Thinking of Selling your house - make money for DFC

Talk about anything you want in here.

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

isitouryear
Team Supported: Darlington

Thinking of Selling your house - make money for DFC

Post by isitouryear » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:35 pm

Hi all, didn't want to put this on the main forum as it is slightly off topic but admin feel free to move it. Amazing results are a new innovative Estate Agent with head office in Edinburgh. They are developing into Northern England and I am your local Professional Property Agent and Consultant. Being a big Darlo fan, I want to do what I can for the club. We pay referral fees, so I thought I may aswell give this to DFC. So it's this simple - list your property with me or recommend a friend too, when it sells, I will donate £100 to DFC whether this be for the BacktoDarlo scheme or in the form of sponsorship or hospitality for yourself to enjoy.
You can view our website www.amazing-results.co.uk

What can I do for you:
More online exposure than any other agent. Your property will be on 26 websites including Rightmove and Zoopla
High Gloss Brochures and 3D floor plans
No tie in to a 6 or 12 month contract
Boosted Facebook promotion
Office open 8 til 8 but you can contact me 24 hours a day
Fees negotiable and tailored to suit you

Feel free to drop me a message or call me on 07773660123 to arrange a free valuation on your home.

Many Thanks

Darlo_Pete

Re: Thinking of Selling your house - make money for DFC

Post by Darlo_Pete » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:18 pm

That's a tremendous gesture. Unfortunately I'm not selling my home anytime soon. But I'm sure there will be plenty that will be.

love it!
Team Supported: Darlington 1883

Post by love it! » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:09 pm

I'm selling one. Pm me the costs of sale with you company plus website details. I've had 2 estate agents around so very much looking to sell

isitouryear

Post by isitouryear » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:12 am

Darlo_Pete wrote:That's a tremendous gesture. Unfortunately I'm not selling my home anytime soon. But I'm sure there will be plenty that will be.
Thanks Pete. keep it in mind as if you refer anyone to me, I will still do the donation.

isitouryear

Post by isitouryear » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:18 am

love it! wrote:I'm selling one. Pm me the costs of sale with you company plus website details. I've had 2 estate agents around so very much looking to sell
pm sent