Spenny signings

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Darlogramps
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Spenny signings

Post by Darlogramps » Tue May 31, 2016 6:42 am

darlodaz wrote:does that knob darlogramps slag everyone off even having a go at stoddart now,not to mention the amount of comments he posts on the northern echo site.one day he may just find himself in trouble and i hope to be there and watch it unfold.
People may dislike and disagree with some of my opinions, but I'm rarely rude or abusive and the vast majority of my posts are about football. I try not to get personal.

I'm certainly above calling people a "knob" because I disagree with them or wishing they "find themselves in trouble".

But I suppose that shows your level of class and intellect. You feel threatened by a different opinion and lack the intelligence to critically challenge the argument so become abusive and nasty.

I make no apology for posting opinions - I'm entitled to do so, even if others disagree with them.

And by the way, the Darlogramps on the Echo website is not me. It is someone on here (I think a Poolie or a Darlo fan I've argued with) trying to cause trouble and failing. It's only those who lack the intelligence to work out the difference who've been duped.

Anyway, let's keep the thread on topic. If there's any further bile you'd like to express, send it in a DM.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

darlodaz

Post by darlodaz » Tue May 31, 2016 7:47 am

well thats my opinion of you like it or not!read through your posts again i suggest, many a time you insult people because you dont like their opinion so to me your just the same class as me and the same mouthpiece you claim stoddart is.nothing better to do have you? bit like the railwaygrafter on the echo site along with yourself.mmm keyboard warriors is a phrase ive heard mentioned for people like yourself.

Darlogramps

Post by Darlogramps » Tue May 31, 2016 9:26 am

darlodaz wrote:well thats my opinion of you like it or not!read through your posts again i suggest, many a time you insult people because you dont like their opinion so to me your just the same class as me and the same mouthpiece you claim stoddart is.nothing better to do have you? bit like the railwaygrafter on the echo site along with yourself.mmm keyboard warriors is a phrase ive heard mentioned for people like yourself.
The most illiterate ramble I've seen on this board. You make Darlo_Pete look like a prize-winning novelist.

Seriously did you read it through before typing that? It just backs up my point about you lacking the intelligence to challenge a point, so you descend into namecalling. There's no coherent or logical argument in your post whatsoever. It's just mudslinging.

Clearly the remark about your mate Stoddart has upset you. So why not engage on that point rather than throwing around insults. Judging by your reply, I don't even think you understand what my criticism of him is.

As I've said, let's keep this thread about football. If you want to have a pop at me, do it as a DM. No one else wants to see a load of squabbling and namecalling.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

LLB
Team Supported: Bishop Auckland

Post by LLB » Tue May 31, 2016 11:18 am

Craig Stoddart is a PRAT.....= FACT. 8-) Just thought I would clear up any uncertainty for you guys.

bga

Post by bga » Tue May 31, 2016 12:34 pm

Darlogramps wrote:
theoriginalfatcat wrote:
Darlogramps wrote: Armstrong said openly he left because he wanted more first team football, and he wasn't guaranteed that next season given how competitive our striking department is.
Where and when did he say that?
He said it to the club's official mouthpiece Craig Stoddart in the Northern Echo, published May 2nd: http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/1 ... on_a_high/
“It’s been something I’ve been thinking about for a few months with me not playing through the middle of the season, you don’t feel part of it.

“Martin offered me a new contract, but I didn’t want the emotion of the Whitby game and getting promoted change what I thought was the right decision for me.

“The last month has been unbelievable, but I’d made my mind up. Although I loved playing for the club, I didn’t enjoy sitting watching games. That’s natural, I want to be playing all the time.

“With the players Martin could bring to the club I could potentially be a bit-part player again next year.”
Thanks for pointing out this article Gramps I confess I missed this. In my defence there were some much more mouth watering headlines in the Echo round the same time that distracted me e.g. "Spennymoor teenagers banned from buying eggs" closely followed by "Farmer's wife emerges from shower to find husband being airlifted to hospital." You cant say the Echo doesn't dare to go where other papers fear to tread.
Back to Army article sums up what a committed, passionate, level headed sportsman he is. I personally think he is a great loss to Darlo but his reasons for leaving are clear. I do believe we need a similar style of centre forward (to change games when we need to) but guess MG will struggle to find someone who fits the bill and is prepared to be a squad member rather than a first choice starter?