Raj has some questions to answer!

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

The_Natural
Team Supported: Darlington

Raj has some questions to answer!

Post by The_Natural » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:44 am

Like how come was he claiming very recently everything was fine financially?
Even to the point of MBW stating how stable the club was, Raj MUST have known there was an issue still, ashe had been getting surveyors in to try and make an offer.
Something is very strange here.....

PS Houghton you cnut ! :x

PierremontQuaker03

Re: Raj has some questions to answer!

Post by PierremontQuaker03 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:57 am

The_Natural wrote:Like how come was he claiming very recently everything was fine financially?
Even to the point of MBW stating how stable the club was, Raj MUST have known there was an issue still, ashe had been getting surveyors in to try and make an offer.
Something is very strange here.....

PS Houghton you cnut ! :x
Its all about positive PR, Raj has got the fans on his side (rightly so) and will use it to his advantage to get what he wants (again I have no problem with that - as he is will to take Darlington FC with him). Houghton, to use the words of John Gaunt, has no backbone!
“If you can't hit a driver, don't.”
Greg Norman

The_Natural

Post by The_Natural » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:54 pm

tell MBW its about positive PR, when he was persuaded to turn down over clubs to sign for 18months, only to discover 2 weeks later the bloke who pays his wages is threatening to pull out!

divas

Post by divas » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:04 pm

The floor is open - and Raj is willing to answer those questions, so away you go

football@darlington-fc.net

QUAKERMAN2

Post by QUAKERMAN2 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:07 pm

For gods sake wait and see what Raj has to say before you start jumping to conclusions.I would love it if Raj could get rid of these 2 idiots (S & S) plus the poison dwarf, have full ownership of the stadium and land and move forward as a "normal" football club, this guy in my opinion is the best owner we have had for a long time, really hope things work out in his favour, especially as on the field things are really looking up now.

The_Natural

Post by The_Natural » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:20 pm

I am not jumping to conclusions, merely stating something seems odd.
Raj may well know exactly how this is going to pan out, and he certianly deserves the benefit of any doubt given his previous good form.
However I don't think the question is an unreasonable one due to the dichotomy we have had over the last 2 weeks (signing a bunch of players and then saying we are in crisis)