Nice to be invisible

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Tedthedarloboy
Team Supported: Darlington

Nice to be invisible

Post by Tedthedarloboy » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:32 pm

Christ,
it's 2-16am and I am sat here waiting for an idiot to splurg more about me on here.For GODS sake,print something worthwhile that isn't in the public domain,and hasn't been for 20 odd years.I was tried as a sex offender and my children returned to me.When I moved here 4 of the 5 I was still involved with came with me,the other, we,(my wife and I)had no contact with for years,(his choice),and 1 remains here with her children now.Another marries next year having returned to England last October and a son I love dearly is in regular contact on facebook.Yes you all know him because he came to all matches,including the P'boro match with me.
As an update to the fact I am working in Faliraki just a couple of weeks short of 31 years of being married,(July 23rd),(over 46 years as friends),my wife has decided to end our time together.
I am due back in hospital on Monday next to have tests to see if the treatment I had for cancer of the stomach from December until the end of April has worked.If it has failed I have about 18 months,at most,left on earth,I am earning about 600e per week as a chef because I do not wish to retire.
When I am gone my wife will be Quite well taken care of,and I love her more now than I did when I married her on 23rd July 1979.
Now,you b******,is there anything you wish to add????????

Tedthedarloboy

Re: Nice to be invisible

Post by Tedthedarloboy » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:39 pm

Well invisible,
a beaten old man,come on at least have enough ball to show your face.
8 views in about 2 mins,you must be here you fucking coward.All I have left is a love of this football club that has been with me all my life.I am known....Show your cowardly face you scumbag.

TheStirrer

Post by TheStirrer » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:14 am

Tedthedarloboy wrote:Christ,
it's 2-16am and I am sat here waiting for an idiot to splurg more about me on here.For GODS sake,print something worthwhile that isn't in the public domain,and hasn't been for 20 odd years.I was tried as a sex offender and my children returned to me.When I moved here 4 of the 5 I was still involved with came with me,the other, we,(my wife and I)had no contact with for years,(his choice),and 1 remains here with her children now.Another marries next year having returned to England last October and a son I love dearly is in regular contact on facebook.Yes you all know him because he came to all matches,including the P'boro match with me.
As an update to the fact I am working in Faliraki just a couple of weeks short of 31 years of being married,(July 23rd),(over 46 years as friends),my wife has decided to end our time together.
I am due back in hospital on Monday next to have tests to see if the treatment I had for cancer of the stomach from December until the end of April has worked.If it has failed I have about 18 months,at most,left on earth,I am earning about 600e per week as a chef because I do not wish to retire.
When I am gone my wife will be Quite well taken care of,and I love her more now than I did when I married her on 23rd July 1979.
Now,you b*****,is there anything you wish to add????????
Yes, I forgot to add that I heard you spent time inside for fraud didn't you? You're a fraudster aren't you Ted?

Remember when you were going to buy the club? As if! That is why I brought up the points I did.

The Gracewell is obviously an embarassment for you and we'll leave it at that, concerning what you did or didn't do to end up there.

However you have not denied your bankruptcy, you have not denied that you have no real successful business history except some failed burger vans, you have not denied that you are merely a chef working for somebody else. You have not denied that you tried to get into Corby but didn't really have funds to back it up, and you have not denied that you pretended to own properties that you only rented, leaving debts at each one. A lifetime of lies Ted, it'll always catch up with you at the end.

I always wondered how a bloke who owned a hotel in Rhodes (except you didn't did you!) could come up with 15 gazillion quid or whatever it was to buy the club?

Why did you do it to Darlo fans Ted, why? Luckily not many were taken in by your lies, but just why?

I've said my piece now and the information is out. You'll be pleased to know that I am going to leave you alone now Ted, you're ill and I don't want you to suffer any more than you are.

Your lack of denial to the information I presented tonight is telling.

That is me signing off for ever.

Darlospike

Post by Darlospike » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:46 am

In the words of the late, great Micheal Jackson..... "FOOK ME!, SHAMONE!!" :shock:

DL5

Post by DL5 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:04 am

Tedthedarloboy wrote:Christ,
Now,you b*****,is there anything you wish to add????????
Too much info Ted, whoever you are sort your issues out, it's getting a bit too bizarre for belief now.

Dn1

Post by Dn1 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:48 am

Am I the only one who couldn't give a s***? Then again saying that, Ted you are ranked alongside GR, and GH on the bullshitting stakes, you made regional news on your "attempts" to buy the club and then you fucked it off. Do us all a favour and fuck off back to Greece.

Dn1
"Paris and the fall. The last months of the year and the end of the milenium. The city hold many memories for me...of cafes, of music, of love....and of death...."

Shieldsy

Post by Shieldsy » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:05 am

I come on this forum to find out if Liam Hatch has signed etc.. I do not come on to read about the life story of a self important wannabe millionaire who quite frankly comes across as a complete twat. It was bad enough having to read your misinformed comments on Echo stories every now and again but now I have to see this shite everytime I come onto the forum. Please just realise that noone cares and just fuck off.

BishopQuaker

Post by BishopQuaker » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:37 am

I think the best policy here is to just ignore him if he's just causing trouble.

bigbitchtits
Team Supported: Sunderland

Post by bigbitchtits » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:52 am

Love a good messageboard breakdown :D

tonyspain

Post by tonyspain » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:55 pm

Shieldsy wrote:I come on this forum to find out if Liam Hatch has signed etc.. I do not come on to read about the life story of a self important wannabe millionaire who quite frankly comes across as a complete t**t. It was bad enough having to read your misinformed comments on Echo stories every now and again but now I have to see this sh**e everytime I come onto the forum. Please just realise that noone cares and just f*** off.
hear,hear, ditto all of the above :clap:

cameron-darlo
Team Supported: Darlington, newcastle

Post by cameron-darlo » Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:06 pm

wtf is this all about! :lol: :lol:

PierremontQuaker03

Post by PierremontQuaker03 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:20 pm

you earn 600 euros per week as a Chef. Ted I earn more than you - maybe I will try and buy Darlo FC.
Just think Darlo FC could have been owned by a Kebab King.

Ted you are about as popular as Raul Thomas Moat in Rothbury - so as Raul is doing currently please go and find a cave to hide in! :wave:
“If you can't hit a driver, don't.”
Greg Norman