Omar Holness

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

footifan
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Omar Holness

Post by footifan » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:16 pm

spen666 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:43 pm
How does Holness come to be playing for a North East Non League Club?

His background seems to be playing in USA , in college football and then MLS etc.

There is no mention that I have seen of any connection with the UK, let alone the North East. I am sure he never left the USA to play part time football in England.

So, what is his connection with England and or the North East?

PS He appears to have some great body movement and a fantastic change of pace in the online clips I've seen.

The one thing he may struggle with is the physical side of the game. In the USA, the MLS and schools/ college football is a lot less of a contact sport than in the UK

Oh so now Spendy is a friggin expert on USA football...
Is there anything this self considered font of all knowledge not an expert on ? FFS

Concentrate on your village team & give us a rest will you !!!

shildonlad
Team Supported: Newcastle united and gateshead

Post by shildonlad » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:35 pm

footifan wrote:
spen666 wrote:

His background seems to be playing in USA , in college football and then MLS etc.

There is no mention that I have seen of any connection with the UK, let alone the North East. I am sure he never left the USA to play part time football in England.

PS He appears to have some great body movement and a fantastic change of pace in the online clips I've seen.

The one thing he may struggle with is the physical side of the game. In the USA, the MLS and schools/ college football is a lot less of a contact sport than in the UK

Oh so now Spendy is a friggin expert on USA football...
Is there anything this self considered font of all knowledge not an expert on ? FFS

Concentrate on your village team & give us a rest will you !!!
He has a point though. How does a player playing in usa come to be playing part time football in english lower leagues unless he also has a job lined up ere or some sort of study
I may not live in the north east anymore but i still support the north east teams

OnTheTerraces

Post by OnTheTerraces » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:32 pm

hoping to see him in action
Last edited by OnTheTerraces on Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

darlo reborn

Post by darlo reborn » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:42 am

As long as he is good enough don`t care where he comes from

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:47 am

spen666 wrote:

Fuck off.

spen666

Post by spen666 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:27 pm

AndyPark wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:47 am
spen666 wrote:

Fuck off.

A very erudite and inciteful response there Mr Park. Its been worth the wait for such insightful response

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:28 pm

Fuck off, please.

spen666

Post by spen666 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:35 pm

AndyPark wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:28 pm
Fuck off, please.
I heard you the first time.

Its sad that you are such appear to be such a snowflake that a simple question about a new signing gets you so wound up and upset.

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:36 pm

Nah, I'm not wound up or upset.

I just think you're a two faced tosser who needs to fuck off. Pretty simple really.

spen666

Post by spen666 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:52 pm

AndyPark wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:36 pm
Nah, I'm not wound up or upset.

I just think you're a two faced tosser who needs to fuck off. Pretty simple really.
So you just tell people to f*ck off when you are neither wound up nor upset? Says a lot about you

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:16 pm

Nope, not anyone.

Just you.

spen666

Post by spen666 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:43 pm

AndyPark wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:16 pm
Nope, not anyone.

Just you.
I'm so touched that you take so much time a out of your life to give me this personal attention. Its so gratifying to know you care so much you have to reply to my postings

don'tbuythesun

Post by don'tbuythesun » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:38 pm

It's touching that you Spen(d) so much time on our forum and take so much interest in us. Perhaps you could ask your chairman to give you some of that seven figure sum he's invested and you can set up your own club forum.

darlo_baron

Post by darlo_baron » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:37 pm

spen666 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:43 pm
AndyPark wrote:
Nope, not anyone.

Just you.
I'm so touched that you take so much time a out of your life to give me this personal attention. Its so gratifying to know you care so much you have to reply to my postings
Surprised you have time to reply on here, considering you have several Spennymoor branch twitter pages to monitor. That must take up a lot of your time, alongside pretending to be in the legal profession and stalking this forum.
Craig Liddle is God!!

spen666

Post by spen666 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:05 pm

darlo_baron wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:37 pm
spen666 wrote:
AndyPark wrote:
Nope, not anyone.

Just you.
Surprised you have time to reply on here, considering you have several Spennymoor branch twitter pages to monitor. That must take up a lot of your time, alongside pretending to be in the legal profession and stalking this forum.

Pray tell me more? I do not run several Spennymoor Branch Twitter accounts. To be honest, I do not know who is behind most of them!

As for pretending to be in the legal profession...you could always look me up on the Solicitors Regulatory Authority Website at http://www.sra.org.uk/consumers/using-s ... citor.page

or even the Law Society Website at: http://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/

Whilst you are at it, you could also look me up a on the Institute of Chartered Accountants Website as a Chartered Accountant as well !

Sadly for you, I am who I say I am and have the qualifications I state. If you think otherwise, then please report me to the police as it is a criminal offence to claim to be a solicitor when you are not one

don'tbuythesun

Post by don'tbuythesun » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:14 pm

Don't big yourself up, will you?! You've forgotten to add your clown certificate.

Vodka_Vic

Post by Vodka_Vic » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:24 pm

Right, I'm calling the police.
I put spen666 into,the database and you weren't there.

don'tbuythesun

Post by don'tbuythesun » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:12 pm

Me too, I searched for Spen 666 and he isn't there but I did find him on the clowns database.

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:30 pm

spen666 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:05 pm
darlo_baron wrote:
spen666 wrote:
AndyPark wrote:
Nope, not anyone.

Just you.

Pray tell me more? I do not run several Spennymoor Branch Twitter accounts. To be honest, I do not know who is behind most of them!

As for pretending to be in the legal profession...you could always look me up on the Solicitors Regulatory Authority Website at http://www.sra.org.uk/consumers/using-s ... citor.page

Whilst you are at it, you could also look me up a on the Institute of Chartered Accountants Website as a Chartered Accountant as well !

Sadly for you, I am who I say I am and have the qualifications I state. If you think otherwise, then please report me to the police as it is a criminal offence to claim to be a solicitor when you are not one
Fuck off.

shildonlad

Post by shildonlad » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:20 pm

Im getting the impression spen666 aint flavour of the month on here
I may not live in the north east anymore but i still support the north east teams

biccynana

Post by biccynana » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:23 pm

spen666 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:05 pm
darlo_baron wrote:
spen666 wrote:
AndyPark wrote:
Nope, not anyone.

Just you.

Hope your legal missives are better written and proof-read than your posts here, Spen.

loan_star

Post by loan_star » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:43 pm

shildonlad wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:20 pm
Mainly because he has one face for posting on here and another face when he posts elsewhere, generally in a piss taking manner.
He seems to think people don't notice but they do and its only fair to remind him he's a bit of a dick.

shildonlad

Post by shildonlad » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:07 pm

loan_star wrote:
shildonlad wrote:
Mainly because he has one face for posting on here and another face when he posts elsewhere, generally in a piss taking manner.
He seems to think people don't notice but they do and its only fair to remind him he's a bit of a dick.
His posts often seem to be quoting legal facts or asking general questions seemingly as an outside neutral looking in, nothing wrong with that. Then again i had a long period without logging on here so judging by folks angry reaction hes rubbed up folk the wrong way somewhere along the line

loan_star

Post by loan_star » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:16 pm

shildonlad wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:07 pm
loan_star wrote:
shildonlad wrote:
His posts often seem to be quoting legal facts or asking general questions seemingly as an outside neutral looking in, nothing wrong with that. Then again i had a long period without logging on here so judging by folks angry reaction hes rubbed up folk the wrong way somewhere along the line
Its his posts elsewhere that are the problem. He does nothing but take pot shots at Darlo whereas on here he pretends to be the "neutral looking in". People are wise to the fact that he's a complete dick.

OnTheTerraces

Post by OnTheTerraces » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:46 pm

He’s p!ssed off by the quality of this signing

D_F_C

Post by D_F_C » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:35 pm

I don't mind the spen on here. Has some decent insights, but I also take what is said with a pinch of salt. If you know the Spen on other platforms then it's a completely different person. Very two-faced.

Can't tell what his opinions really are

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:08 pm

Likewise I can tolerate him, but I take little notice of what he posts on here. If people didn't bite then he would probably stop bothering to post on here.

don'tbuythesun

Post by don'tbuythesun » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:59 pm

Can't help it Pete, he's like an annoying itch you just have to scratch! He's so opinionated that he would post on here whether we ignored him or not.

jjljks

Post by jjljks » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:04 am

spen666 wrote:

Donald Trump recommended him personally to TW (may be fake news)

DL5

Post by DL5 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:55 pm