AFC Fylde vs Darlington ticket info

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

away_fan22
Team Supported: Darlington

AFC Fylde vs Darlington ticket info

Post by away_fan22 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:36 am

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR DARLINGTON SUPPORTERS

With the opening of AFC Fylde’s new stadium this season, the club have launched a revolutionary way for traveling supporters to purchase tickets in advance.

Courtesy of their new state-of-the-art ticketing system, away supporters will now be able to buy tickets online in what is a footballing first.

No more waiting around in adverse weather conditions or queuing at a ticket office, away fans will now be able to purchase their tickets online, either print off at home, download to their mobile phone, and go straight to the turnstile on the day!

To purchase tickets for AFC Fylde vs Darlington on Saturday 1st April, visit www.afcfylde.co.uk, click on the tickets tab and follow the simple process. You will see there is also the option to receive your tickets by post, however these must be purchased before 12noon on Wednesday 29th March to guarantee delivery.

Please note that free onsite parking at the stadium is extremely limited. However once the free parking is full, there is an additional overflow carpark, which is charged at £5 per car. Alternatively, there is parking on surrounding streets, approximately a 5-10 minute walk from the ground.

Our matchday experience has received some fantastic feedback from visiting supporters, most recently from a Stockport County fan who said:

“We enjoyed the visit from start to finish, not only for a great game of football, but the whole experience from our hosts. Self-printing and scanning of tickets was easy as pie, cheap drinks (cheaper than a lot of pubs) were served very efficiently. Beer on terracing whilst watching the game, refills available at any time and served with a smile, not a grimace. We had a bit of banter with the stewards but no animosity from either direction, which was refreshing. Clean modern facilities in ground that felt very welcoming. Very well organised and a pleasant atmosphere throughout.”

For those supporters wanting to watch the match in style, for just £65.00 you can usually enjoy your day in the President’s Club, a five star facility, which includes a four-course meal, parking, match programme and padded seats in the stand. However for this game, this is totally sold out.

However some places are still available in Milano’s Mediterranean restaurant for £80.00 where you can choose from a full à la carte menu. It also includes reserved parking, match programme and great padded seats behind the dugout – the perfect gift or treat for any away supporter.

Whatever you choose, don’t miss the opportunity to have a drink in Bradleys Sports Bar beforehand, recently voted the best sports bar in the UK, where food and drinks are very competitively priced. See www.bradleyssportsbar.com for more information.

For hospitality or any other enquiries please call the club on 01772 598855.

spen666

Re: AFC Fylde vs Darlington ticket info

Post by spen666 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:32 am

away_fan22 wrote:IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR DARLINGTON SUPPORTERS

For those supporters wanting to watch the match in style, for just £65.00 you can usually enjoy your day in the President’s Club, a five star facility, which includes a four-course meal, parking, match programme and padded seats in the stand. However for this game, this is totally sold out........

This paragraph made me laugh.

Is its Fylde's attempt to be Jim Bowen on Bullseeye..."here's what you could have had"

MCFCDarlo3
Team Supported: Manc born Darlo & City

Post by MCFCDarlo3 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:05 pm

away_fan22 wrote:IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR DARLINGTON SUPPORTERS

With the opening of AFC Fylde’s new stadium this season, the club have launched a revolutionary way for traveling supporters to purchase tickets in advance.

Courtesy of their new state-of-the-art ticketing system, away supporters will now be able to buy tickets online in what is a footballing first.

No more waiting around in adverse weather conditions or queuing at a ticket office, away fans will now be able to purchase their tickets online, either print off at home, download to their mobile phone, and go straight to the turnstile on the day!

To purchase tickets for AFC Fylde vs Darlington on Saturday 1st April, visit http://www.afcfylde.co.uk, click on the tickets tab and follow the simple process. You will see there is also the option to receive your tickets by post, however these must be purchased before 12noon on Wednesday 29th March to guarantee delivery.

Please note that free onsite parking at the stadium is extremely limited. However once the free parking is full, there is an additional overflow carpark, which is charged at £5 per car. Alternatively, there is parking on surrounding streets, approximately a 5-10 minute walk from the ground.

Our matchday experience has received some fantastic feedback from visiting supporters, most recently from a Stockport County fan who said:

“We enjoyed the visit from start to finish, not only for a great game of football, but the whole experience from our hosts. Self-printing and scanning of tickets was easy as pie, cheap drinks (cheaper than a lot of pubs) were served very efficiently. Beer on terracing whilst watching the game, refills available at any time and served with a smile, not a grimace. We had a bit of banter with the stewards but no animosity from either direction, which was refreshing. Clean modern facilities in ground that felt very welcoming. Very well organised and a pleasant atmosphere throughout.”

For those supporters wanting to watch the match in style, for just £65.00 you can usually enjoy your day in the President’s Club, a five star facility, which includes a four-course meal, parking, match programme and padded seats in the stand. However for this game, this is totally sold out.

However some places are still available in Milano’s Mediterranean restaurant for £80.00 where you can choose from a full à la carte menu. It also includes reserved parking, match programme and great padded seats behind the dugout – the perfect gift or treat for any away supporter.

Whatever you choose, don’t miss the opportunity to have a drink in Bradleys Sports Bar beforehand, recently voted the best sports bar in the UK, where food and drinks are very competitively priced. See http://www.bradleyssportsbar.com for more information.

For hospitality or any other enquiries please call the club on 01772 598855.
Nice touch.

Rang Fylde last night to ask if they have Real Ale on in Bradleys Bar and told there are 4.

Looking forward to seeing this ground,heard so many good things about the design.

onewayup

Post by onewayup » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:48 pm

Went online and bought 5 tickets for Saturday's game ,must say it couldn't have been any easier to do, now no queuing at turnstiles.

Rufusuk

Post by Rufusuk » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:39 pm

I couldn't find any option to buy a concession (over 65's) seating ticket?
Is one available?

I emailed Fylde 3 days ago to enquire, but have had no reply!

Emdubya

Post by Emdubya » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:51 pm

They don't do concessions.£12 adults,£5juniors and that's it.If you want a seat it's £16.

tezza

Post by tezza » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:27 am

A simple easy online process.

Beer on Terracing sounds inviting.

Think there will be a decent following for this one

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:32 pm

Can see 500 making the trip. I'm bringing a lad along who's never been to a Darlo away game.

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:15 pm

AndyPark wrote:Can see 500 making the trip. I'm bringing a lad along who's never been to a Darlo away game.
Great the once in a blue moon brigade are turning up - always ends well that does.

don'tbuythesun

Post by don'tbuythesun » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:19 pm

Ten of us at Wembley and only three had seen us play before and that didn't end well, did it?! Two have been back since.

LoidLucan

Post by LoidLucan » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:36 pm

Bradley's Bar... I hear it rocks like a cyclist on steroids :shock:

feethamslad

Post by feethamslad » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:29 pm

Well I must say that Fylde were amazingly helpful on the phone this afternoon.

You can't book seats with Disabled access on-line so phoned them to do so - really helpful and understanding, took time to listen to our needs.

Pay for the disabled seat, Carer gets free seat/entrance.

Payed over the phone by credit card, tickets emailed to me within 5 minutes.

Well done Fylde, excellent customer service.

quakersam

Post by quakersam » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:23 pm

Really easy process, if you want to avoid queuing get your ticket through their website and if you have a smartphone capable of processing barcodes/QR codes its even easier
QuakerSam ...Once a Quaker, always a Quaker

tezza

Post by tezza » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:51 am

lo36789 wrote:
AndyPark wrote:Can see 500 making the trip. I'm bringing a lad along who's never been to a Darlo away game.
Great the once in a blue moon brigade are turning up - always ends well that does.
That will be you then ..

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:31 am

tezza wrote:
lo36789 wrote:
That will be you then ..
I'm a season ticket holder?
don'tbuythesun wrote:Ten of us at Wembley and only three had seen us play before and that didn't end well, did it?! Two have been back since.
Less of a reference to performance on the pitch more a reference to performance off the pitch, level of alcohol consumed and subsequent behaviour in the local pubs and around the ground.

tbh Fylde is pretty much a Football League set up anyway so probably less likely to be a repeat of Salford and other seaside trips.

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:20 pm

lo36789 wrote:
So people aren't allowed to go to games because they don't go week in, week out?

What a ridiculous statement if that's what you're implying.

TDS

Post by TDS » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:56 pm

AndyPark wrote:
lo36789 wrote:
So people aren't allowed to go to games because they don't go week in, week out?

What a ridiculous statement if that's what you're implying.
He's an amateur ref, he is boring as fuck, I wouldn't take anything he says as either interesting or in the interest of fun. The people who cause problems are the well-known, week-in, week-out lads.

I'm gutted I'm missing this one.

don'tbuythesun

Post by don'tbuythesun » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:43 pm

I'm pleased you clarified that. We know how to behave even after a few pints unlike some of our "lads".

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:51 pm

dear me talk about an over-reaction...wasn't saying it was your mate who will do it Andy - more than it was a sign, and these games tend to attract our problems is all.

I do think the setting at Fylde may help but then I remember going to Huddersfield and some plonker ended up being chased around the entire ground by police the same guy was thrown out at Macclesfield and Bury that same season.

bga

Post by bga » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:36 pm

lo36789 wrote:
tezza wrote:
lo36789 wrote:
That will be you then ..
I'm a season ticket holder?
don'tbuythesun wrote:Ten of us at Wembley and only three had seen us play before and that didn't end well, did it?! Two have been back since.
Less of a reference to performance on the pitch more a reference to performance off the pitch, level of alcohol consumed and subsequent behaviour in the local pubs and around the ground.

tbh Fylde is pretty much a Football League set up anyway so probably less likely to be a repeat of Salford and other seaside trips.
Wouldn't class Flyde as a seaside trip but perhaps you were making a generalisation?

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:07 pm

bga wrote:Wouldn't class Flyde as a seaside trip but perhaps you were making a generalisation?
What do you think the Fylde coast runs along the side of?

HarrytheQuaker

Post by HarrytheQuaker » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:28 pm

They play no where near the coast

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

don'tbuythesun

Post by don'tbuythesun » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:30 pm

Blackpool and Fleetwood. It's a bit like saying Chester le Street is on the coast.

HarrytheQuaker

Post by HarrytheQuaker » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:54 pm

don'tbuythesun wrote:Blackpool and Fleetwood. It's a bit like saying Chester le Street is on the coast.
[THUMBS UP SIGN][THUMBS UP SIGN][THUMBS UP SIGN][THUMBS UP SIGN][THUMBS UP SIGN]

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

don'tbuythesun

Post by don'tbuythesun » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:01 pm

I can't get the smilies to work either Harry!

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:46 pm

And nobody is going to Blackpool? I've seen at least 5 (separate) people posting about a weekend in Blackpool plus the Darlo game?

Marine was 6miles from centre of Liverpool I am sure folk treated that as a trip to a Liverpool.

Darlogramps

Post by Darlogramps » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:28 pm

Whether people go to Blackpool is not really the point that's being raised here though.

It is a geographical fact that Fylde is not on the coast.

Although unhelpfully, Fylde's nickname is the Coasters.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

biccynana

Post by biccynana » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:50 pm

According to Fylde's website they've only got 16 players in their first team squad. Can that be right for such a reputedly minted club? And what's with the flag (presumably indicating nationality) of the first seven or eight players, if you choose list rather than grid view? Looks a bit like Andorra's flag but it isn't. Any ideas, anyone?

don'tbuythesun

Post by don'tbuythesun » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:35 am

As Marine was a night match in the trophy and chucking it down I'm pretty sure most people didn't even go through our city to get there! They called themselves Fylde to take in Blackpool, Fleetwood and Lytham St Annes and the badge reflects that but they aren't on the coast. They also have a Preston post code and were previously kirkham and wesham-not seaside places. Anyway looking forward to Saturday now, bucket and spade packed!

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:25 am

I know exactly where the ground is I've been there 3at least times in the past few years - my point is that visitors aren't restricted to an 8 mile radius of the ground.

I expect and know that there are ground using the Darlo game as a reason to go out in Blackpool and make a weekend of it.

Fylde is ultimately not a settlement it is a region - so parts of it most certainly are on the coast - the football clubs ground might not be. To suggest there is no link to the coast is a bit pedantic.