Lee Hughes

Arguments will be moved here. Obey the first and second rules.

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

MB86DFC
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Lee Hughes

Post by MB86DFC » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:47 pm

Jazz Maverick wrote:There is nothing worse than a thick fucker who thinks shouting his worthless opinion loud enough will make it fact.
This statement is so ironic it has actually caused me physical pain

Jazz Maverick

Post by Jazz Maverick » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:50 pm

MB86DFC wrote:
Jazz Maverick wrote:There is nothing worse than a thick fucker who thinks shouting his worthless opinion loud enough will make it fact.
This statement is so ironic it has actually caused me physical pain
It would be ironic if you had written it.

But since you didnt, I can safely assume you dont actually understand what the word irony even means.

MB86DFC

Post by MB86DFC » Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:27 pm

yeah good one... It has been nice and quiet on here recently without you slagging people off every five minutes like a 13 year old who has just found the internet, it would be good to keep it that way.

Jazz Maverick

Post by Jazz Maverick » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:08 pm

MB86DFC wrote:yeah good one... It has been nice and quiet on here recently without you slagging people off every five minutes like a 13 year old who has just found the internet, it would be good to keep it that way.
Yet you still felt the need to wade into a thread that you had no previous part in, just to have a pop at someone who's mugged you off in the past?

Again, you dont really get irony, do you?

Breedon

Post by Breedon » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:17 pm

Jazz Maverick wrote:He killed someone in a car accident you reactionary little fuckwit. He didnt commit murder, he committed manslaughter.

Yes, it was his fault and he was a dickhead for running away. Yes, someone died, but it wasnt pre-meditated, it was an accident caused by stupidity.

The kind of corporate crime mentioned above WAS pre-meditated. He DID set out to commit a crime. The only reason the outcome was less serious in terms of human life is purely down to the arena he happened to be operating in.

Hughes served time and paid his dues to society for his part in a tragic accident. You or anyone else have no grounds for suggesting he shouldnt be allowed to go back to his chosen profession after serving his time, it makes no logical sense at all. Well, unless you're too stupid to understand the simple concept of crime, punishment, and social justice.
Its quite clear you haven't bothered to read a lot of what I've actually said on the subject, just focussed on odd little bits that you call ilogical. If you want to wave your little union jack and accept that our justice system is fair, without corruption and that a mistake of such tragic consequences has been fairly punished because our government said so then fair enough, you're entitled to that opinion, and I accept from a legal standpoint its correct. Morally and emotionally what our country deems "justice" is absolutely dispicable though. If the punishment quite clearly doesn't fit the crime then anyone, including me, is entitled to voice their opinion on the matter and point out the injustice of the situation.

But no, apparently in your tiny little mind I'm an upperty little toff who hates the working class because I dont think 3 years in prison and a career as a professional footballer is exactly principally fair (regardless of what the law says) when you get pissed, stoned, choose to get in you car, cause a fatal accident and run away from the scene of the crime. But on the other hand I want to justify any crimes comitted by the very suit and tie culture twats who I am openly outraged with in my rants!? Tremendous logic. :clap:

Breedon

Post by Breedon » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:19 pm

Jazz Maverick wrote:Yet you still felt the need to wade into a thread that you had no previous part in, just to have a pop at someone?
That's exactly what you did, insulted me without any kind of provocation or previous involvement in the topic....and then you start throwing the word "hypocrite" around. There's a bit more irony for you.

MB86DFC

Post by MB86DFC » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:22 pm

your having a go at me for joining a thread to have a pop when your first post on this thread was when you waded in to call Breedon a fuckwit? A bit iroinc that.

You really are a choad.

Breedon

Post by Breedon » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:24 pm

In his defence I am a fuckwit at the best of times. Just very amusing when his reasoning for calling me it goes on to demonstrate a total inability to grasp the point of what he's actually disagreeing with.

Jazz Maverick

Post by Jazz Maverick » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:28 pm

Breedon wrote: But no, apparently in your tiny little mind I'm an upperty little toff who hates the working class because I dont think 3 years in prison and a career as a professional footballer is exactly principally fair (regardless of what the law says) when you get pissed, stoned, choose to get in you car, cause a fatal accident and run away from the scene of the crime. But on the other hand I want to justify any crimes comitted by the very suit and tie culture twats who I am openly outraged with in my rants!? Tremendous logic. :clap:
You'll have to remind me of the part where he was accused, charged and convicted of being pissed and stoned? Because it seems that in your jealous, bitter tirade against a man you see as being socially below you yet financially far superior, you're relying on conjecture and heresay with which to sustain your opinion of him? But then again, in your head people arent allowed to make mistakes and then pay the price for it. Or are we now saying it was pre-meditated murder from Hughes?!

More s*** (lack of) logic from resident fuckwit.

And I waded into this topic because you stand out to me as a fucking moron, the kind of guy who reads shock factor articles in the Daily Mail and lets himself get all outraged and self righteous on the subject despite knowing fuck all.

MB86DFC

Post by MB86DFC » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:40 pm

And I waded into this topic because you stand out to me as a hypocritical, soft as shite keyboard warrior, the kind of guy who will sit in London and type all kinds of abuse that he wouldn't dare say to anyones face and won't make himself known in public.

Jazz Maverick

Post by Jazz Maverick » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:45 pm

MB86DFC wrote:And I waded into this topic because you stand out to me as a hypocritical, soft as shite keyboard warrior, the kind of guy who will sit in London and type all kinds of abuse that he wouldn't dare say to anyones face and won't make himself known in public.
Im supposedly a keyboard warrior, yet you're the daft c*** trying to call people out for a scrap because you got made to look stupid on the internet?! :lol:

You backwards fucking bell end :lol:

Breedon

Post by Breedon » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:45 pm

I've never read a tabloid in my life, I've never for a moment insinuated I'm any better than anyone, and you are totally incapable of understanding a different point of view on anything that doesn't mesh with your warped, ignorant point of view, nor do you have the mental capacity to agree to disagree. I certainly have my faults as a poster and have a good laugh at myself from time to time, but as far as wearing my heart on my sleeve and allowing emotions to influence my opinion on issues like this I will offer no apologies. I'm happy to agree to disagree when my opinion doesn't meet with someone's.

On a seperate note, I'd never be foolish enough to base a real life perception of someone based on how they are on the internet, particularly a textbook keyboard warrior like yourself, but in the context of your conduct on here you are a hypocrite, an idiot, and for lack of a better word, a c***. In real life I presume you dont come accross the same way. Honest question, why cant you make your points in ANY topic without the insults? You wouldn't do it in real life so why online!? I know I've given my fair share back in this instance, as I would if anyone had an unneccessary aggresive attitude towards me in any instance. In this case presumably your opinion was in line with what Quakerz had written, yet you got involved for no other reason than to throw an unprovoked insult at me.

MB86DFC

Lee Hughes

Post by MB86DFC » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:01 pm

Jazz Maverick wrote:
MB86DFC wrote:And I waded into this topic because you stand out to me as a hypocritical, soft as shite keyboard warrior, the kind of guy who will sit in London and type all kinds of abuse that he wouldn't dare say to anyones face and won't make himself known in public.
Im supposedly a keyboard warrior, yet you're the daft c*** trying to call people out for a scrap because you got made to look stupid on the internet?! :lol:

You backwards fucking bell end :lol:
You throw the smileys in because you feel nervous, I've seen you do that before. And I have never once said that I wanted a scrap, just said that I bet you don't dare talk to people in real life like you do on here. I did say that if you want to meet up I would be happy to and you can let me know what you think, but predictably you never brought it up again. I'm a pretty good judge of people and I have got you nailed on.

Jazz Maverick

Post by Jazz Maverick » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:27 pm

I put the smileys on because its fucking hilarious you've taken it so personally that you want to meet someone who made you look foolish on the internet :lol:

Im nervous?! About what? The nasty words on a screen?! Do you know how stupid you sound? :lol:

For what its worth id wager im far bigger and uglier than you pal.

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:25 pm

On another note; I hate Lee Hughes.

ListingTalks12

Re:

Post by ListingTalks12 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:26 am

This is good place to get some useful information.

real estate flyer

Hawkeye

Post by Hawkeye » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:28 am

This debate came up a few months ago with Ched Evans.

http://darlofc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 0&p=158694&

Quakerz summed it up well at the start of this thread and I do agree with Jazz, even if he's not always the most tactful in getting his point across...

DL5

Post by DL5 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:44 pm

Quakerz wrote:At some point a punishment ends and the offender is rehabilitated, Lee Hughes cannot be treated any different.
:lol: like that happens.

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:18 pm

"in theory".

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017