YOURCLUB

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

beatroute66
Team Supported: Darlington

YOURCLUB

Post by beatroute66 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:09 pm

PierremontQuaker03

Re: YOURCLUB

Post by PierremontQuaker03 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:16 pm

In

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“If you can't hit a driver, don't.”
Greg Norman

Vodka_Vic

Post by Vodka_Vic » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:03 pm

If you're a member of the DFCSG and pay a DD is this different from the owner option?

divas

Post by divas » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:06 pm

Vodka_Vic wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:03 pm
If you're a member of the DFCSG and pay a DD is this different from the owner option?
No, exactly the same. DFCSG member = owner. We’ve just changed the narrative slightly to make it more obvious

If you go into your account you should see that you’re listed as an owner already in the part that says Yourclub Status

There is a slight increase this years so we’ll automatically bump up your DD to £2.09 on 1st Nov unless you cancel before

Vodka_Vic

Post by Vodka_Vic » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:35 pm

Thanks Divas. Will get on to it now.

Kalu

Post by Kalu » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:07 am

Brilliant work. I’m very very impressed with it.

B_Little

Post by B_Little » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:41 am

My initial expectation was that i would be using my ID number for everything. A one-stop for all interactions with the club. I was expecting to be able to buy the footy programme and order the match here. Not the case unless I've missed something.

quakersfan

Post by quakersfan » Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:22 pm

Anyone else getting a 500 Server Error when trying to access “My Account”

beatroute66

Post by beatroute66 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:31 pm

B_Little wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:41 am
My initial expectation was that i would be using my ID number for everything. A one-stop for all interactions with the club. I was expecting to be able to buy the footy programme and order the match here. Not the case unless I've missed something.
All this will come to pass. The issue, in the short term at least, is that none of us fully realised we'd be so heavily reliant on an online programme/streaming service for us all to watch the match until quite recently, so it's a case of "bear with" until the time is there to weave it all together.

Just to get YOURCLUB to this point has taken months and months of work, let alone the incredible work that others have had to put in in a very short space of time around Quaker TV, digital programme and and so on.

johnac52

Post by johnac52 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:16 pm

I've usually paid my membership/ownership by annual subscription but when I try to do it now, I'm getting Error 404. Is this something to do with all of the data not being loaded yet, or am I dong something wrong?

divas

Post by divas » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:21 pm

What you’re doing should work - how far are you getting before you get the error?

Is it as soon as you click on the upgrade button?

super_les_mcjannet

Post by super_les_mcjannet » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:30 pm

I think the errors may come from when you look around the site and then use back buttons to get back to main page you may well be logged out but in your account on the screen.

When pressing upgrade this then brings in the error, if you log straight in and press upgrade it seems to work every time for me.

Done a few checks on this and it I get errors after looking on other pages as it seems to log you out in theory.

johnac52

Post by johnac52 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:41 pm

Went into upgrade straightaway, put my details in, and it went straight through. Thanks for your advice.

divas

Post by divas » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:12 pm

Cheers both, I’ll add that to the FAQ and also have Mikky take a look in case there’s something that can be done to alleviate it

B_Little

Post by B_Little » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:59 pm

beatroute66 wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:31 pm
B_Little wrote:
All this will come to pass. The issue, in the short term at least, is that none of us fully realised we'd be so heavily reliant on an online programme/streaming service for us all to watch the match until quite recently, so it's a case of "bear with" until the time is there to weave it all together.

Just to get YOURCLUB to this point has taken months and months of work, let alone the incredible work that others have had to put in in a very short space of time around Quaker TV, digital programme and and so on.
Ah, okay. Don't get me wrong I'm very impressed with offers coming out of the club. All very exciting.

Up the Darlo.

jjljks

Post by jjljks » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:26 am

Big test for YourClub site is coming up with first volume use, so hope it stands up. Expect a few glitches as users explore some strange paths through the code, but just be patient & the back room lads will sort out the bugs. If only it was that simple on the pitch.
C'mon Darlo, give us another good Cup run!

real_darlo_85

Post by real_darlo_85 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:40 am

I got the email and have signed up straight away. Great idea and well done to those who have put in the effort to create this! :clap: :thumbup:
"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"

beatroute66

Post by beatroute66 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:48 am

B_Little wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:59 pm
beatroute66 wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:31 pm
B_Little wrote:

Ah, okay. Don't get me wrong I'm very impressed with offers coming out of the club. All very exciting.

Up the Darlo.
Of course! No worries at all.