Darlo FC Scratch Card - £500 Club £500 Winner. £10 a team.

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

WeAreDarlo
Team Supported: Darlington

Darlo FC Scratch Card - £500 Club £500 Winner. £10 a team.

Post by WeAreDarlo » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:33 am

Posted on the 'The Tin Shed' Facebook group...get involved :thumbup:
**Calling all Darlo supporters far and wide**
As a fan owned club, lets help 'our' club through these difficult times.
£500 to 'our' club £500 to the winner! 💰💰
I will mark teams off as people pay, not before.
Please reference payments with your name and choose your teams in the comments👍 £10 a team.
ACC. NAME: MR G ONEILL
SORT CODE: 070806
ACC. NO: 13717262
If we smash this easily I will do another.
Feel free to pick a team for your partner/family members😁 I will post a video of the scratch on the fb post and announce on here of course.
If you dont have FB and want to get involved please comment on here and I will mark it off👍
Good luck🙃
Last edited by WeAreDarlo on Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

joejaques

Re: Darlo FC Scratch Card - £500 Club £500 Winner

Post by joejaques » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:55 am

I don't do FB but would be interested in anything that helps the club. Got your bank details in the OP. How much and any oyher details please. cheers :roll:

WeAreDarlo

Post by WeAreDarlo » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:14 am

joejaques wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:55 am
I don't do FB but would be interested in anything that helps the club. Got your bank details in the OP. How much and any oyher details please. cheers :roll:
£10 a team... Bank details are in the post...still working out how to post a pic of the card..can anyone enlighten mel?

joejaques

Post by joejaques » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:14 pm

WeAreDarlo wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:14 am
joejaques wrote:
£10 a team... Bank details are in the post...still working out how to post a pic of the card..can anyone enlighten mel?
If you don't manage to solicit the aid of an IT wizz, we are all on lockdown now, so you've plenty of time to type a list of teams. :D :roll:

WeAreDarlo

Post by WeAreDarlo » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:29 pm

joejaques wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:14 pm
WeAreDarlo wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:14 am
joejaques wrote:
If you don't manage to solicit the aid of an IT wizz, we are all on lockdown now, so you've plenty of time to type a list of teams. :D :roll:
Your right time on my hands now...take your pick :D
Shrewsbury, Braintree, Man U, Southend, Portsmouth, Ipswich, Man City, Plymouth, Chelsea, Middlesbrough, Accrington, Huddersfield, Oldham, Coventry, Everton, Fulham, Port Vale, Yeovil, Swansea, Oxford, QPR, Boreham wood, Crawley, Sutton, Peterborough, Cardiff, Villa, Cheltenham, Dagenham, Bournemouth, Liverpool, Blackburn, Tottenham, Burton, West Brom, Sunderland, Birmingham, Wimbledon, Bristol City, MK Dons, Doncaster, Chesterfield, Leicester, Grimsby, Gillingham, Barnet, Preston, Sheff Wed, Stevenage, Millwall, Colchester,, Watford, Cambridge, Blackpool, Charlton, Fleetwood, Palace, Bolton, Forest, Rotherham, Hull, Morecambe, Brighton, Notts County, Barnsley, Rochdale, Lincoln, Swindon, Southampton, Northampton, York, Sheff Utd, Reading, Bury, Bradford, Exeter, Carlisle, Luton, Walsall, Burnley, Wigan, Wycombe, Scunthorpe, Tranmere, Mansfield, Wolves and finally Brentford!!!
I need a drink :lol:
I hope more people jump on it after that lol.. and at least can copy n paste to edit now :)