Back in the Premiership again

Talk about anything you want in here.

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Darlo_Pete
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Back in the Premiership again

Post by Darlo_Pete » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:05 pm

Great effort so far today, as we're 10 million clear of Rangers at the top of the Premiership. We've already scored 110 million, with 21 different people making contributions. Looks like we could be about to win our 3rd Premiership title, if we carry on at this rate. If you want to join in the link is below, the League finishes in 48 hours.

http://classic.playforyourclub.com/play01.php

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:20 am

Over 180 million in just 14 hours play, 31 million clear of Rangers. :thumbup:

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:49 pm

Previously to 3 weeks ago, our highest ever weekly total was 76 million. Two weeks ago we were just a fraction below 230 million. With over a day left of this weeks league we've just passed 250 million!! Rangers are still chasing, but we're pulling away gradually t a lead of 12 million. 26 different people have now made some contribution this week.

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:33 pm

Darlo have now scored over 390 million with the best part of a day still to go. Rangers are pulling ahead now by 20 million, so any help would be much appreciated.

A kick in the Jacobs
Team Supported: Narwich

Post by A kick in the Jacobs » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:41 am

Darlo_Pete wrote:Rangers are pulling ahead now by 20 million, so any help would be much appreciated.
Here you go:

http://www.ocduk.org/

number_one

Post by number_one » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:06 am

Can anyone who gives a fcuk, and is considered normal, please add to this thread, I just need to get a flavour of this PFYC thing and understand if it is popular or simply something for saddo's to do.

As an aside is this not replacing the RoH since the moderators told Pete to fcuk off with it?

BishopQuaker

Post by BishopQuaker » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:28 am

As ridiculous as this suggestion may be, this thread might as well be made Sticky as I'm sick of seeing it pogo up and down the board.

If it stays at the top everyone who isn't interested can just ignore it when there are new posts.

A kick in the Jacobs
Team Supported: Narwich

Post by A kick in the Jacobs » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:59 am

BishopQuaker wrote:As ridiculous as this suggestion may be, this thread might as well be made Sticky as I'm sick of seeing it pogo up and down the board.

If it stays at the top everyone who isn't interested can just ignore it when there are new posts.
Stupid, stupid idea.

BishopQuaker

Post by BishopQuaker » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:35 pm

So it PFYC and yet we're all posting on it...

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:07 pm

BishopQuaker wrote:As ridiculous as this suggestion may be, this thread might as well be made Sticky as I'm sick of seeing it pogo up and down the board.

Just shut up. Seriously. You are playing into Pete's hands.

As an aside, Pete seems to be the ONLY one posting in this thread about PFYC, yet he claims he's talking to others who play? Who exactly? Satan?

Pete: anyone who is sad enough to play that retarded game will also be sad enough to know exactly how many points you have all accumulated together in your little masturbation session, so shut up and stop bringing this stupid thread back to the top.

BishopQuaker

Post by BishopQuaker » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:18 pm

That's what I was saying.

It's either keep it at the top and everyone else ignore it, or have it pogo up and down the board as people keep seeing it, rant on it, and send it up to the top again.

My theory was to keep it there and ignore it.

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:30 pm

BishopQuaker wrote:That's what I was saying.

It's either keep it at the top and everyone else ignore it, or have it pogo up and down the board as people keep seeing it, rant on it, and send it up to the top again.

Or Pete stops posting pointless updates which nobody other than himself cares about? That would solve the problem.

BishopQuaker

Post by BishopQuaker » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:43 pm

DarloOnTheUp wrote:
BishopQuaker wrote:That's what I was saying.

Or Pete stops posting pointless updates which nobody other than himself cares about? That would solve the problem.
And with that, the nail is sent deep into the wood from a direct hit.

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:01 pm

Just because some of you don't like the game that's up to you. A good few do as was proved last week. People complained when it was on the normal footie MB and then as soon as an off topic board was created, I moved any pfyc threads to that MB. This thread has as much right to be than a lot of the rubbish that is posted here. So I'll continue to post messages about how we're doing when something happens, if you don't like it, then just ignore the thread. Its not like its being hidden under an obscure title.

P.S. Looks like we're going to comfortably win this weeks forst round in the European Cup. :thumbup: Our total last week was 428 million, which is one of the highest totals by any club on pfyc. :crazy:

number_one

Post by number_one » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:34 pm

Darlo_Pete wrote:This thread has as much right to be than a lot of the rubbish that is posted here.
Why bring your other posts into it?

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:34 pm

number_one wrote:
Darlo_Pete wrote:This thread has as much right to be than a lot of the rubbish that is posted here.
Why bring your other posts into it?
Beat me to it :lol:

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:40 pm

Darlo_Pete wrote:Just because some of you don't like the game that's up to you. A good few do as was proved last week. People complained when it was on the normal footie MB and then as soon as an off topic board was created, I moved any pfyc threads to that MB. This thread has as much right to be than a lot of the rubbish that is posted here. So I'll continue to post messages about how we're doing when something happens, if you don't like it, then just ignore the thread. Its not like its being hidden under an obscure title.

P.S. Looks like we're going to comfortably win this weeks forst round in the European Cup. :thumbup: Our total last week was 428 million, which is one of the highest totals by any club on pfyc. :crazy:
The difference being that other threads have debates going on in them, then they die and disappear. That is the nature of a forum. But by you constantly informing nobody about something which doesn't matter then you are effectively forcing this back up to the top every time, thus creating your own sticky which goes up and down annoyingly. It wouldn't be so bad if others were discussing stuff with you in here, but if nobody complains then it ends up just you saying the same pointless s*** over and over to yourself!

Shut up!

Hawkeye

Post by Hawkeye » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:36 pm

DarloOnTheUp wrote:
Darlo_Pete wrote:Just because some of you don't like the game that's up to you. A good few do as was proved last week. People complained when it was on the normal footie MB and then as soon as an off topic board was created, I moved any pfyc threads to that MB. This thread has as much right to be than a lot of the rubbish that is posted here. So I'll continue to post messages about how we're doing when something happens, if you don't like it, then just ignore the thread. Its not like its being hidden under an obscure title.

The difference being that other threads have debates going on in them, then they die and disappear. That is the nature of a forum. But by you constantly informing nobody about something which doesn't matter then you are effectively forcing this back up to the top every time, thus creating your own sticky which goes up and down annoyingly. It wouldn't be so bad if others were discussing stuff with you in here, but if nobody complains then it ends up just you saying the same pointless s*** over and over to yourself!

Shut up!
OK. Well I'm going to start a thoughtful discussion about PFYC just to make you happy (ain't I nice?).

So Pete, what's your favourite thing about PFYC? I like the bit where you click and the guy kicks the ball and it says "Come on Darlo!" when you score. I also like typing in the randomly generated number when submitting my score to prove that I'm not cheating. I would say that the latter is at least as thrilling as eating a teaspoonful of undercooked peas, if not more so.

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:22 pm

Hawkeye wrote:
DarloOnTheUp wrote:

Shut up!
OK. Well I'm going to start a thoughtful discussion about PFYC just to make you happy (ain't I nice?).

So Pete, what's your favourite thing about PFYC? I like the bit where you click and the guy kicks the ball and it says "Come on Darlo!" when you score. I also like typing in the randomly generated number when submitting my score to prove that I'm not cheating. I would say that the latter is at least as thrilling as eating a teaspoonful of undercooked peas, if not more so.
:lol:

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:41 pm

Hawkeye wrote:
DarloOnTheUp wrote:

Shut up!

Scoring 250k in one go isn't too bad. Do you know what the chant was before "Come on Darlo"?

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:48 pm

Darlo_Pete wrote:
Scoring 250k in one go isn't too bad. Do you know what the chant was before "Come on Darlo"?
"Come all over the keyboard when Darlo qualify for imaginary Europe"?

Hawkeye

Post by Hawkeye » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:27 am

Darlo_Pete wrote:
Hawkeye wrote:
DarloOnTheUp wrote:

Shut up!

I do not. I'd love to know though.

I have to say, I've never scored 250k in one go. That's impressive by anybody's standards.

Do you feel that, in the light of the recent "sexism" scandal, women's teams should be included in PFYC? How would such a move impact on the future of the game?

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:09 am

Er yes it is.

"Back In the Premiership" is an obscure title giving no clue as to the PFYC content. I'm sure many people thought it was a "didn't he do well" style story about a football player or something, and opened the thread only to find it was fooking shyte.

You also say "ignore the thread", I would have if I knew it was PFYC.

Lastly, WHO are these people that play it?

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

cameron-darlo
Team Supported: Darlington, newcastle

Post by cameron-darlo » Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:57 am

i've just had a go of it to see what the fuss is about.. its absolute dog s***!, think i'll stick with fifa.

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:51 pm

cameron-darlo wrote:i've just had a go of it to see what the fuss is about.. its absolute dog s***!, think i'll stick with fifa.

:lol:

going_back_to_cali

Post by going_back_to_cali » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:32 pm

Pete - can you provide an update of our progress on PFYC including top scores, league positioning and current form.

Thanks Pete

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:10 am

My pleasure, this week we're currently 4th in the Premiership with a total score of 34.5 million. The current top players are GAL with 17.5 million and PRO with 13.2 million. Both of these players are in the top 20 top players in Britain with GAL currently in 7th spot. It looks like we're heading for Europe again, which will be the 12th time out of the last 13 weeks. :D :thumbup: :D

going_back_to_cali

Post by going_back_to_cali » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:39 pm

Superb, Pete.

:shock:

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:57 pm

Superb effort again this week by everybody. We scored 21 million points in the last 2 hours and almost caught Rangers. Meaning we're back in Europe for the 37th time, poolie have never qualified for Europe and they are languishing in non-league footie somewhere. GAL top Darlo scorer again this week with 28 million.