George Reynolds in Teesside Magistrates Court Today

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Spyman
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: George Reynolds in Teesside Magistrates Court Today

Post by Spyman » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:30 pm

shildonlad wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:40 am
shildonlad wrote:Im not claiming to be a legal expert and calling someone illiterate because you don't agree with there opinion aint called for. I still stand by what i said theres far more important things for the courts to sort out than some frail 83 year old bloke knocking on a councillors door and sending a couple of nasty letters. Surprised it made it to court at all. Over to you spen for the legal stuff
I’m calling you illiterate because you’re illiterate. Nothing to do with whether I agree with you or not.

I suggest you take it up with the courts, if you’ve got an issue. Maybe start a campaign - Absolve the Shildon One, seeing as you’re such a supporter.

And if you believe George Reynolds is some poor, confused, frail, little old man, you’re an even bigger moron than I thought you were. The man is a charlatan and a nasty piece of work.

How do we know this? Well he was found guilty yesterday by the courts.

So you claim you know better than the British judicial system. I think we all know who to trust.

It’s also bizarre you think turning up at people’s houses and sending them intimidating letters is acceptable behaviour.

You’re doing yourself no favours here whatsoever. Your refusal to admit you’re wrong, and your doubling down by siding with Reynolds, means my initial description of illiterate halfwit is quite an accurate one.
Want some salt for that chip on your shoulder. I’m not saying what george did was ok but surely a warning and a restraining order would have been sufficient
A warning for someone with previous history of harassment?

Yes, sounds like that would work.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:33 pm

Ghost_Of_1883 wrote:
H1987 wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:00 pm
Yeah, I do think it’s worse to intimidate a woman, and I don’t think that’s an particularly controversial opinion?!

How would you feel if it was your partner, your mother, your sister?
I'd be bloody annoyed.

The same as if it was my brother, my dad, or my mate.
Of course a man harassing a women is worse.

Men as a general rule are physically capable of far more damage towards women than the other way around (or towards other men), and the stats for violent crime back that up.

On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

Vodka_Vic

Post by Vodka_Vic » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:59 pm

Gramps is certainly correct when he says that there is nothing comical about Reynolds' financial shenanigans. I know of some people who lost considerable amounts of money from what happened, people with family businesses.

grytters

Post by grytters » Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:18 pm

Was anyone walking their dog past Ms Smith's home when this incident occurred?
Bring Back the Quarters

H1987

Post by H1987 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:05 pm

Spyman wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:33 pm
Ghost_Of_1883 wrote:
H1987 wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:00 pm
Yeah, I do think it’s worse to intimidate a woman, and I don’t think that’s an particularly controversial opinion?!

How would you feel if it was your partner, your mother, your sister?
I'd be bloody annoyed.

The same as if it was my brother, my dad, or my mate.
Of course a man harassing a women is worse.

Men as a general rule are physically capable of far more damage towards women than the other way around (or towards other men), and the stats for violent crime back that up.

It's also considerably more cowardly. Which is of course why people like Reynolds do it. Harassing and intimidating women is how cnuts behave.

It absolutely baffles me how there are some people who will excuse men like Reynolds as 'characters'. He is absolute scum.

QuakerPete

Post by QuakerPete » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:46 pm

Anyone remember Reynolds’ sidekick, I think his name was Ian and was always in the site cabin when the Arena was getting built. Wonder what happened to him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grytters

Post by grytters » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:09 pm

The ones I remember were Lucas (Raine?) a man with one of the worst jobs in the World, and his illiterate stooge, going round slagging off this person called "Reg Brearley", whoever he might have been.
Bring Back the Quarters

shildonlad
Team Supported: Newcastle united and gateshead

Post by shildonlad » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:40 am

I sure dont find the way business lost money due to reynolds financial dealings at the club funny, but that boy done good series was sure a good lAugh, some of them tales like when he had the nightclub and blowing the vicars safe
I may not live in the north east anymore but i still support the north east teams

jjljks

Post by jjljks » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:03 am

grytters wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:09 pm
The ones I remember were Lucas (Raine?) a man with one of the worst jobs in the World, and his illiterate stooge, going round slagging off this person called "Reg Brearley", whoever he might have been.
Think he was Darlo Chairman for a while in 1990's, also involved with Sheffield United and St Mirren, noted for several appearances in court charged with bankruptcy.

grytters

Post by grytters » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:24 pm

jjljks wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:03 am
grytters wrote:
Think he was Darlo Chairman for a while in 1990's, also involved with Sheffield United and St Mirren, noted for several appearances in court charged with bankruptcy.
Don't be ridiculous.

There was no such person
Bring Back the Quarters

Comfortably_numb

Post by Comfortably_numb » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:23 pm

grytters wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:24 pm
jjljks wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:03 am
grytters wrote:
Don't be ridiculous.

There was no such person
Said in jest surely? Or has something whooshed right over my head?

Vodka_Vic

Post by Vodka_Vic » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:24 am

I think Grytters is trying to forget the whole sorry affair.

grytters

Post by grytters » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:55 pm

Vodka_Vic wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:24 am
I think Grytters is trying to forget the whole sorry affair.
Not rearley (sic)

I'm pointing out that Chris Hardy, for it was he, was such a mentally incompetent retard he didn't know the former chairman of the Blunts was one Reg Brealey.
Bring Back the Quarters