Tamworth Rearranged

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, botrash, charlie, uncovered

Post Reply
User avatar
Darlobaz79
Posts: 1168
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:17 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Tamworth Rearranged

Post by Darlobaz79 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:18 pm

New Date
March 13th 7.45pm

User avatar
The Equalizer
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:41 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: The Sarf

Re: Tamworth Rearranged

Post by The Equalizer » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:24 pm

Darlobaz79 wrote:New Date
March 13th 7.45pm
Excellent I might be able to make that now.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Darlo Dodger
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:50 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Tamworth Rearranged

Post by Darlo Dodger » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:06 pm

I was thinking that getting a train back to Stockport from Tamworth after the game would be unlikely but I'm wrong. Last train for me leaves Tamworth at 22.15 and gets to Stockport at 22.38 so fine for me.

User avatar
don'tbuythesun
Posts: 1450
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:24 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Tamworth Rearranged

Post by don'tbuythesun » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:28 pm

That's fantastic Dodger, 23 minutes...is that the bullet train?!!

User avatar
HarrytheQuaker
Posts: 2657
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:57 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Tamworth Rearranged

Post by HarrytheQuaker » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:32 pm

Darlo Dodger wrote:I was thinking that getting a train back to Stockport from Tamworth after the game would be unlikely but I'm wrong. Last train for me leaves Tamworth at 22.15 and gets to Stockport at 22.38 so fine for me.
Cracking journey that mind, Virgin have got new bullet trains runningImage

Darlo Dodger
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:50 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Tamworth Rearranged

Post by Darlo Dodger » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:51 pm

HarrytheQuaker wrote:
Darlo Dodger wrote:I was thinking that getting a train back to Stockport from Tamworth after the game would be unlikely but I'm wrong. Last train for me leaves Tamworth at 22.15 and gets to Stockport at 22.38 so fine for me.
Cracking journey that mind, Virgin have got new bullet trains runningImage
Oops! I Blinking wish, 23.38 if I’m lucky. Beam me home Scotty :crazy:

MCFCDarlo3
Posts: 665
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:28 pm
Team Supported: Manc born Darlo & City
Location: Manchester

Re: Tamworth Rearranged

Post by MCFCDarlo3 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:48 am

Darlo Dodger wrote:I was thinking that getting a train back to Stockport from Tamworth after the game would be unlikely but I'm wrong. Last train for me leaves Tamworth at 22.15 and gets to Stockport at 22.38 so fine for me.
I will be on that one too

Doddsy
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:09 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Tamworth Rearranged

Post by Doddsy » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:12 am

Great news for me - I’m working in Stourbridge that week.

User avatar
MKDarlo
Posts: 1035
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:39 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Tamworth Rearranged

Post by MKDarlo » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:37 pm

I might be able to do this rearrnaged game! it will need a cab from the ground to the station as the last train back to MKC is a 2205. There is a very tight connection via Birmingham at 2234 should anything go wrong/ there be loads of injury time.

it must be years since i went to an away mid week game

MCFCDarlo3
Posts: 665
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:28 pm
Team Supported: Manc born Darlo & City
Location: Manchester

Re: Tamworth Rearranged

Post by MCFCDarlo3 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:22 pm

MKDarlo wrote:I might be able to do this rearrnaged game! it will need a cab from the ground to the station as the last train back to MKC is a 2205. There is a very tight connection via Birmingham at 2234 should anything go wrong/ there be loads of injury time.

it must be years since i went to an away mid week game
Me and my brother catching the 22.15 back to Mancland.

Its only a 15 min walk back to the station so you should p@ss it....unless you come for a pint with us pre match in which case we might need an hour!

User avatar
The_Ozzman_Cometh
Posts: 543
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:57 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Tamworth Rearranged

Post by The_Ozzman_Cometh » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:23 pm

I should be able to make this game as well. Two good pubs on Lower Gungate namely Sir Robert Peel and The Kings Ditch if anyone's about that evening. I'm aiming to get to Tamworth around 17.30pm and will head up to those pubs mentioned earlier.
The World is Full of Kings & Queens
Who Blind your Eyes then Steal your Dreams

MCFCDarlo3
Posts: 665
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:28 pm
Team Supported: Manc born Darlo & City
Location: Manchester

Re: Tamworth Rearranged

Post by MCFCDarlo3 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:14 pm

The_Ozzman_Cometh wrote:I should be able to make this game as well. Two good pubs on Lower Gungate namely Sir Robert Peel and The Kings Ditch if anyone's about that evening. I'm aiming to get to Tamworth around 17.30pm and will head up to those pubs mentioned earlier.
Might see you, going to the Spoons as well as those two as not far away

Darlo Dodger
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:50 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Tamworth Rearranged

Post by Darlo Dodger » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:24 pm

don'tbuythesun wrote:That's fantastic Dodger, 23 minutes...is that the bullet train?!!
So much for The Bullet train out of Tamworth is at best delayed and at worst cancelled.
I think I am well on the way to being, at best, stuck in Stoke and at worst I’ll be stuck in Tamworth station.
relying on the last train out of Tamworth doesn’t look like the smartest move right now.

MCFCDarlo3
Posts: 665
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:28 pm
Team Supported: Manc born Darlo & City
Location: Manchester

Re: Tamworth Rearranged

Post by MCFCDarlo3 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:47 am

Darlo Dodger wrote:
don'tbuythesun wrote:That's fantastic Dodger, 23 minutes...is that the bullet train?!!
So much for The Bullet train out of Tamworth is at best delayed and at worst cancelled.
I think I am well on the way to being, at best, stuck in Stoke and at worst I’ll be stuck in Tamworth station.
relying on the last train out of Tamworth doesn’t look like the smartest move right now.
Pesky Kurds

Post Reply