Season Tickets 2017/18

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Gow9900
Team Supported: Darlington

Season Tickets 2017/18

Post by Gow9900 » Thu May 18, 2017 11:39 am

Now that Turnbull and Cartman have stated on Twitter they have committed for next season, it looks as though the management will be staying, it looks like we potentially have a bit of stability again after a few months of turmoil.

My question is, if Gray stays and retains the majority of this team, are you more likely to get a season ticket/renew your season ticket?

I think people have been holding off before being aware of what is going to happen next season before they commit, but as it now looks we might have a similar team to last season and some stability are you more likely to renew your/get a season ticket?

D_F_C
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Season Tickets 2017/18

Post by D_F_C » Thu May 18, 2017 11:47 am

Gow9900 wrote:Now that Turnbull and Cartman have stated on Twitter they have committed for next season, it looks as though the management will be staying, it looks like we potentially have a bit of stability again after a few months of turmoil.

My question is, if Gray stays and retains the majority of this team, are you more likely to get a season ticket/renew your season ticket?

I think people have been holding off before being aware of what is going to happen next season before they commit, but as it now looks we might have a similar team to last season and some stability are you more likely to renew your/get a season ticket?
We could get relegated to the Wearside League and I'd still renew my season ticket. I'm in this for life.

PS Season Ticket has been renewed