Pick the shirts.

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

dickdarlington
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Pick the shirts.

Post by dickdarlington » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:17 pm

So option 1 (hoops) and option 2 (maroon) win.

I didn't vote for the either. But I'm glad that the hoops won, even if it's not a great design. As above. We need to be cementing an identity. And something we can build a brand with.

We've also had two utterly fantastic shirts for the past two seasons. And the first avec one was not bad either. It's time for an average one, so the 2018/19 home kit really packs a punch :D

jjljks

Post by jjljks » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:37 am

dickdarlington wrote:So option 1 (hoops) and option 2 (maroon) win.

I didn't vote for the either. But I'm glad that the hoops won, even if it's not a great design. As above. We need to be cementing an identity. And something we can build a brand with.

We've also had two utterly fantastic shirts for the past two seasons. And the first avec one was not bad either. It's time for an average one, so the 2018/19 home kit really packs a punch :D
Agree about cementing identity & brand, so can I suggest some recognition for the Back to Darlo initiative and have it embroidered above the shirt badges? Great effort by everyone that deserves some plaudits. Would also like to see 'Champions 2016/17' underneath......... :clap:

Comfortably_numb

Post by Comfortably_numb » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:13 pm

dickdarlington wrote:So option 1 (hoops) and option 2 (maroon) win.

totally agree with this - identity and brand are important.