Michael Smith

Arguments will be moved here. Obey the first and second rules.

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

number_one
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Michael Smith

Post by number_one » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:45 pm

Hilly wrote:
d5rlo wrote:You're allowed up to three 'over-age' players in an Academy league game, and probably even more in a friendly. Obviously you don't stick 28-year-olds in an under-18 game but it's common for 19 and occasionally 20-year-old players to play for the under-18s.
Cheers mate. See Numero Uno - was that hard?
Do yourself and BishopQuaker drive round in a car that looks like a dog?

You should have known the answer to your basic question, and if not you should have simply typed it into Google and got your answer, capiche?

Hilly

Post by Hilly » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:20 am

number_one wrote:
Hilly wrote:
d5rlo wrote:You're allowed up to three 'over-age' players in an Academy league game, and probably even more in a friendly. Obviously you don't stick 28-year-olds in an under-18 game but it's common for 19 and occasionally 20-year-old players to play for the under-18s.

You should have known the answer to your basic question, and if not you should have simply typed it into Google and got your answer, capiche?
Oh shut up you tit. I forgot asking a genuine question on a forum wasn't allowed. How could I have been so forgetful? Sorry your highness.

DL5

Post by DL5 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:15 am

Hilly wrote:
number_one wrote:
Hilly wrote:

Oh shut up you tit. I forgot asking a genuine question on a forum wasn't allowed. How could I have been so forgetful? Sorry your highness.
You should know the rules, there are 3

1)No asking genuine questions, google is your teacher.
2)No opinions, you're either right or wrong with no middle ground.
3)Know your place in the "board order"

MB86DFC

Post by MB86DFC » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:48 am

This website is quickly becoming tedious with all of the keyboard warriors throwing insults at each other for voicing an opinion or asking a question.
This site used to be an enjoyable read but now its just becomming a chore trying to wade through all the pointless crap trying to find some news!

I bet 99% of you don't act like this in real life situations so why is it neccessary on here?

Any chance we can all try a day with no one acting like an infant?

I fully expect a load of abuse about a mistake in grammer or something equaly pointless by one of the above mentioned keyboard warriors.

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:55 am

MB86DFC wrote:This website is quickly becoming tedious with all of the keyboard warriors throwing insults at each other for voicing an opinion or asking a question.
This site used to be an enjoyable read but now its just becomming a chore trying to wade through all the pointless crap trying to find some news!

I bet 99% of you don't act like this in real life situations so why is it neccessary on here?

Any chance we can all try a day with no one acting like an infant?

I fully expect a load of abuse about a mistake in grammer or something equaly pointless by one of the above mentioned keyboard warriors.
Tee hee :lol:

Sorry mate, it just HAD to be done :lol:

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

BishopQuaker

Post by BishopQuaker » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:10 am

MB86DFC wrote: I fully expect a load of abuse about a mistake in grammer or something equaly pointless by one of the above mentioned keyboard warriors.
Quakerz wrote: Tee hee :lol:

Sorry mate, it just HAD to be done :lol:
MB86DFC wrote:

Pedantic & Sarcastic at your service :wave:

MB86DFC

Post by MB86DFC » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:28 am

Fair enough Quakerz, that was the kind of response to give, not the usual "You're a c*** as you can't spell and therefor your opinion is s***" that some give on here.

And BQ, i can forgive your pedantic sarcasm as I occasionally enjoy the facepalm pictures you post.

Does a spelling mistake make someones post any less valid? (be it a crap post or not)

Fatty eats roadkill

Post by Fatty eats roadkill » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:43 am

As the dingles up the road would say - " Ner it wudnt"
Waiting for Raj to shaft them!

BishopQuaker

Post by BishopQuaker » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:52 am

MB86DFC wrote:Fair enough Quakerz, that was the kind of response to give, not the usual "You're a c*** as you can't spell and therefor your opinion is s***" that some give on here.

And BQ, i can forgive your pedantic sarcasm as I occasionally enjoy the facepalm pictures you post.

Does a spelling mistake make someones post any less valid? (be it a crap post or not)
On the whole, no.
But if it's littered with spelling mistakes and people typing "lyk dis" it makes people pretty angry.
Like this bloke.

MB86DFC

Post by MB86DFC » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:58 am

totally agree with the "lyk" and "dis" people. Typing like that makes the post unreadable, but general mistakes in spelling or missing a comma makes little difference.

number_one

Post by number_one » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:14 pm

Hilly wrote:
number_one wrote:
Hilly wrote:

It also appears you have forgot you are not allowed to reply to posts.

darlo-brad

Post by darlo-brad » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:02 pm

Don't know if any of you seen the thread about the kid who thought he was good enough for a trial, then his facebook profile link, he's 'special' to say the least. I would sooner have him up front than Michael Fooking Smith!
Up The Darlo!
FA Trophy Winners 2011