Harrogate

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

50 years
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Harrogate

Post by 50 years » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:22 pm

Official number of darlo fans was 131 I think, but thought there looked a few more than that.

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:34 pm

50 years wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:22 pm
Official number of darlo fans was 131 I think, but thought there looked a few more than that.
For a Friday night that is an excellent effort. If we'd been playing a league game against Harrogate at home on a Friday night, I'd be very surprised if they'd bring that many to BM. Really looking forward to Halifax next Saturday, I'm sure they'll be a few more Darlo fans will make the trip, even though it is further.

ReeceStyche’sManbun

Post by ReeceStyche’sManbun » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:57 am

I think we’re 1 or 2 players away from having a pretty decent squad here, hopefully holness sign on and I was impressed by that Donawa and also Bascombe
but would like to see more of them before making any proper judgements
Would like to see another striker sign too as we’ve only really got Campbell.
Looking forward to this season though, I think we’ve shown more commitment and work rate in 2 pre season meaningless friendlies than what we did for most of last season

HarrytheQuaker

Post by HarrytheQuaker » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:56 pm

Darlo_Pete wrote:
50 years wrote:
For a Friday night that is an excellent effort. If we'd been playing a league game against Harrogate at home on a Friday night, I'd be very surprised if they'd bring that many to BM. Really looking forward to Halifax next Saturday, I'm sure they'll be a few more Darlo fans will make the trip, even though it is further.
Yeah because we took loads didnt we pete... Obsessed with crowds

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:20 pm

HarrytheQuaker wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:56 pm
Darlo_Pete wrote:
50 years wrote:

Why are you belittling the excellent support we had, which should be acknowledged.

Fatty eats roadkill

Post by Fatty eats roadkill » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:19 pm

The more fans we take away from home means the more teams in our league can afford players who can score against us. Especially when they bring 6 to our home games 🙄
Waiting for Raj to shaft them!

HarrytheQuaker

Post by HarrytheQuaker » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:44 pm

Darlo_Pete wrote:
HarrytheQuaker wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:56 pm
Darlo_Pete wrote:
50 years wrote:

Why are you belittling the excellent support we had, which should be acknowledged.
Not at all , it's you that is obsessed on how many we take compared to home support... Its not that important is it??