Dilema

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Markodarlo
Team Supported: Darlington

Dilema

Post by Markodarlo » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:47 pm

Do I get a season ticket or not, i have the money that is not the issue, but do i buy a season ticket or do i just buy as i go, in theory the club is better of me paying as i go but i feel as though buying a season ticket some how is the right thing to do, i did not renew last season as i think my renewal form must have been put in with Hilly's. And yes i am easily pissed off. I just cant decide?

Darlo_Pete

Re: Dilema

Post by Darlo_Pete » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:52 pm

Good to see you on here Marko. The club needs people to commit now, by buying season tickets. Paying each week, although in theory it will give the club more money, in practice it'll make it harder for the club to budget for players. Get yourself a season ticket, you know it makes sense.

DIRTYDAVE

Post by DIRTYDAVE » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:36 am

yeah go on and buy a season ticket and see that money is no problem for you buy me one almost ppls.

RH79

Post by RH79 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:50 am

I will be getting mine again as long as i can get it on credit! Yeah more personal debt! If you dont get one you will only end up spending more money on tickets game by game!

Hilly

Post by Hilly » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:39 am

RH79 wrote:I will be getting mine again as long as i can get it on credit! Yeah more personal debt! If you dont get one you will only end up spending more money on tickets game by game!
Only just in my case...

I've worked out that I can theoretically make it to 18 Home Games next year:

£280 for a Season Ticket

or

£18 x 18 = £324
£16 x 18 = £288

But if I miss one game though illness or other reasons, it'd work out cheaper buying them in advance all of the time.

Saying that I might just get a car parking pass and buy in advance.

dickdarlington

Post by dickdarlington » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:31 am

I personally have decided against getting a season ticket year year as I don't want any more personal debt.

But if I had the money, I would be getting one for certain. And I do think that all Darlo fans who can afford to do so, and can make the majority of games, should get a season ticket.

It's a prestige thing. And guaranteed revenue to the club.

Hilly

Post by Hilly » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:04 pm

Sorry, I don't buy into of all that prestige crap. If it saves me money great, if it doesn't then I'll look at the alternatives.