understand?
I mean send it ONLY to the club.

mobi

Post by mobi » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:45 pm

DL5 wrote:
mobi wrote:

It's done

It's done, but you better check the terms and conditions of the site as posters are usually held responsible for what they post. Like I said, even if he is guilty, he could make a case that your post cause embarrassment and harmed his chance of employment.

number_one

Post by number_one » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:51 pm

mobi wrote:harmed his chance of employment.
I doubt this thread will have much impact.

Jazz Maverick

Post by Jazz Maverick » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:52 pm

mobi wrote:
DL5 wrote:
mobi wrote:

It's done

It's done, but you better check the terms and conditions of the site as posters are usually held responsible for what they post. Like I said, even if he is guilty, he could make a case that your post cause embarrassment and harmed his chance of employment.
So now you're saying DL5 IS responsible for what he posts? Because just now you were claiming the Internet Mega Police were going to press self destruct on uncovered, despite the fact the forum isn't responsible for it's users actions.

And don't blither on about reasoned arguments - you've had plenty or reasoned responses and are still rabbiting on about unconnected and irrelevant eventualities.

You're being an argumentative silly arse.

DL5

Post by DL5 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:52 pm

mobi wrote:
DL5 wrote:
mobi wrote:

It's done

Or he could count himself lucky that he's just been outed as a clown for us to laugh at on here rather than being handed to the bobbies on the night.

Let the mods decide.

Fatty eats roadkill

Post by Fatty eats roadkill » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:53 pm

More to the point, on an iPhone he looks like jimmy Somerville!
Waiting for Raj to shaft them!

banktopp

Post by banktopp » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:54 pm

After 30 odd years I am going to come clean and admit to having a piss in the
back of the tinshed. Only because the crowd was enormous and totally impossible to get to the bogs. I was not alone.
Still think this little scrote should be banned though.

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:54 pm

Mobi, you're not really "getting" that DL5 is a grown up who knows he is responsible for the content that he posts, are you? I think you'll find that he is pefectly aware, as are you, as am I etc etc

Therefore you might want to ask why he said "this lad was chucked out of Billingham and was having a slash at Spenny". I would suggest it is because he witnessed both incidents, and knows what he is saying is true.

If he only "thinks" it "might be" the same lad, I'm sure he wouldn't have posted. You wouldn't have if you weren't sure, I wouldn't have either.

He is sure, he knows the risks involved regarding posting something that is not true, therefore I believe him.