Ban spen 666

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

onewayup
Team Supported: Darlington

Ban spen 666

Post by onewayup » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:07 am

IT'S time for administrators to ban this two faced clown he is not a darlington supporter,. Only an antagonist which has been proven in the past. Ban him now please.

My opinion

Re: Ban spen 666

Post by My opinion » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:30 am

onewayup wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:07 am
IT'S time for administrators to ban this two faced clown he is not a darlington supporter,. Only an antagonist which has been proven in the past. Ban him now please.
The problem is that a lot of people get wound up by his comments (Which is his only reason for his/her comments)..
As they respond then the idiot feeds off it.
Best thing to do is to not feed the troll

biccynana

Post by biccynana » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:51 am

My opinion wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:30 am
onewayup wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:07 am
The problem is that a lot of people get wound up by his comments (Which is his only reason for his/her comments)..
As they respond then the idiot feeds off it.
Best thing to do is to not feed the troll
This is a very sensible suggestion. It's easy to get sucked in by trolls (I'm as guilty as anyone when it comes to feeding them from time to time) but if every single poster on here ignored every single Spen post, no matter how outrageous, untrue, provocative, or ridiculous, he'd soon get bored. Trolls thrive on the attention, it's their main food source.

shildonlad
Team Supported: Newcastle united and gateshead

Post by shildonlad » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:52 am

Im sure there plenty of folk log on here who just go to the odd game and are not really full time fans but get your points. In sure if loads are complaining to the mods about any member on here they will be removed
I may not live in the north east anymore but i still support the north east teams

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:00 am

shildonlad wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:52 am
Im sure there plenty of folk log on here who just go to the odd game and are not really full time fans but get your points. In sure if loads are complaining to the mods about any member on here they will be removed
Eh?

super_les_mcjannet

Post by super_les_mcjannet » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:57 am

I see no value or reason in Spen being on here, especially as he is typing a friendly question on here but on Twitter calling Darlo all sorts or having some sly dig and appears to have more than one twitter account strangely.

I generally try to pass over his comments because time is short and you have to prioritise what you can read. Should he be banned - I am not a fan of banning people but I do dislike the two faced stuff, it says a lot about him. Does he do enough on here to ban I think probably not (he is smart enough to keep within limits), but I do agree most should just ignore - as they say 'don't feed the troll' and yes he is an antagonist.

loan_star

Post by loan_star » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:56 am

He's like someone pretending to be your friend but shags your wife behind your back.
I don't have problems with fans of other clubs commenting on here but if they slag us off on every other form of social media I'd say ban them.

murtonquaker
Team Supported: Mighty Darlo

Post by murtonquaker » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:12 pm

loan_star wrote:He's like someone pretending to be your friend but shags your wife behind your back.
I don't have problems with fans of other clubs commenting on here but if they slag us off on every other form of social media I'd say ban them.
That sounds like my ex-best mate

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

biccynana

Post by biccynana » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:00 pm

super_les_mcjannet wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:57 am
I see no value or reason in Spen being on here, especially as he is typing a friendly question on here but on Twitter calling Darlo all sorts or having some sly dig and appears to have more than one twitter account strangely.

I generally try to pass over his comments because time is short and you have to prioritise what you can read. Should he be banned - I am not a fan of banning people but I do dislike the two faced stuff, it says a lot about him. Does he do enough on here to ban I think probably not (he is smart enough to keep within limits), but I do agree most should just ignore - as they say 'don't feed the troll' and yes he is an antagonist.
Isn't there an ignore function on here somewhere?

shildonlad
Team Supported: Newcastle united and gateshead

Post by shildonlad » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:41 pm

super_les_mcjannet wrote:I see no value or reason in Spen being on here, especially as he is typing a friendly question on here but on Twitter calling Darlo all sorts or having some sly dig and appears to have more than one twitter account strangely.

Wonder if its spen running them various spennymoor supporters branch accounts which seem to have a pop at darlington and bishop auckland
I may not live in the north east anymore but i still support the north east teams

Fatty eats roadkill

Post by Fatty eats roadkill » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:53 pm

Hahaha talks of banning. Just ignore the fucker!
Waiting for Raj to shaft them!