Tuesday’s Games

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Spyman
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Tuesday’s Games

Post by Spyman » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:13 am

dsr wrote:I wish I could join in the playoffs’ euphoria, but. I don’t see it.
Say we won 5 of our remaining games and drew the others = 63 points. To finish ahead of Kiddie and Blyth we would be looking at them getting no more than 10 points from 10 games - unlikely. Not so easy for Stockport, Spenny, Corley and Southport, but I can’t see all four of them failing to reach 64 points.
Of course, it is arguable that we will get more than 15 points, but the nearer we get to 7 straight wins, the more fanciful it becomes.
Of course I live in hope, but it is not expectation.
Pretty much how I feel - it feels like one of those many seasons under Hodgson when we finished 8th - always talking in its and buts and games in hand.

Nice to have a glimmer of hope though I guess. Wouldn't have thought it a couple of months ago.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

Emdubya

Post by Emdubya » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:23 am

QUAKERMAN2 wrote:
Emdubya wrote::o :o :o Deadmen1-1Salford.The biggest coupon buster of the season Image
Can’t wait for Jonnos post match interview.
Rather it was Morley, never smiles even when they win.This result has been coming as they have had the breaks the last 2 home games particularly the Tamworth game who missed a last minute pen to go 2-1 up and lost it with the last kick.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
You got your wish.Its Morley with a face like a slapped arse :lol:

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:14 am

Darlo_CR wrote:Amazing! North Feribby have drawn against Salford, puts into perspective how well we played on Saturday.
Or how badly Salford played tonight!

LoidLucan

Post by LoidLucan » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:24 am

Morley: "I'm embarrassed to be part of what I've just seen. I know it's not done on purpose.... I'd like to think it's not done on purpose."

That'll do wonders for team morale :shock:

quaker4life

Post by quaker4life » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:50 pm

al_quaker wrote:3 points off of Stockport who only have 2 games in hand. Playoffs here we come
lol
love it! wrote:Considering we are Darlington 1883 I'm happy that we are named correctly