So whos not going tommorow who usually would ?

Arguments will be moved here. Obey the first and second rules.

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

mikkyx
Site Admin

Re: So whos not going tommorow who usually would ?

Post by mikkyx » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:16 pm

I ALMOST didn't go today. Changed my mind at half two, weather was too nice to be sat inside sulking.
Darlo Uncovered flux capacitor maintainer-in-chief
Darlo Fans Radio | Official Website

bedaledarlo
Team Supported: Darlington

Post by bedaledarlo » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:03 pm

Facts Jazz has got wrong:

Chandler is a great player at our level, has proven to be so, the facts caught up with him and his judgement about him ruining matches by constantly getting sent off was rubbish.
Were you (and Cooper) right or wrong on Chandler?

Cooper is and was a cup manager. You were wrong and the significant minority of us on here were correct in that assessment? If not, what is your opinion?

You stated that there was no more fans would come to games if we dropped prices and to suggest otherwise without evidence makes me retarded. Who was wrong here?

You took Raj Singh at face value when saying the club was in a sustainable position. Some of us said this cannot be true and you (quite fuckwittedly) claimed we must be conspiracy theorists for questioning it. Facts caught up with you massively there too didn't they?

Jazz the truth is I have set up a couple of businesses recently taking up my time, but considering the Wembley papering over the cracks thread I don't think you can claim I've disappeared. I've attended 4 games, how many you been to, or is supporting your club being abusive on here?

Cue abuse in place of content! Watch this space! Surprise us with an opinion on something Jazz!

P.S Piss funny that your response said there'll be a rambling 6 paragraphs from me and the very post you accuse me on has 7!

Darlo_H

Post by Darlo_H » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:06 pm

bedaledarlo wrote:Facts Jazz has got wrong:

Chandler is a great player at our level, has proven to be so, the facts caught up with him and his judgement about him ruining matches by constantly getting sent off was rubbish.
Were you (and Cooper) right or wrong on Chandler?

Cooper is and was a cup manager. You were wrong and the significant minority of us on here were correct in that assessment? If not, what is your opinion?

You stated that there was no more fans would come to games if we dropped prices and to suggest otherwise without evidence makes me retarded. Who was wrong here?

You took Raj Singh at face value when saying the club was in a sustainable position. Some of us said this cannot be true and you (quite fuckwittedly) claimed we must be conspiracy theorists for questioning it. Facts caught up with you massively there too didn't they?

Jazz the truth is I have set up a couple of businesses recently taking up my time, but considering the Wembley papering over the cracks thread I don't think you can claim I've disappeared. I've attended 4 games, how many you been to, or is supporting your club being abusive on here?

Cue abuse in place of content! Watch this space! Surprise us with an opinion on something Jazz!

P.S Piss funny that your response said there'll be a rambling 6 paragraphs from me and the very post you accuse me on has 7!
TL;DR - No, Jazz. I am right and you are wrong.
Jazz Maverick wrote:If I win the 50/50 draw I'm going to use the money to pay a tramp to throw dog s*** at you.

Jazz Maverick

Post by Jazz Maverick » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:22 pm

See what I mean lads?! :lol: He's even got his facts wrong when talking about things ive supposedly said. Its no wonder I dont bother trying to explain things to the crank.

You're a joke bedale, you got laughed off of here, and every run in you and I had ended up with me being correct and you being comically wrong.

bedaledarlo

Post by bedaledarlo » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:48 pm

Jazz Maverick wrote:See what I mean lads?! :lol: He's even got his facts wrong when talking about things ive supposedly said. Its no wonder I dont bother trying to explain things to the crank.

You're a joke bedale, you got laughed off of here, and every run in you and I had ended up with me being correct and you being comically wrong.
Not things you've said Jazz. You wrote them. That's tougher to wriggle out of. Your posts are desperate and you can't even admit when facts catch up with you.

I made a mistake in this post on attendances. I stood up and admitted it. Man up, admit your errors of judgment in the past and people will respect you for it.

Or I will ask you to explain how I have misrepresented you because Im baffled about that?

You are playing a risky game here!

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:50 pm

If your gunna fucking argue, take this into the FIGHT CLUB FORUM.

Jazz Maverick

Post by Jazz Maverick » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:51 pm

Anybody who wants to see what a crackpot you are can search for the topics you've mentioned there in my post history, and see for themselves that you're talking shite.

Im not doing it, because you're a rambling, delusional idiot, and im sick of satisfying your bizarre need to be right when you're always so desperately wrong.

bedaledarlo

Post by bedaledarlo » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:17 pm

Jazz Maverick wrote:Anybody who wants to see what a crackpot you are can search for the topics you've mentioned there in my post history, and see for themselves that you're talking shite.

Im not doing it, because you're a rambling, delusional idiot, and im sick of satisfying your bizarre need to be right when you're always so desperately wrong.
Can I just get what you are saying here. Are you suggesting you didn't take the positions outlined above???!!!

Jazz Maverick

Post by Jazz Maverick » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:41 pm

Right you boring dribbling c***, Ill say this once.

Chandler - Ive never discussed him specifically with you. It was Quakerz who made you look a c*** on that one when you claimed he was brilliant. I did say he was turd at the start of last season because of his ill discipline and tendency to play nothing sideways balls. He was rightly dropped, and came back a far better player. So Cooper and I were correct.

Cooper being a cup manager - A promotion and 8th place finish with Kettering would suggest this is not the case. You appear to use the fact he does have a good cup record as a stick to beat him with, which is frankly odd. Fact of the matter is you wanted him sacked before Christmas last season, which would have fucked up the team for the third time since the start of that campaign and would have meant we wouldnt have our cup success. You or anyone else had no idea how that season or this season would pan out, you were just shooting from the hip like the kneejerk fuckwit you are and are now claiming you had some kind of prophetic insight.

Price drops - You've been told why you were retarded here so many times. Go back to the thread that I showed you up in and re-educate yourself. There is no relevant historical evidence to show a club like ours would improve long term attendances by dropping prices, you should surely have your simplistic, mongy 'durrr cheaper = more' mind round this by now. The fact only 300 extra people above the average showed up to a one off £5 fixture against Tamworth further backs this up.

Raj Singh - Singh said the club was sustainable in the immediate term, with his subsidising of it. No-one in their right mind thought the club was breaking even on its own. You, on the other hand, were claiming Singh was ready to pull out in the immediate future and had some kind if malevolent intent towards DFC. Again, you were chucking this around with zero evidence.

Again, anyone who wants to verify this can check mine and your post history.

Our discussions are done now bedale, I cant believe ive even validated you with yet another explanation.

You are utterly incapable of admitting you're wrong, no matter how often and clearly it is explained, which is incredible considering how consistently wrong you are. You're thick as pigshit and I feel sorry for anyone who has any money invested in your 'businesses', as they will probably lose it at the hands of a genuine fucking handicap.

NEXT.