Put yesterday into perspective

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

don'tbuythesun
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Put yesterday into perspective

Post by don'tbuythesun » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:09 pm

Snecky? Another new one for me. Sounds like there was some poor behaviour on both sides yesterday. I don't really have a problem with any team we play and generally there's a pretty decent bit of banter and chat with opposition fans. Shame we can't all behave reasonably towards each other and act like decent human beings.

D_F_C

Post by D_F_C » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:12 pm

not quite sure the obsession with Spenny's crowds. Based on the size of Spenny the club are doing very well. We know it's mainly down to Brad and his cash but that's the way it is. Can't get around that.

They are currently better than us, again mainly down to Brad's cash, but that's the fact. We have more supporters and we have to scrape every penny we can.

They won (albeit a draw would have been a much fairer result). They've played better in the past and lost.

Chandler's actions weren't great and some spenny fans are going out of their way to defend him, even losing their common sense at times. If I were a spenny fan, I'd be annoyed at Chandler, because a) he's brought a bit of shame on the club and his family and b) more people are talking about him than their win

HarryCharltonsCat

Post by HarryCharltonsCat » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:15 pm

Chandler's ended up a Pantomime villain, which is a new role for him as he's normally one of the dwarves.

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:34 pm

Seventynine wrote:hes a ex saxon trader wenched is last , and now trys to be a lord
Don't worry, some men in white coats are coming to take you away.