Todays Team

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

DFCAnth
Team Supported: Darlington

Todays Team

Post by DFCAnth » Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:31 pm

From BBC Tees heres todays team, this will probably appear in the LiveMatch Feature on this site anyway... but here you are.

Knight

Bower
Foster
Miller
Arnison

J.Smith
Lumsden
G.Smith
Mark Convery

Lee Thorpe
Dean Windass

Subs
Liversedge, Dowson, Chandler, Plummer, Bennett, Groves, Riley

If we think our squad is thin, Aldershot have only named 6 subs. According to Ray he thinks this is Dean Windass's 700th game.

beatroute66

Re: Todays Team

Post by beatroute66 » Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:48 pm

RealStadiumDFC wrote:According to Ray he thinks this is Dean Windass's 700th game.
Bah! Why wait until today to find that out? According to me I thought this was Deano's 700th game today earlier in the week. Keep up, man! ;)

Team picks itself, doesn't it. If Deano or Thorpey show signs of tiring towards the end, lets whack Dowson on and give him his head.

piggy

Post by piggy » Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:54 pm

beatroute66 wrote:
RealStadiumDFC wrote:According to Ray he thinks this is Dean Windass's 700th game.
Bah! Why wait until today to find that out? According to me I thought this was Deano's 700th game today earlier in the week. Keep up, man! ;)

Team picks itself, doesn't it. If Deano or Thorpey show signs of tiring towards the end, lets whack Dowson on and give him his head.

give dowson head? family board this, beatroute66....

e4sby

Post by e4sby » Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:00 pm

The team does pick itself, going back a couple of months if i thought we'd be putting a side out as strong as that for the first game of the season i'd have laughed in your face!

Fingers crossed for an injury free season!