Community Shares Email

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

DarloDean
Team Supported: Darlington

Community Shares Email

Post by DarloDean » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:57 pm

I'm right in thinking everyone who put shares in has received an email about the new way to transfer your own funds (as said in email, if you paid by GoCardless)

Being so, whether this is the right or wrong thing to do (someone please tell me otherwise) I'd just thought to those who did pledge, to check your emails, as now it might not automatically charged, and you need a new way of transferring.

Again this is a rather swing and not entirely sure topic, if I'm wrong, delete it as such.

Emdubya

Re: Community Shares Email

Post by Emdubya » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:48 pm

DarloDean wrote:I'm right in thinking everyone who put shares in has received an email about the new way to transfer your own funds (as said in email, if you paid by GoCardless)

Being so, whether this is the right or wrong thing to do (someone please tell me otherwise) I'd just thought to those who did pledge, to check your emails, as now it might not automatically charged, and you need a new way of transferring.

Again this is a rather swing and not entirely sure topic, if I'm wrong, delete it as such.

Think he's trying to say we have to pay by bank transfer,easy enough to do,takes a couple of minutes.The rest is gobbledegook :shock:

Neil Johnson

Post by Neil Johnson » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:57 pm

I just paid by an international bank transfer. Dont understand the GoCardless/PayPal stuff.
For international exiles use an IBAN Code finder website, when no code is stated.
I assumed the club address was Blackwell Meadows for payee address.

DarloDean

Post by DarloDean » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:14 pm

Emdubya wrote:
DarloDean wrote:I'm right in thinking everyone who put shares in has received an email about the new way to transfer your own funds (as said in email, if you paid by GoCardless)

Think he's trying to say we have to pay by bank transfer,easy enough to do,takes a couple of minutes.The rest is gobbledegook :shock:
Bingo

jjljks

Post by jjljks » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:25 am

Neil Johnson wrote:I just paid by an international bank transfer. Dont understand the GoCardless/PayPal stuff.
For international exiles use an IBAN Code finder website, when no code is stated.
I assumed the club address was Blackwell Meadows for payee address.
Wait a minute, aren't you that Nigerian prince who asked for my postcode in order to gets funds from the Nigerian FA into deserving causes in poor footballing countries where they pick England managers from a short list of those who have avoided relegation with great teams such as Blackburn, West Ham and Sunderland?

Sorry, have to go as nurse says it is time for my medication. :wave: