Today's game

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

feethams flyer
Team Supported: Darlington

Today's game

Post by feethams flyer » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:13 am

Who pays Chorleys expenses if the game is called off at 1pm. Could prove to be an expensive gamble.

robsraiders

Re: Today's game

Post by robsraiders » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:19 am

you well know the answer to this its common knowledge that we would have to contribute, we need to win a game so best way is to get it played no gamble its called putting the effort in to get a game on !
Looks like you dont think thats a good idea ???

feethams flyer

Post by feethams flyer » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:40 am

As it happens I don't. But the club's fantastic supporters can always bail us out again. Or the 500 club can always be asked to sign up to a ten year season ticket. Come to think of it I am well on my way to that already.

My opinion

Post by My opinion » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 am

feethams flyer wrote:As it happens I don't. But the club's fantastic supporters can always bail us out again. Or the 500 club can always be asked to sign up to a ten year season ticket. Come to think of it I am well on my way to that already.
I don't know where you are coming from with these negative comments.
Are you saying that the game should have been called off ?
Are you saying that the ref made the wrong decision?
What exactly are you saying?
As for the comment about the clubs fantastic supporters bailing out again. At our level it is always upto the OWNER to bail the team out.. A lot of teams have an individual owner who takes the hit. In our case the supporters are the owners.

poppyfield

Post by poppyfield » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:18 am

feethams flyer wrote:As it happens I don't. But the club's fantastic supporters can always bail us out again. Or the 500 club can always be asked to sign up to a ten year season ticket. Come to think of it I am well on my way to that already.
unbelievable post, can't think of a genuine supporter/500 club member would post such a crap attitude.
Help get the club back to Darlo by helping to spread the word about the "Back to Darlo!" fund. The image on the right will be constantly updated with the latest total so please feel free to use the image link below the thermometer on your own signatures, blogs, websites, etc.Image
Image link: http://www.mydarlo.co.uk/img/BTD-therm-350x100.jpg

Emdubya

Post by Emdubya » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:32 am

I take it you won’t be there this afternoon then as a protest against all the hard work to get the game on.Whingeing twat.

Darlo_Dan

Post by Darlo_Dan » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:34 am

Remember, it's a made up fact that Darlo has the highest proportion of thick fans in the country, as shown by the comments in this thread.

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:32 pm

Next time I won’t bother getting my arse out of bed and being at the ground to graft hard to get this game on.

Tit.

Vodka_Vic

Post by Vodka_Vic » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:36 pm

Actually Dan, only one comment. I'm pleased everyone else has shot the idiot down. No doubt he goes on Facebook and posts foul comments too.

Vodka_Vic

Post by Vodka_Vic » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:40 pm

AndyPark wrote:Next time I won’t bother getting my arse out of bed and being at the ground to graft hard to get this game on.

Tit.
I'm sure you will Andy.

The people who turned up this morning are why we have a club. And we do it in spite of sourpusses like the OP.

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:05 pm

It was great to see the vast age ranges from young uns to old buggers like me. Also nice to see that plenty of ladies turned up, to give a helping hand.