Heritage Park

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

HarrytheQuaker
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Heritage Park

Post by HarrytheQuaker » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:14 pm

LLB wrote:
Radar wrote:Obviously, I'd love us to be back in Darlo asap, but let's be honest, HP is a great facility and by the sound of things, the pitch is going to be the best around. Looking at some of the pictures, it would seem there is a fully integrated sprinkler system which allows the pitch to be slicked up at half time should it need it.
Yes, the 340k bequest from the late Colin Rowell has allowed us to completely overhaul & improve pitch thankfully.
And I really appreciate Bishop letting us use there ground again because they could of turned around and said bollox to Darlo because some fans think we are the owners and not the tenants the way some carry on....Image

MCFCDarlo3
Team Supported: Manc born Darlo & City

Post by MCFCDarlo3 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:53 pm

HarrytheQuaker wrote:
LLB wrote:
Radar wrote:Obviously, I'd love us to be back in Darlo asap, but let's be honest, HP is a great facility and by the sound of things, the pitch is going to be the best around. Looking at some of the pictures, it would seem there is a fully integrated sprinkler system which allows the pitch to be slicked up at half time should it need it.
Yes, the 340k bequest from the late Colin Rowell has allowed us to completely overhaul & improve pitch thankfully.
And I really appreciate Bishop letting us use there ground again because they could of turned around and said bollox to Darlo because some fans think we are the owners and not the tenants the way some carry on....Image
Bishop have been brilliant with Darlo

HarrytheQuaker

Post by HarrytheQuaker » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:00 pm

MCFCDarlo3 wrote:
HarrytheQuaker wrote:
LLB wrote:
Totally agree

jjljks

Post by jjljks » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:11 am

Thanks Bishops, would really like to think that Blackwell Meadows can offer the same facilities and hospitality in the future. Let's not forget thanks to Spenny for the use of their pitch for those crucial last rearranged matches, without whose help we could have missed out. Cheers.

Robbie Painter

Post by Robbie Painter » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:27 am

HarrytheQuaker wrote:
MCFCDarlo3 wrote:
HarrytheQuaker wrote:
LLB wrote:
Totally agree
We do pay them to use the ground you know!

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:05 pm

Yes both clubs have benefited from the arrangement.