Re: Back in the Premiership again

Post by Hilly » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:48 am

Is GAL your alter-ego?

Hawkeye
Team Supported: Darlington

Post by Hawkeye » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:21 am

Pete,

I can't help but get the feeling that you're dodging the questions I asked you further up.

RSVP

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:05 pm

I have no problem with women playing. In fact I know two ladies that have and are playing for Darlo. If women want to form their own teams then that's fine with me. PFYC hasn't created any new teams for over a year now. Modesty means I won't disclose the chant that used to come up when you scored for Darlo, but it was down to sarf, who new somebody that worked for them & got them to change the chant for a few weeks.

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:37 pm

Darlo_Pete wrote:I have no problem with women playing. In fact I know two ladies that have and are playing for Darlo. If women want to form their own teams then that's fine with me. PFYC hasn't created any new teams for over a year now. Modesty means I won't disclose the chant that used to come up when you scored for Darlo, but it was down to sarf, who new somebody that worked for them & got them to change the chant for a few weeks.
Then why mention it at all? You were clearly waiting for someone to ask you about it...

number_one

Post by number_one » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:57 pm

Darlo_Pete wrote:I have no problem with women playing.
Get in there son, didn't know you had it in you, sisters?

intifada

Post by intifada » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:17 pm

Thanks pete for providing the information....What a lot of people dont realise is that there were nearly 30 darlo fans that joined in on the title winning week.

For them, the updates were important,and they made the difference between winning and losing.. :thumbup:

Let's make this clear, if you dont want to know anything about PFYC,then do not click on this link...

If on the other hand you do,then by all means click on and read.

Pete is a Darlo fan and has as much right posting a thread on this forum as the rest of you do.Please remember this is a off topic page and not a main one.....so my advice to you all is simple................................DO ONE :lol:

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:47 pm

To be honest Intifada, a lot of the knockers and there's been a few, have tended to be a lot quieter since we've been on this incredible run of qualifying for Europe in 13 of the last 14 weeks. I think that they're beginning to realise that quite a few fans do play for Darlo. New league starts at 10-00 tomorrow morning.

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:35 pm

intifada wrote:Thanks pete for providing the information....What a lot of people dont realise is that there were nearly 30 darlo fans that joined in on the title winning week.

For them, the updates were important,and they made the difference between winning and losing.. :thumbup:

Let's make this clear, if you dont want to know anything about PFYC,then do not click on this link...

If on the other hand you do,then by all means click on and read.

Pete is a Darlo fan and has as much right posting a thread on this forum as the rest of you do.Please remember this is a off topic page and not a main one.....so my advice to you all is simple................................DO ONE :lol:
It is not an obvious PFYC thread, I clicked on it because I didn't realise the shyte contained within it, so fook off.

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

loan_star

Post by loan_star » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:52 pm

Just a thought Pete, but why not make a new thread entitled "PFYC Update", get this thread locked and then you wont get any grief over it! If you dont take an easy option out of the argument like this, then it would be obvious you do these things just to piss people off. :crazy:

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:05 am

Ok on the 1-11-10 Darlo entered the Premiership of playforyourclub. Over the last year we've won the Premiership title a further 6 times and qualified for Europe on around 30 times, getting to the Quarter Final of the European Cup on one occassion. Thanks to all those that have helped out over the last year to keep us in the top flight of pfyc. As always a new league is taking place at the moment. If you fancy helping out, then just click on the link below.

www.classic.playforyourclub.com/play01.php

Dn1

Post by Dn1 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:02 pm

Pete, this thread was last responded too on February 13th 2011, don't tell me you got it stored under your favourites? :crazy:

Dn1
"Paris and the fall. The last months of the year and the end of the milenium. The city hold many memories for me...of cafes, of music, of love....and of death...."

jjmick

Post by jjmick » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:27 pm

Darlo_Pete wrote:Ok on the 1-11-10 Darlo entered the Premiership of playforyourclub. Over the last year we've won the Premiership title a further 6 times and qualified for Europe on around 30 times, getting to the Quarter Final of the European Cup on one occassion. Thanks to all those that have helped out over the last year to keep us in the top flight of pfyc. As always a new league is taking place at the moment. If you fancy helping out, then just click on the link below.

http://www.classic.playforyourclub.com/play01.php
:roll:

Maybe you should be the new Darlington manager.
Darlo till I die!!

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:37 pm

Dn1 wrote:Pete, this thread was last responded too on February 13th 2011, don't tell me you got it stored under your favourites? :crazy:

Dn1
Nope I have no threads in my favourites. It took less than a minute to find it though.

torontobee
Team Supported: Barnet

Post by torontobee » Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:45 pm

Hi to Pete and other Darlo players -

In case you weren't aware, thought you would be interested to know that a new central PFYC site has started, which includes:

- Archive current and past results for PFYC England AND for PFYC Classic
- forums for each PFYC League that English/Classic players take part in

Would be great to see some of you there! Just go to:
http://www.pfyc.vitalfootball.co.uk/

Cheers!
Torontobee (Barnet)
:thumbup:

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:49 pm

Qualified again for Europe this week, we're playing Fiorentina this week in the first round of the European Cup and we're just ahead of them. If you want to play for Darlo just click on the link below.

http://classic.playforyourclub.com/play21.php

Thanks

MB86DFC

Back in the Premiership again

Post by MB86DFC » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:05 pm

To raise money to save the club can we sponsor Pete not to go on about this s***? I'll donate my house.

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:14 pm

Its good to see that we're looking like winning the Premiership for the 8th time, as we are 40 million clear of Barnet. There are 15 different players that have so far contributed this week. European 1st round starts on Thursday at 8am.

BishopQuaker

Post by BishopQuaker » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:32 pm

Darlo_Pete wrote:Its good to see that we're looking like winning the Premiership for the 8th time, as we are 40 million clear of Barnet. There are 15 different players that have so far contributed this week. European 1st round starts on Thursday at 8am.
If and when Darlo go bust will this end too?

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:00 am

BishopQuaker wrote:
Darlo_Pete wrote:Its good to see that we're looking like winning the Premiership for the 8th time, as we are 40 million clear of Barnet. There are 15 different players that have so far contributed this week. European 1st round starts on Thursday at 8am.
If and when Darlo go bust will this end too?
Nope you'll be pleased to know that Darlo's continuation in the pfyc hierarcy, will not be affected by any potential demise of the footie team. :thumbup:

fat tony

Post by fat tony » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:25 am

When we win the Premiership will you be releasing these 15 people from your basement?

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:08 pm

fat tony wrote:
When we win the Premiership will you be releasing these 15 people from your basement?
Nope they can't escape, as new league starts next Monday. :D

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:43 pm

We're challenging for a place in Europe again this week, but we're being chased and I have to go out now. The league finishes at 8pm this evening and only the top 6 go into Europe any help would be much appreciated.

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:33 pm

Thanks for all those that helped Darlo qualify for Europe yet again. We've now drawn Hellsingborgs from Sweden, which is very winable.

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:44 pm

Its great to see that we're top of the Premiership by over 20 million this week and it looks like we're heading for our 10th title. Not bad for a Northern League club. :D

davidcorks 40yard OG

Post by davidcorks 40yard OG » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:35 am

Darlo_Pete wrote:Its great to see that we're top of the Premiership by over 20 million this week and it looks like we're heading for our 10th title. Not bad for a Northern League club. :D

By comparison Snowscapes ramblings almost sound normal :lol:

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:02 am

Our lead has dropped down to just over 8 million overnight, as obviously someone that supports Sheff Wed doesn't sleep at night or lives in North America.

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:00 pm

Darlo_Pete wrote:Its great to see that we're top of the Premiership by over 20 million this week and it looks like we're heading for our 10th title. Not bad for a Northern League club. :D
Not really something to be proud of is it?

Ash_Quaker

Post by Ash_Quaker » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:03 pm

Darlo_Pete wrote:Our lead has dropped down to just over 8 million overnight, as obviously someone that supports Sheff Wed doesn't sleep at night or lives in North America.
You must be up to your nuts in grade A pussy Pete.

cameron-darlo
Team Supported: Darlington, newcastle

Post by cameron-darlo » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:50 pm

Pete, shut up and do something productive.

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:54 pm

cameron-darlo wrote:Pete, shut up and do something productive.
:lol: