Seriously folks

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

M-26-7
Team Supported: Darlington

Seriously folks

Post by M-26-7 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:36 pm

If we survive this season it will be a success. Raj and George are still in league with each other, so in my book not an awful lot has changed on the ownership front its clearly a case of "You scratch my back and I'll scratch your back!" there is a rabbit away!!
“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.”

Shieldsy

Re: Seriously folks

Post by Shieldsy » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:39 pm

M-26-7 wrote:Raj and George are still in league with each other
says who? No evidence for that except that the sale hasn't officially gone through yet.

M-26-7

Post by M-26-7 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:42 pm

Its clear, its just people like you refuse to see the truth!
“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.”

Shieldsy

Post by Shieldsy » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:43 pm

It isn't clear. If it is, please post the evidence you have that makes it so clear. :roll:

Darlo Cockney

Post by Darlo Cockney » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:53 pm

Shieldsy wrote:It isn't clear. If it is, please post the evidence you have that makes it so clear. :roll:
Think you'll be waiting a long time Shieldsy - No truth in this at all.

DC
Started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left.

Shieldsy

Post by Shieldsy » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:02 pm

Exactly, there's far more evidence that they're not working together - Raj leaving the club, refusing to buy into the club with Houghton this time around, and just general things like wanting fans forums as well as his comments in the media.

darlogaz

Post by darlogaz » Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:56 pm

Shieldsy wrote:Exactly, there's far more evidence that they're not working together - Raj leaving the club, refusing to buy into the club with Houghton this time around, and just general things like wanting fans forums as well as his comments in the media.
well said i agree ,there is ahell of alot of thought gone into this by raj this time , lets just wait n see how it unfolds instead of all the negative talk ffs :think:

wylam_rangers

Post by wylam_rangers » Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:47 pm

M-26-7 wrote:Its clear, its just people like you refuse to see the truth!

You must be joking. Dont even put them in the same sentence.

Raj will prove to be the saviour of this club.

ted_do

Post by ted_do » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:24 pm

I think there is some truth in the
M-26-7 wrote:If we survive this season it will be a success. Raj and George are still in league with each other, so in my book not an awful lot has changed on the ownership front its clearly a case of "You scratch my back and I'll scratch your back!" there is a rabbit away!!
It all has fallen very conveniently for both parties. If I were in Raj`s position as vice chairman I would have wanted the club at the cheapest price possible and writing off all the debt will give Raj the club for a fraction of the going rate whilst George will not have lost any money owning the club and has still kept hold of some land. But in this greedy form of capitalism we live with far worse things every day, this sort of deal is now common place