Home &Away

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Wiseacre
Team Supported: Darlington &Notts County

Home &Away

Post by Wiseacre » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:26 pm

I saw that Mr E and I reached similar conclusions recently about our form away from home and the possible impact of no supporters. Tuesday's results seem to bear this out - out of 19 games played more than half were away wins including all three EFL matches as well as our brilliant.outcome there were some eye-catching scores.
This might help to explain the shape of our season so far and put the wind up Bristol Rovers. Great to see Maguire among the goals.

Vokuhila
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Home &Away

Post by Vokuhila » Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:02 pm

Even without fans at BM, I reckon - if we play at Alf-reton the way we played last night - that elusive home win's going to be closer each day.

Mister e
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Home &Away

Post by Mister e » Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:23 pm

Vokuhila wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:02 pm
Even without fans at BM, I reckon - if we play at Alf-reton the way we played last night - that elusive home win's going to be closer each day.
As I've said on another thread though how will the alfreton players respond on throwing that three goal lead away. they're probably in a similar position to us after last Saturday. I bet Billy heath went absolutely beserk with them in the dressing room after the game. We have to be switched on from the first minute and be prepared for any backlash.