Players Transfer Listed

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

HarryCharltonsCat
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Players Transfer Listed

Post by HarryCharltonsCat » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:08 pm

Purewal's goals to games ratio must be impressive.

Makka Pakka

Post by Makka Pakka » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:25 am

61 goals = goal every 1.667 games
"At a meeting held at the Grammar School on Friday last - Mr Phillip Wood M.A., in the chair - it was resolved to form an Association Football Club for Darlington and neighbourhood. The opinions of those present were so unanimous as to the desirability of this step, that a committee was formed to complete the organisation of the club, and Mr Craven, 17, Garden Street, was appointed secretary pro tem." - The Northern Echo, Monday 23rd July 1883

jjljks

Post by jjljks » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:50 pm

It is MG's job to do the best deals he can for the club within budget, decisions which he can't afford to be sentimental over. I am really glad I don't have to make those difficult strategic decisions. Mitch and Amar have done a lot for the club and I would hope both manage to find another club as they deserve to get some reward, however given our financial constraints, we can't be generous in terms of money but we should show our thanks somehow. Well done MG and best wishes to Amar & Mitch :clap:

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:55 pm

jjljks wrote:It is MG's job to do the best deals he can for the club within budget, decisions which he can't afford to be sentimental over. I am really glad I don't have to make those difficult strategic decisions. Mitch and Amar have done a lot for the club and I would hope both manage to find another club as they deserve to get some reward, however given our financial constraints, we can't be generous in terms of money but we should show our thanks somehow. Well done MG and best wishes to Amar & Mitch :clap:
This is the good thing about Spennymoor. They hover around beneath us giving football to those players that have gone as far as they can with us, picking them up at the level at which they're at their most effective.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC