Pitch 2 Seating v Boost the Budget

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

murtonquaker
Team Supported: Mighty Darlo

Re: Pitch 2 Seating v Boost the Budget

Post by murtonquaker » Fri May 26, 2017 6:54 pm

Darlo_Pete wrote:
shawry wrote:
H1987 wrote:Yes, I must admit I'm slightly nervous about the potential of a larger away crowd in a meaningful local game. That segregation now just isn't going to stop a few idiots. It needs to be considered in future development.

I mean I'd love us to draw Poolie in the Trophy next year, but I'd be concerned about hosting them at BM in its current state. Likewise the possibility of us drawing other big sides in the FA Cup, for example.
It's Ok, you can't draw a big side at the stage we get knocked out at ;)

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Yeh we'd need to win a cup game, in order for us to have a chance of playing poolie and there's not much chance of that.
Next season is a good a time as any to go for it in the cups, as you say, the point we get knocked out at is hardly worth a dime...

Lets say, if we get far enough and we get Poolie in 4Q of the Cup or 1st Round of the Trophy, in it's current state could Blackwell host such a high profile or could we be made to switch to Neasham Road or god forbid, have the fixture reversed.

I will look at putting something into the pot soon, but I am waiting to get my wedding out the way in July, guess I will go for boost the budget as I dont have much to give, but could probably spare a little bit a week, boost the budget will be more within my means.

All I want is for a team my bambino to support, and a club she can grow to be proud of, at 5yo she does not really know much about football, but whenever I mention football, she always goes on about the Mighty Darlo.

Darlo_Pete
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Pitch 2 Seating v Boost the Budget

Post by Darlo_Pete » Fri May 26, 2017 7:49 pm

Every bit counts. It's good to see that the budget appeal appears to be moving now, as it has reached 47% of the target.