O/T - Sol Campbell, Shock Man Utd Move

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

AndyPark
Team Supported: Darlington

O/T - Sol Campbell, Shock Man Utd Move

Post by AndyPark » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:20 pm

Sol Campbell linked with a shock move to Man Utd, to bolster the injury struck defence there.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 36,00.html

divas

Re: O/T - Sol Campbell, Shock Man Utd Move

Post by divas » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:01 pm

why dont you just copy all of the sky sports links onto here andy, then i wont have to go to the site at all

BishopQuaker

Post by BishopQuaker » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:07 pm

Don't encourgage him you fool!

The Tees Mouth

Post by The Tees Mouth » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:12 pm

Only a fool or a sadist would like to see the responses if i suggested the link posting could by ROH related. I just had to Im sorry.

QuakerPete

Post by QuakerPete » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:36 pm

Or . . . you all could've moaned about the other O/T messages posted about 9/11 conspiracy theories, Woolworths, iPhones, war medals some bloke might have won or Phil Taylor winning sports personality.

Darlo_Fanatic

Post by Darlo_Fanatic » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:13 pm

divas wrote:why dont you just copy all of the sky sports links onto here andy, then i wont have to go to the site at all
BishopQuaker wrote:Don't encourgage him you fool!

:lol: :D
DARLO FANATIC

Supporting DARLO might be a heartache but it's a heartache I chose to have.

divas

Post by divas » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:29 pm

QuakerPete wrote:Or . . . you all could've moaned about the other O/T messages posted about 9/11 conspiracy theories, Woolworths, iPhones, war medals some bloke might have won or Phil Taylor winning sports personality.
i did a short while ago - i suggested a sub forum so people could post away to their hearts content, but nothing happened on that front.

asides from that - the other threads arent links pasted from an external site that anyone can, and probably does read.

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:55 pm

Well seen as though Sol Campbell had an ill fated time at Notts County, just the fact he left there and now he's linked with a very shocking move to Manchester United, i thought by posting it, some people may have been as surprised as me :o

Hawkeye

Post by Hawkeye » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:08 pm

AndyPark wrote:Well seen as though Sol Campbell had an ill fated time at Notts County, just the fact he left there and now he's linked with a very shocking move to Manchester United, i thought by posting it, some people may have been as surprised as me :o
That smiley accurately summarises my thoughts on the matter.

DARL
Team Supported: Which one do you think dumbass

Post by DARL » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:50 pm

If Man Utd want him so badly, why not sign him when he left portsmouth - then we would have avoided all the notts county farce that dominated the news for a month

i hope they do sign him, at least that will stop him coming to newcastle . colochinni is bad but i rate him higher than campbell

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:37 pm

DARL wrote:If Man Utd want him so badly, why not sign him when he left portsmouth - then we would have avoided all the notts county farce that dominated the news for a month

i hope they do sign him, at least that will stop him coming to newcastle . colochinni is bad but i rate him higher than campbell
But when Campbell left Pompey, Man Utd didn't have defensive problems like they have at the moment, Patrice Evra is the only fit decent defender they have at the moment. On Tuesday night in the Champions League match, they had Patrice Evra, Michael Carrick, Park Ji Sung & Darren Fletcher, that's how bad there problems at the back are at the moment.

BillinghamPoolie
Team Supported: Hartlepool United

Post by BillinghamPoolie » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:03 am

The Tees Mouth wrote:Only a fool or a sadist would like to see the responses if i suggested the link posting could by ROH related. I just had to Im sorry.
But it can't be ROH related Mr Park is not included, at his request, in Mr D Pete's listings.

Santino

Post by Santino » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:44 am

Has there actually been any interest from Man Utd's end, or is it just from Campbell saying he'd love to play for them? Because so would I, I just didn't feel the need to tell the press.

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:34 am

Santino wrote:Has there actually been any interest from Man Utd's end, or is it just from Campbell saying he'd love to play for them? Because so would I, I just didn't feel the need to tell the press.
I think it was just Sol Campbell telling the press he'd love to play for them at this moment in time.