Disgusted

Arguments will be moved here. Obey the first and second rules.

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Darlo_Rob
Team Supported: Darlington

Disgusted

Post by Darlo_Rob » Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:46 pm

Why are there a small number of absolute tools on this board. The abuse they threw at a Darlo fan for stammering on the live commentary today is just disgusting. Stand up Quarkerz, The Love Slug and darloviper. There's nothing you can say to justify your actions.

I would hope people agree that unless we get grovelling apologies from these so called fans then a short ban from the board is appropriate. Abuse of this nature whether it's a Darlo fan or not should not be tolerated in this day and age.

AndyPark

Re: Disgusted

Post by AndyPark » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:01 pm

Well said man :clap:

darlo_rayner86

Post by darlo_rayner86 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:14 pm

If Quakerz, The Love Slug and Darloviper think there could do a better job go to BBC Tees and volunteer (like how Garry did) so all us can judge to see how good you are on the live commentary instead of hiding away on the computer bashing the keyboard that anyone can do :x
Football League....We Will Be Back

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:16 pm

Darlo_Rob wrote:Why are there a small number of absolute tools on this board. The abuse they threw at a Darlo fan for stammering on the live commentary today is just disgusting. Stand up Quarkerz, The Love Slug and darloviper. There's nothing you can say to justify your actions.

I would hope people agree that unless we get grovelling apologies from these so called fans then a short ban from the board is appropriate. Abuse of this nature whether it's a Darlo fan or not should not be tolerated in this day and age.
What abuse? :wtf:

He spoiled my commentary, not because of the stammering but with the fact he never shut up, not ever. Ray had to talk over him several times just to get the commentary back on track.

I hope never to hear him again, unless he can curb his need to constantly ramble on - the stuttering and inability to pronounce "three" and "through" just made it even worse.

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

Darlofan97

Post by Darlofan97 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:18 pm

I'm not trying to have a dig at those that took the mick. But, I doubt that they would have said any of that to his face. Just saying.

hodgie1

Post by hodgie1 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:19 pm

it was out of order, like i said, if i took gary up to quakerz next saturday, he would s*** himself, he wouldnt dare take the piss in a full bar, thats for sure, i lost a bit of respect for him today, weve had some good discussions over the yrs but this has left a sour taste, probably cos i have a stammer myself, that said its done now it cant be taken back

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:21 pm

If I was face to face with him he wouldn't be commentating on the match would he so, no I probably wouldn't be able to criticise him.

As if Nick isn't bad enough with his constant negativity and propensity to state the obvious over and over and over...

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

Darlo_Rob

Post by Darlo_Rob » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:22 pm

darlo_rayner86 wrote:If Quakerz, The Love Slug and Darloviper think there could do a better job go to BBC Tees and volunteer (like how Garry did) so all us can judge to see how good you are on the live commentary instead of hiding away on the computer bashing the keyboard that anyone can do :x
To be honest the fact they were derogatory about his commentary is a secondary issue. Although having a go at him is not nice, to be fair that's just their opinion. You're right though they wouldn't be able to do a better job.

Taking the piss for someone stammering issue is just spineless.

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:24 pm

hodgie1 wrote:I if i took gary up to quakerz next saturday, he would s*** himself

If you deliberately brought him up to see me then that would make you a trouble maker and a s*** stirrer. Secondly, no I fucking wouldn't s*** myself matey.
he wouldnt dare take the piss in a full bar, thats for sure, i lost a bit of respect for him today, weve had some good discussions over the yrs but this has left a sour taste, probably cos i have a stammer myself, that said its done now it cant be taken back
I would probably have no need to take the piss in a full bar because he wouldn't be commentating on the match and annoying me would he? He needs to learn to stop and take a breath sometimes, and shut the fuck up now and again.

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:25 pm

He wouldn't take the piss if face-to-face. He'd s*** his pants.

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:26 pm

Darlo_Rob wrote:
darlo_rayner86 wrote:If Quakerz, The Love Slug and Darloviper think there could do a better job go to BBC Tees and volunteer (like how Garry did) so all us can judge to see how good you are on the live commentary instead of hiding away on the computer bashing the keyboard that anyone can do :x
To be honest the fact they were derogatory about his commentary is a secondary issue. Although having a go at him is not nice, to be fair that's just their opinion. You're right though they wouldn't be able to do a better job.

Taking the piss for someone stammering issue is just spineless.
To be honest I didn't even realise he was a stammerer until halfway through the match, because initially I just thought he was that keen to constantly talk that he kept on tripping over his own words.

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:26 pm

AndyPark wrote:He wouldn't take the piss if face-to-face. He'd s*** his pants.
You don't know anything Andy, you laughable twat.

hodgie1

Post by hodgie1 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:28 pm

not as easy as you think quakerz, take it from someone who knows

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:28 pm

Quakerz wrote:
That's me! Everyone knows me, yet you hide behind a username and give people s*** for ne reason.

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:31 pm

AndyPark wrote:
Quakerz wrote:
That's me! Everyone knows me, yet you hide behind a username and give people s*** for ne reason.
I don't actually know you, nor do I want to.

A fair few people know who I am and how to find me.

Darlo_Rob

Post by Darlo_Rob » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:34 pm

Quakerz you absolute weasel. Re read the match thread you were ridiculing him long before you said anything about him talking too much.
Halfway through the game you say you noticed his stammer, 9 minutes into the game you took the piss.

Have some grace and apologise.

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:34 pm

hodgie1 wrote:not as easy as you think quakerz, take it from someone who knows
I never said it was easy, I said I was being seriously annoyed.

I could though do a much better job than Simpson, Mann and Richardson put together, but I'd be too embarassed to commentate because even though I'd get everything absolutely right and provide a clear and factually correct in live summary that everybody would love - I hate the sound of my own voice as I sound like an absolute knobhead when I speak. So, no can do.

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:36 pm

Darlo_Rob wrote:Quakerz you absolute weasel. Re read the match thread you were ridiculing him long before you said anything about him talking too much.
Halfway through the game you say you noticed his stammer, 9 minutes into the game you took the piss.

No, I never said that I made no comments. I said it took me until half way through the match until I REALISED that he was a stammerer. Like I said, not that you'd read it, I just thought he was so keen to talk over Ray that he was getting tongue tied, which is why it was annoying me!

Anyway, fuck you.

Darlo_Rob

Post by Darlo_Rob » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:37 pm

You type stuff like an absolute knob head as well.

darlo_rayner86

Post by darlo_rayner86 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:39 pm

At the end of the day, how would you feel if someone slates you on a weakness you have....not good at all i assume
Football League....We Will Be Back

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:39 pm

I taught you well, as well.

hodgie1

Post by hodgie1 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:43 pm

Darlo_Rob wrote:Quakerz you absolute weasel. Re read the match thread you were ridiculing him long before you said anything about him talking too much.

quote from quakerz at 3:06 'Who is, who is, who is, the er co-er-commentator'?

long before you mentioned he was talkin too much - banged to rights i think

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:44 pm

hodgie1 wrote:

:clap:

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:45 pm

To be fair, if he's got a stutter, then what is he doing on the radio? It's like hiring a one-armed man to fix your car.

Darlo_Rob

Post by Darlo_Rob » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:48 pm

Quakerz wrote:

No, I never said that I made no comments. I said it took me until half way through the match until I REALISED that he was a stammerer. Like I said, not that you'd read it, I just thought he was so keen to talk over Ray that he was getting tongue tied, which is why it was annoying me!

Anyway, fuck you.
Nice retort. You've obviously lost the argument so resort to more abuse.

Did you not type Garry, Garry, Garry M-Mann? Thanks. 9 minutes into the game. Seems plain to me this is where you start having a go.

With you trying to justify yourself on this thread, I'm sure you will have gone down in a lot of posters estimation.

Moderators, for not having the humility to apologise, I say ban him for 7 days.

hodgie1

Post by hodgie1 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:49 pm

he wasnt hired, he did it for nowt, he should be given the same chance as anyone else, how do u know that a one armed man couldnt fix your car?

Darlo_Rob

Post by Darlo_Rob » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:50 pm

DarloOnTheUp wrote:To be fair, if he's got a stutter, then what is he doing on the radio? It's like hiring a one-armed man to fix your car.
Oh my god. I can't believe you've just typed. Having a stutter is not a handicap you idiot. He has as much right to go on the radio as everyone else.

hodgie1

Post by hodgie1 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:53 pm

Darlo_Rob wrote:
Quakerz wrote:

Anyway, fuck you.
Nice retort. You've obviously lost the argument so resort to more abuse.

Did you not type Garry, Garry, Garry M-Mann? Thanks. 9 minutes into the game. Seems plain to me this is where you start having a go.

With you trying to justify yourself on this thread, I'm sure you will have gone down in a lot of posters estimation.

Moderators, for not having the humility to apologise, I say ban him for 7 days.
actually, he started 6 minutes into the game to be fair

Spyman

Re: Re: Disgusted

Post by Spyman » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:57 pm

Darlo_Rob wrote:
DarloOnTheUp wrote:To be fair, if he's got a stutter, then what is he doing on the radio? It's like hiring a one-armed man to fix your car.
Oh my god. I can't believe you've just typed. Having a stutter is not a handicap you idiot. He has as much right to go on the radio as everyone else.
It is when it comes to talking, which is what he was on the radio to do.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:58 pm

hodgie1 wrote:

It had not occurred to me at that point that he was a stammerer. It actually hadn't, and you can choose to believe that or not, it's up to you. I just thought he was being over excited and flustered. Most people I know stutter occasionally in the heat of the moment.

You've proven nothing.