Season Tickets

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

e4sby
Team Supported: Darlington

Season Tickets

Post by e4sby » Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:16 pm

Just been to collect mine and out lasses so they are upto 'G' at least.

Darlo_Pete

Re: Season Tickets

Post by Darlo_Pete » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:10 am

When I bought my ticket for the game last night, I was told that tickets could be collected on Thursday or Friday. So it sounds like they hope to have all the season tickets prepared by the end of Wednesday at the latest.

beatroute66

Post by beatroute66 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:31 am

Who do I write to about getting the money back on the stamped/self-addressed envelope I sent with my application?

:roll:

wylam_rangers

Post by wylam_rangers » Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:42 am

beatroute66 wrote:Who do I write to about getting the money back on the stamped/self-addressed envelope I sent with my application?

:roll:

:?: :thumbdown:

divas

Post by divas » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:08 pm

The club has today confirmed that ALL season tickets should be ready in time for Saturday. Tickets for surnames up to M have been printed and are available to collect from the ticket office from this evening.

Obviously there will be a queue of people picking tickets up on Saturday so if people can manage to get down to the stadium beforehand that will ease the pressure a little. If not, a collection desk will be in operation before the game for the remaining tickets to be collected.

*** The club would be very greatful for a couple of ADULT volunteers to help on the collection desk on Saturday, if you are over 18 and can spare an hour or so to help out please contact the club on 01325 387000 ***

darlomilo

Post by darlomilo » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:10 pm

Last saturday they had done up to the Cs

wylam_rangers

Post by wylam_rangers » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:49 pm

As at 1400 today they have processed up to and including 'O' and just starting on 'P'.

There will be extra bodies helping to hand out tickets on Saturday.

If you go down to collect your ticket before then please ask for an update and post on here.

Peter appreciates the help this board is providing in the information chain.

Yackley_Quaker

Post by Yackley_Quaker » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:57 pm

Collected mine at 2.15 this afternoon and there were three staff busy processing tickets.
The advice was get there early if you intend to collect yours on saturday. Though no doubt people will turn up at 5 to 3 expecting to just pick up their ticket and walk straight in.

al_quaker

Post by al_quaker » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:00 pm

Will get down early on Sat as i can imagine it could be chaos! Anyone know how many have been sold?

OHDFC

Post by OHDFC » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:43 pm

Any updates on how car parking will be handled for those who have ordered car park passes but need to collect them at the game on Saturday would also be appreciated.

I spoke to the club today but they hadn't yet had a chance to sort that out.

wylam_rangers

Post by wylam_rangers » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:52 pm

OHDFC wrote:Any updates on how car parking will be handled for those who have ordered car park passes but need to collect them at the game on Saturday would also be appreciated.

I spoke to the club today but they hadn't yet had a chance to sort that out.
Very good point.

I'm going to be one of the ST volunteer assistants on Sat. Unless they've come up with a better solution my suggestion will be:-

Anyone turning up at the carpark without their carpass (but not pay on the day) is directed to a separate row(s) - probably far corner against the fence which is reserved and isolated on this one occasion for these circumstances.

You are then able to go to the ST collection point and collect car pass. Return to your car and place pass and on this one occasion the "colour" will not matter.

I don't expect a massive number of cars or fans to be affected. Any comments before I use this as a proposal?

quakersam

Post by quakersam » Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:15 pm

Sounds great Wylam, I don't think there would be any qualms about that. Sounds like someone's got their head screwed on :thumbup:
QuakerSam ...Once a Quaker, always a Quaker