DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

PierremontQuaker03
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by PierremontQuaker03 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:44 am

Ted Forster is our Michael Knighton
“If you can't hit a driver, don't.”
Greg Norman

Comfortably_numb

Post by Comfortably_numb » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:27 am

ahhhh great memories.

it does show the desperation in general of your average football fan. the slightest glimmer of hope and potential millions to elevate your team to higher echelons.

Pools currently going through this with RS. Mind, at least he did show up and buy a club.

comeondarlo

Post by comeondarlo » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:48 am

Comfortably_numb wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:27 am
ahhhh great memories.

it does show the desperation in general of your average football fan. the slightest glimmer of hope and potential millions to elevate your team to higher echelons.

Pools currently going through this with RS. Mind, at least he did show up and buy a club.
My thoughts too.

Great memories of how busy the message board was back in the day

Comfortably_numb

Post by Comfortably_numb » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:54 am

I'd also forgotten some of the old usernames too. shame that many appear to have long since moved on

theoriginalfatcat

Post by theoriginalfatcat » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:57 am

It's a good read. I was mega busy when this episode took place so a recap just now was informing.

I seem to remember a pic in the Echo showing Reynolds and others waiting for T.F. to show. Waiting in vain.
Profile pic ↗️
Feethams the Panda. 28 Jan 2012.
Now extinct!

QuakerPete

Post by QuakerPete » Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:28 pm

Does anyone actually know this Forster character personally?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darlogramps

Post by Darlogramps » Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:56 pm

QuakerPete wrote:Does anyone actually know this Forster character personally?

Ask EDJOHNS.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:51 pm

QuakerPete wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:28 pm

Contrary to what was posted in this thread, I did meet him & speak to him at the old Feethams, before it all went Pete Tong with Reynolds. So if I ever meet EdJohns I'll be able to verify if he is Ted.

LoidLucan

Post by LoidLucan » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:12 pm

I don't think it needs Poirot to solve this one.

EDJOHNS

Post by EDJOHNS » Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:35 am

Darlo_Pete wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:51 pm
QuakerPete wrote:

Contrary to what was posted in this thread, I did meet him & speak to him at the old Feethams, before it all went Pete Tong with Reynolds. So if I ever meet EdJohns I'll be able to verify if he is Ted.
Pete, you were due to come to the KR v Wigwam match with me last year but had to cry off with only a couple of days to go.

I have also offered on numerous occasions to meet up with Gramps anywhere he wanted to prove he is wrong.

Not sure what more I can do. A boring nonsensical theory started by a troll because you once called me Ted on a rugby post. My name is neither Edward nor Ted.

Darlogramps

DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by Darlogramps » Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:20 pm

EDJOHNS wrote:
Darlo_Pete wrote:
QuakerPete wrote:

Pete, you were due to come to the KR v Wigwam match with me last year but had to cry off with only a couple of days to go.

I have also offered on numerous occasions to meet up with Gramps anywhere he wanted to prove he is wrong.

Not sure what more I can do. A boring nonsensical theory started by a troll because you once called me Ted on a rugby post. My name is neither Edward nor Ted.
I have no need to meet with you. I have proven you are Ted and others on this forum agree - such as LoidLucan in this thread.

You support Hull KR. As does Ted Forster.
You support Darlington. As does Ted Forster.
You know Darlo_Pete. As does Ted Forster.
You voted for Brexit. As did Ted Forster.

On exactly the same day there was a discussion about Solihull Moors, Ted was making exactly the same points on the Tin Shed as you were on here.

So unless there are two Brexit-voting, Hull KR-supporting Darlington fans who know Darlo_Pete, it’s pretty easy to work out who you are.

All this information you’ve disclosed on this forum, and is also on Ted’s Facebook page, so I’m not revealing anything that’s not already out there in public.

All these points I’ve put to you time and again and you dodge them all the time. Again, that tells me it’s true.

We also know Ted is a liar and a fantasist (he faked his own death for a laugh). So given you are him, anything you post in denial will also need to be taken with a pinch of salt.

I’ve no need to engage in another tedious, long squabble. Unless you can successfully rebut all the points I’ve raised, there’s nothing further I need to add.
Last edited by Darlogramps on Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

don'tbuythesun

Post by don'tbuythesun » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:53 pm

Hands up if you fancy paying for a Quaker TV filmed Darlogramps/Edjohns televised debate to raise money for our club?

theoriginalfatcat

Post by theoriginalfatcat » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:17 pm

don'tbuythesun wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:53 pm
Hands up if you fancy paying for a Quaker TV filmed Darlogramps/Edjohns televised debate to raise money for our club?
No thanks :thumbdown:
Profile pic ↗️
Feethams the Panda. 28 Jan 2012.
Now extinct!

EDJOHNS

Post by EDJOHNS » Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:53 pm

Darlogramps wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:20 pm
EDJOHNS wrote:
Darlo_Pete wrote:
QuakerPete wrote:

I have no need to meet with you. I have proven you are Ted and others on this forum agree - such as LoidLucan in this thread.

On exactly the same day there was a discussion about Solihull Moors, Ted was making exactly the same points on the Tin Shed as you were on here.

So unless there are two Brexit-voting, Hull KR-supporting Darlington fans who know Darlo_Pete, it’s pretty easy to work out who you are.

All this information you’ve disclosed on this forum, and is also on Ted’s Facebook page, so I’m not revealing anything that’s not already out there in public.

All these points I’ve put to you time and again and you dodge them all the time. Again, that tells me it’s true.

We also know Ted is a liar and a fantasist (he faked his own death for a laugh). So given you are him, anything you post in denial will also need to be taken with a pinch of salt.

I’ve no need to engage in another tedious, long squabble. Unless you can successfully rebut all the points I’ve raised, there’s nothing further I need to add.
Oh it is quite simple, you simply won't meet me because you are scared shitless about actually having to admit you are wrong.
I have never met Pete. ASK HIM NOT ME.

As I for many years had an office in the Swan centre it is not really a shock that I know about Solihull Moors ground as I used to drive past it before it was built on my way home. It really is not hard to find out the facts about the ground and the clubs income. Even a buffoon like you could do it.
You keep mentioning the Tinshed. As far as I am aware, this forum took over from it.
I did not vote Brexit. The option was not available to me.
I have "rebutted" your theory time after time. Again, meet me and prove it 1 way or the other. As I said before, make it nice and publick and bring a couple of heavies with you and a camcorder. What have you to fear?
Oh yes, being proven to be wrong and a crank.

EDJOHNS

Post by EDJOHNS » Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:55 pm

theoriginalfatcat wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:17 pm
don'tbuythesun wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:53 pm
No thanks :thumbdown:
Get the pot up to £500 for the club and I will happily prove the troll wrong to benefit the club. No need for him to be there. He can stay cowering in his hovel.

biccynana

Post by biccynana » Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:55 pm

EDJOHNS wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:53 pm
Darlogramps wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:20 pm
EDJOHNS wrote:
Darlo_Pete wrote:
QuakerPete wrote:

I did not vote Brexit. The option was not available to me.
Am curious. What does that mean?

EDJOHNS

Post by EDJOHNS » Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:48 pm

No Brexit party candidate, and no way would I vote for Guy Opperman.(Tory and my MP). I would rather chew my eyes out than ever vote for him.
Check out his record on voting against meals for kids, NHS pay rates, and anything else that causes controversy or is meant to help the working classes.

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:01 pm

biccynana wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:55 pm
Am curious. What does that mean?
Probably lives in Greece

biccynana

Post by biccynana » Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:04 pm

EDJOHNS wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:48 pm
No Brexit party candidate, and no way would I vote for Guy Opperman.(Tory and my MP). I would rather chew my eyes out than ever vote for him.
Check out his record on voting against meals for kids, NHS pay rates, and anything else that causes controversy or is meant to help the working classes.
I assumed the 'voted for Brexit' comment related to the 2016 referendum.

EDJOHNS

Post by EDJOHNS » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:14 am

biccynana wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:04 pm
EDJOHNS wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:48 pm
I assumed the 'voted for Brexit' comment related to the 2016 referendum.
Never thought of that. If that was the meaning I will have to plead guilty along with 17.5 million others, ie the majority of those who voted in the referendum.

My last word on this subject.

I offered to take Pete to a KR match and he had to drop out 3-4 days before due to work commitments. I straight away said if he wanted to come to ANY KR home game he could use my spare ticket. He has said often enough he sat with Ted in Strikers so would be sure to know him. Thus a bit of a risk on my part.
Since the troll started this I have said on about 10 occasions meet me and I will prove you wrong. He repeatedly uses the flimsiest of excuses not to do so using the pathetic statement he is afraid of what I might do because I am violent. This because I said once "I am not a violent man". .... Can any member who has been the target of this man say that at some point they have not felt like giving him the slap he deserves? Does that mean that if they knew who he is they would hit him? Of course not. What more can I do than say I would meet him at any public place he wants and I would be happy for him to bring along some security. Who knows, he could even invite a couple of members on here along as witnesses. He hasn't, and won't, not because he fears what I would do, but because he is terrified of loosing face.
I have now said just slightly higher up the wall to settle this and earn some money for the club, get a kitty of £500 and I will prove on Quaker TV I am not Ted.
Every single member on here has the opportunity to both earn the club some cash and to settle this matter once and for all. How many takes so far?

You know, there is an old saying that often proves correct. Something about the 1 who shouts loudest has something to hide himself.
Does anyone actually know who Gramps is?

EDJOHNS

Post by EDJOHNS » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:16 am

Darlo_Pete wrote:
QuakerPete wrote:

Offer of going to a game holds when we are able to return.

loan_star

Post by loan_star » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:24 pm

Ed, why not organise a zoom call with Pete and get this put to bed?

comeondarlo

Post by comeondarlo » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:41 pm

loan_star wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:24 pm
Ed, why not organise a zoom call with Pete and get this put to bed?
There’s really no need, Ed is Ted; end of!
The same witterings different decade......

OHDFC

Post by OHDFC » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:36 pm

Darlas: The Reunion!

Darlogramps, Darlo Pete and Darlogramp's witnesses gather in the Marketplace to meet Ed Johns...etc.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Darlogramps

Post by Darlogramps » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:53 am

OHDFC wrote:Darlas: The Reunion!

Darlogramps, Darlo Pete and Darlogramp's witnesses gather in the Marketplace to meet Ed Johns...etc.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
I do hope the irony of Ted Forster accusing someone of not showing up to a meeting isn’t lost on everyone.

don'tbuythesun

Post by don'tbuythesun » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:07 am

I do hope the meeting takes place and the petty schoolyard style bullying can be put to bed. He says he isn't Ted and the only person who has met Ted is Pete so let's sort it Pete! Private message each other and as Loan Star says a Zoom chat and once and for all we'll have the truth. If not maybe white collar boxing?!

LoidLucan

Post by LoidLucan » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:15 am

Would also be good if Ted Johns and Ed Forster could also attend.

bga

Post by bga » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:46 am

don'tbuythesun wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:07 am
I do hope the meeting takes place and the petty schoolyard style bullying can be put to bed. He says he isn't Ted and the only person who has met Ted is Pete so let's sort it Pete! Private message each other and as Loan Star says a Zoom chat and once and for all we'll have the truth. If not maybe white collar boxing?!
But if Ed is Ted would you not just get a mate to do the zoom call on your behalf to continue to hide your identity? Pete could of course ask the "Impersonator" some Darlo questions to try and flush him out so it could end bit like Who Wants To Be A Millionaire with coughing in the background!

Darlogramps

Post by Darlogramps » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:54 am

don'tbuythesun wrote:I do hope the meeting takes place and the petty schoolyard style bullying can be put to bed. He says he isn't Ted and the only person who has met Ted is Pete so let's sort it Pete! Private message each other and as Loan Star says a Zoom chat and once and for all we'll have the truth. If not maybe white collar boxing?!
Blimey, you really are quite dim-witted.

The evidence is pretty clear, and Ted hasn’t accounted for any of the points raised (same Rugby League team, same football team, same political views, same affiliation with Darlo_Pete, making the same points about Solihull Moors at the same time, same maniacal ego and unwillingness to accept responsibility).

If you want to fall for his games, go join Darlo_Pete in the dunce corner.

don'tbuythesun

Post by don'tbuythesun » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:08 am

The evidence may be clear to you but maybe you're the dim-witted one twisting things to fit your theory. I'm happy to be proved wrong but It's all conjecture and I don't like bullies. I'll willingly stand in the corner holding a bucket and sponge when you get in the ring with Ed/Ted. Maniacal ego-the irony.