Euro elections, North-East Region

Talk about anything you want in here.

Moderators: botrash, mikkyx, charlie, uncovered

Post Reply
User avatar
grytters
Posts: 1607
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:45 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Sheffield

Euro elections, North-East Region

Post by grytters » Mon May 06, 2019 11:56 am

This charmer is top of the "Brexit Party" list for the North East of England


Cheers NSDAP slogans

Liverpool fans are criminals

Jokes about sex acts featuring young girls

But "people aren't interested in that sort of thing"

If he were standing in Y&H, you could be assured I would be, and I'd direct any Brexit vote to UKIP.



https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.thegua ... azi-slogan
A hyena dancing on the grave of a lion.

Darlo_Pete
Posts: 12010
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:13 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Euro elections, North-East Region

Post by Darlo_Pete » Mon May 06, 2019 12:59 pm

Who will the Brexit party take most votes off? Of course you are assuming we've not left before the elections, I know it's unlikely.

Darlo_Pete
Posts: 12010
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:13 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Euro elections, North-East Region

Post by Darlo_Pete » Mon May 06, 2019 9:49 pm

One thing for sure, it ain't going to be a high turnout.

Darlo_Pete
Posts: 12010
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:13 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Euro elections, North-East Region

Post by Darlo_Pete » Wed May 08, 2019 8:38 am

As in the local elections, Labour supporters may give the Labour party a bit of a kicking and turn to other parties.

Darlo_Pete
Posts: 12010
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:13 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Euro elections, North-East Region

Post by Darlo_Pete » Sat May 25, 2019 8:27 am

Well we'll soon know who won the north-east euro seats. My guess that the 3 will go to Brexit, Labour and the Conservatives, but I mat be wrong it has been known.

EDJOHNS
Posts: 339
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:56 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Euro elections, North-East Region

Post by EDJOHNS » Sat May 25, 2019 8:36 am

Darlo_Pete wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 8:27 am
Well we'll soon know who won the north-east euro seats. My guess that the 3 will go to Brexit, Labour and the Conservatives, but I mat be wrong it has been known.
I actually felt sorry for May yesterday. No matter if you like a persons politics it is not nice to see someone totally broken as she is. While not a fan of hers at least she had the balls Cameron did not to try to clear up his mess.

While no-one can take him seriously as a prime minster Hoping Boris gets the job as I think he will sort the job quicker than anyone else.

I am expecting the Brexit party to have a strong set of seats in Europe until we leave.
Tomorrow is a big day.

User avatar
DarloOnTheUp
Posts: 6338
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:35 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Euro elections, North-East Region

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Sat May 25, 2019 8:43 am

grytters wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 11:56 am
This charmer is top of the "Brexit Party" list for the North East of England


Cheers NSDAP slogans

Liverpool fans are criminals

Jokes about sex acts featuring young girls

But "people aren't interested in that sort of thing"

If he were standing in Y&H, you could be assured I would be, and I'd direct any Brexit vote to UKIP.



https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.thegua ... azi-slogan
I see the left are up to their usual tricks: labelling anyone who goes against their narrative as either a racist, sexist, homophobe, or [insert other disparaging label].

I guess their arguments are easier to dismiss then if you're able to take the (faux) moral highground, since you can just go "well why should anyone listen to a racist/sexist/homophobe?" I'm morally superior! Listen to me instead!

:roll:

EDJOHNS
Posts: 339
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:56 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Euro elections, North-East Region

Post by EDJOHNS » Sat May 25, 2019 11:38 am

DarloOnTheUp wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 8:43 am
grytters wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 11:56 am
This charmer is top of the "Brexit Party" list for the North East of England


Cheers NSDAP slogans

Liverpool fans are criminals

Jokes about sex acts featuring young girls

But "people aren't interested in that sort of thing"

If he were standing in Y&H, you could be assured I would be, and I'd direct any Brexit vote to UKIP.



https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.thegua ... azi-slogan
I see the left are up to their usual tricks: labelling anyone who goes against their narrative as either a racist, sexist, homophobe, or [insert other disparaging label].

I guess their arguments are easier to dismiss then if you're able to take the (faux) moral highground, since you can just go "well why should anyone listen to a racist/sexist/homophobe?" I'm morally superior! Listen to me instead!

:roll:
Best comment of the year

User avatar
grytters
Posts: 1607
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:45 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Sheffield

Re: Euro elections, North-East Region

Post by grytters » Sat May 25, 2019 6:27 pm

And then there's his chum who lives in, er, France...


https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-st ... -1-6070366
A hyena dancing on the grave of a lion.

User avatar
grytters
Posts: 1607
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:45 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Sheffield

Re: Euro elections, North-East Region

Post by grytters » Sun May 26, 2019 11:57 am

EDJOHNS wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 11:38 am
DarloOnTheUp wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 8:43 am
grytters wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 11:56 am
This charmer is top of the "Brexit Party" list for the North East of England


Cheers NSDAP slogans

Liverpool fans are criminals

Jokes about sex acts featuring young girls

But "people aren't interested in that sort of thing"

If he were standing in Y&H, you could be assured I would be, and I'd direct any Brexit vote to UKIP.



https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.thegua ... azi-slogan
I see the left are up to their usual tricks: labelling anyone who goes against their narrative as either a racist, sexist, homophobe, or [insert other disparaging label].

I guess their arguments are easier to dismiss then if you're able to take the (faux) moral highground, since you can just go "well why should anyone listen to a racist/sexist/homophobe?" I'm morally superior! Listen to me instead!

:roll:
Best comment of the year

Utter tosh.

The Brexit Party are on record as wanting to destroy the NHS and replace it with private medical insurance.

When the leading the LeaveDotEU Nigel Farage stood in front of an openly racist campaign billboard - "breaking point" - there's no "narrative" needed, for all the "common man" rhetoric he espouses Farage is one of the elite, and wishes to preserve that status above all else
A hyena dancing on the grave of a lion.

User avatar
DarloOnTheUp
Posts: 6338
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:35 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Euro elections, North-East Region

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Sun May 26, 2019 1:11 pm

grytters wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 11:57 am

Utter tosh.
I wish.
grytters wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 11:57 am

The Brexit Party are on record as wanting to destroy the NHS and replace it with private medical insurance.
Well at least you're actually debating policy now.
grytters wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 11:57 am

When the leading the LeaveDotEU Nigel Farage stood in front of an openly racist campaign billboard - "breaking point" - there's no "narrative" needed, for all the "common man" rhetoric he espouses Farage is one of the elite, and wishes to preserve that status above all else
Aaaaaaand we're back to the insults, -isms, -ists, and -phobes.

I'd just like to add as well that that poster ISN'T racist.

But well done, you've shown that my original post was correct.

Darlo_Pete
Posts: 12010
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:13 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Euro elections, North-East Region

Post by Darlo_Pete » Mon May 27, 2019 12:53 am

Well the 3 north east seats split with 2 seats going to the brexit party and 1 to labour. I think the Euro vote will make Boris Johnson chances of being elected as the Conservative leader more likely.

Post Reply